Could call of duty be a final fantasy for Nhilistic?

#11YamaguxhiPosted 11/13/2012 7:09:16 AM
Here I did it for you.
http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2012-10-18-nihilistic-software-reforms-as-digital-focused-nstigate-games
---
No more Tom foolerey
#12Angemon_23Posted 11/13/2012 7:12:53 AM
So, in the end, Nihillistic gets the proverbial last laugh.
---
"Angemon_23 already rocked this topic to its very core, and everyone since is just posting in the ashes." - GradyHoover
#13akshat_316(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 8:46:05 AM
Yamaguxhi posted...
Nhillistic is going to make downloadable and mobile games from now on. I read an article somewhere about this. Look it up.

I read it but now it appears that they can really pull off a good title when they put some effort in.They have got the talent and I hope they don't just quit.

High impact games seems to have quitted too and I am still sad that they don't make console games anymore.It would break my heart to see another dev go down that road.
---
"That's what she said":Uncharted Golden Abyss
PSN:brickcap
#14TheExiled280Posted 11/13/2012 8:46:51 AM
lol no, not a chance
---
Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed Liberation(PSV), Ragnarok Odyssey(PSV), New Little King Story(PSV), BlazBlue CSE(PSV)
#15SerOnionKnightPosted 11/13/2012 8:48:30 AM
I dont get the hate for Resistance Burning Skies. I just started level 5 last night and I am enjoying it so far. I will probably get CoD once the price is right also.
#16akshat_316(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 10:21:12 AM
SerOnionKnight posted...
I dont get the hate for Resistance Burning Skies. I just started level 5 last night and I am enjoying it so far. I will probably get CoD once the price is right also.

That is good to hear.I was really afraid to pick up resistance after all the negativity...I will pick it up sometime in the future just to check if it is really that bad.
---
"That's what she said":Uncharted Golden Abyss
PSN:brickcap
#17bratt100Posted 11/13/2012 11:25:05 PM
aks hat_316 posted...
SerOnionKnight posted...

That is good to hear.I was really afraid to pick up resistance after all the negativity...I will pick it up sometime in the future just to check if it is really that bad.

It's nowhere near a bad game, some people just have incredibly high expectations.
---
If you believe in the flying Spaghetti Monster and are 100% proud of it copy this to your sig.