Is Sony going to abandon the Vita ?

#71OtakuD50Posted 11/10/2012 8:58:44 PM
daGamexx posted...
OtakuD50 posted...
Sagadego posted...
Coolio86 posted...
I really doubt it. I believe it's outselling the 3DS, so...they just need more good games, maybe a slightly lower price and ads everywhere.

well you're wrong, the 3ds is out selling the vita.

The 3DS is out there selling Vitas? What good sports!

their*

You are wrong and should feel ashamed at your inability to tell when to use "there" and "their." You probably get "they're" confused too.
---
Natsume (4th): Lv.99 1000 Affection 23:05:36 1038000GP
"Now, gods, stand up for bastards!
#72SuperShyGuy9000Posted 11/10/2012 9:11:06 PM
OtakuD50 posted...
daGamexx posted...
OtakuD50 posted...
Sagadego posted...
Coolio86 posted...
I really doubt it. I believe it's outselling the 3DS, so...they just need more good games, maybe a slightly lower price and ads everywhere.

well you're wrong, the 3ds is out selling the vita.

The 3DS is out there selling Vitas? What good sports!

their*

You are wrong and should feel ashamed at your inability to tell when to use "there" and "their." You probably get "they're" confused too.

They are just being silly using word play

"3ds is out selling the vita"

as in the 3DS gained consciousness and went out to start selling Vitas
#73MMaestroPosted 11/10/2012 9:21:22 PM
Officially, no.

Unofficially, they already have.

Ignore the Sony fanboys, blow through whatever Vita games you have now and sell your Vita.
#74thenoobdestroyePosted 11/10/2012 9:26:58 PM
Honestly why do people keep posting "sony should cut the price of the vita" honestly the system is being sold at a lost for what it is now and with sony still picking its losses from the ps3(and the fact that their tv division is draining money) no chance that'll happen.They cant do a giant price drop with the 3ds since nintendo with as much money it has wort be hurting as much as a vita price drop would.
What they really need to do is advertise the thing(no weird crap showing its features/capabillity) cut the memory card price instead of the system and more effing vita exclusives like gravity daze and soul sacrifice.
If any case its hard to say at this point, :/ if christmas doesnt boost sales i think it may.
#75FayeLadyPosted 11/10/2012 9:33:59 PM
thenoobdestroye posted...
Honestly why do people keep posting "sony should cut the price of the vita" honestly the system is being sold at a lost for what it is now and with sony still picking its losses from the ps3(and the fact that their tv division is draining money) no chance that'll happen.They cant do a giant price drop with the 3ds since nintendo with as much money it has wort be hurting as much as a vita price drop would.
What they really need to do is advertise the thing(no weird crap showing its features/capabillity) cut the memory card price instead of the system and more effing vita exclusives like gravity daze and soul sacrifice.
If any case its hard to say at this point, :/ if christmas doesnt boost sales i think it may.

Didn't you hear? Sony is making an operational profit! They aren't making money, they're learning how to not screw up a gaming brand. The best sense is bought sense.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#76Mask_of_DesirePosted 11/11/2012 12:24:59 AM

Without a price drop, the Vita is going to fail.
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v723/AJSadler/Sigs/MaskofDesire.jpg
PSN: TheKingofWisdom
#77Megaman OmegaPosted 11/11/2012 8:17:42 AM
SpiritDog is in extreme delusion mode. It's classic.
---
The Japanese don't celebrate Christmas. - Sailor Goon
6 + 4 = 11 - Sailor Goon
#78ThePonyColliePosted 11/11/2012 8:49:31 AM
No. Sony won't abandon this work of art just because some trolls think so. It's just struggling now like all other PS systems in the beginning.
---
"You better not change the game, and you better be DAMN sure you don't make it the same game every time!" - RE Fans
#79FayeLadyPosted 11/11/2012 9:01:19 AM
ThePonyCollie posted...
No. Sony won't abandon this work of art just because some trolls think so. It's just struggling now like all other PS systems in the beginning.

Thats just not true. People keep comparing it to other systems but Its struggling far worse than any other Playstation ever has, mainly due to the brand not being worth much anymore.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#80SuperShyGuy9000Posted 11/11/2012 9:13:58 AM
ThePonyCollie posted...

What? Sony has had five gaming devices out

PS1 and PS2 blasted out of the gates and never looked back

PS3, PSP and PSV are the ones that had troubles

So not all of them struggled in the beginning