Is Sony going to abandon the Vita ?

#61The J0kerPosted 11/10/2012 7:13:08 PM
Coolio86 posted...
I really doubt it. I believe it's outselling the 3DS

You believe what?
#62SagadegoPosted 11/10/2012 7:17:32 PM
Coolio86 posted...
I really doubt it. I believe it's outselling the 3DS, so...they just need more good games, maybe a slightly lower price and ads everywhere.

well you're wrong, the 3ds is out selling the vita.
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
#63OtakuD50Posted 11/10/2012 7:21:18 PM
Sagadego posted...
Coolio86 posted...
I really doubt it. I believe it's outselling the 3DS, so...they just need more good games, maybe a slightly lower price and ads everywhere.

The 3DS is out there selling Vitas? What good sports!
---
Natsume (4th): Lv.99 1000 Affection 23:05:36 1038000GP
"Now, gods, stand up for bastards!
#64Crimson681Posted 11/10/2012 8:12:07 PM
The local gamestop quit selling Vitas and Vita games. I was in there the other day and asked why I didn't see any Vita games? Nobody is buying the games or the systems in my area. The Vita will go down as Sony's biggest fail in the video game industry. Its going to fail so bad they might be permanently discouraged from making any more hand held systems.
#65arclouks_xPosted 11/10/2012 8:24:38 PM
OtakuD50 posted...
Sagadego posted...
Coolio86 posted...

At what price? I heard 3ds gives great prices.
---
PS3: arclouksx
http://rebelallianceclan.com/signatures/RAarclouksx.png
#66mralspspPosted 11/10/2012 8:33:12 PM
Crimson681 posted...
The local gamestop quit selling Vitas and Vita games. I was in there the other day and asked why I didn't see any Vita games? Nobody is buying the games or the systems in my area. The Vita will go down as Sony's biggest fail in the video game industry. Its going to fail so bad they might be permanently discouraged from making any more hand held systems.

You mean quit selling PSP and games. The Vita is displayed and stocked quite nicely at the places I go.
---
3DS XL (blue) - 0645-6929-4999: Mr.AlXLB
PSN (Vita & PS3): syscoman
#67LittleBraverPosted 11/10/2012 8:46:36 PM
mralspsp posted...
Crimson681 posted...

You mean quit selling PSP and games. The Vita is displayed and stocked quite nicely at the places I go.

Just went to my GameStop and still sitting there nicely. I saw no PSP.
#68daGamexxPosted 11/10/2012 8:49:37 PM
OtakuD50 posted...
Sagadego posted...
Coolio86 posted...

their*
---
www.evolveent.com
The Evolution of Technology, Gaming, Auto and Entertainment
#69darkness1018Posted 11/10/2012 8:49:50 PM
mralspsp posted...
Crimson681 posted...

I also think he's confusing the PSP and Vita. Every gamestop I go to in NYC is selling Vita and Vita games but a few no longer sell PSP and PSP games. Some dont even sell regular DS games used anymore.
---
PSN-nightwing2099
Systems Owned- PS3, PSP, PSV, GC, DC, N64, Xbox(original)
#70scorpionpwnsallPosted 11/10/2012 8:53:05 PM
LittleBraver posted...
If they drop Vita, Sony own the people would purchase Vita. As far as I know only the western released is suffering from this "no Game" problem.

^This

So far in Japan, they are making games for the Vita and releasing it only there unless they want to bring it to the west.

As for Sony's 3rd party support, a bulk of them is in the west though thats debatable.

So far in Japan, Only thing I know is Namco, Nippon Ichi and various game companies are supporting the Vita.
---
Official Selvaria Bles of the PSASBR Board
Official Yu "Broswagonist" Narukami of the PSASBR Board