Wii U vs Vita

#21PsyrenCallPosted 11/12/2012 12:30:48 PM
If you have to ask, then you don't really want a Vita, and there's a good chance you don't really want a Wii U either.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#22gamemaster712Posted 11/12/2012 12:53:19 PM
mangasus90 posted...
simple solution, learn to decide for yourself.

this is like comparing apples and oranges...
---
Lord of gaming!!! (probably)
#23NeojianXPosted 11/12/2012 1:45:38 PM
I see more people posting about getting a PSP 3001. Probably because I see top PSP games on UMD going real cheap, and you can play them on HDTV also with an adapter cable.
---
James Bond 007 in Never Say Never Heineken AND You Only Live Miller High Life .... Twice. : )
#24TheExiled280Posted 11/12/2012 1:53:38 PM(edited)
A console stronger than the PS3 VS a portable stronger than the Wii

Hmmmmmmm..........................

also, lol@ people saying Wii U flop. that thing will sell millions
---
Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed Liberation(PSV), Ragnarok Odyssey(PSV), New Little King Story(PSV), BlazBlue CSE(PSV)
#25SalsaSavantPosted 11/12/2012 1:52:26 PM
The future of the Vita is very uncertain at this point, and it's a borderline flop. It's possible, even likely, that what little support there is for it now will soon dry out. Unless the games that are available or announced NOW are enough for you to buy the system, I'd stay cautious.

The U, though unreleased, has already outsold the Vita in pre-orders and has a good launch library, but still lacks AAA titles save the announced Smash Bros and Zelda games that we have no details on. I'd be cautious buying a launch, but I feel the U has a better future.
---
This is a sig.
People who agree: 11. People who Disagree:4
#26JobocanPosted 11/12/2012 2:03:48 PM
What's with all this talk of AAA games in this topic? Do people really care that much about a game's budget?
---
www.vgcollect.com/jobocan - My Collection
#27The_DjokerPosted 11/12/2012 2:51:06 PM
If Nintendo made enough machines to meet demand...wii U would outsell Vita's lifetime numbers in a week easily.
---
http://s16.postimage.org/n9cmvufj7/Kagawa_djoker.png
#28TheExiled280Posted 11/12/2012 2:52:06 PM
Jobocan posted...
What's with all this talk of AAA games in this topic? Do people really care that much about a game's budget?

Apparently only AAA titles are good. SMH@ this boards logic
---
Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed Liberation(PSV), Ragnarok Odyssey(PSV), New Little King Story(PSV), BlazBlue CSE(PSV)
#29LHS_2012Posted 11/12/2012 2:56:06 PM
biggy204 posted...
If the Wii U is anything like the Wii, Sales will decrease after a year then pick up if there is another "Homebrew Chanel" then die out to the simple fact of lacking good games.

The Wii was still sold out after a year lol.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_N_WTiMga4
#30godofwar64Posted 11/12/2012 3:03:58 PM
The easiest thing i can say is to look at the game libraries that each system has and will be coming out with.
I own a vita and can say that it's awesome. However that's just my opinion.
I know that wii u will have backwards compatibility (you have to download an update for it) and you can download old classic games.
PS Vita can play almost all old psp games(you would have to purchase or own digital copies of psp game), you can play select ps1 games(digital download), you have crossplay option, and soon they will let you use it as a controller to play some ps3 games.
Each system has it's pluses so you just have to choose which library of games you like most.