PlayStation Plus for PS Vita Available Next Week - Take the Tour

#13D3Posted 11/13/2012 8:13:27 AM
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/11/13/playstation-plus-for-ps-vita-available-next-week-take-the-tour/
---
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?
#2TheExiled280Posted 11/13/2012 8:14:49 AM
Thanks TC

so is Jet Set Radio Vita launching next week?
---
Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed Liberation(PSV), Ragnarok Odyssey(PSV), New Little King Story(PSV), BlazBlue CSE(PSV)
#3sldfghtrikePosted 11/13/2012 8:16:38 AM
Once you update your PS Vita to v2.00 and PS Store publishes next Tuesday, PS Plus members will be able to download the Instant Game Collection, which includes PS Vita games Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Jet Set Radio HD, WipEout 2048, Gravity Rush and Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack!, as well as (PSP) PlayStation Portable hit Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions.

already got U:GA and GR, but I'll get Tales from Space and FFT
---
PSN: SldFghtrIke
Favorite Series: Metal Gear, Kingdom Hearts, Ace Combat, Uncharted, Spyro, Crash, inFamous, Resident Evil, Dead Space, Golden Sun
#4TheExiled280Posted 11/13/2012 8:18:40 AM
ok everyone watch the Video

next weeks update adds an email app and folders in Video
---
Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed Liberation(PSV), Ragnarok Odyssey(PSV), New Little King Story(PSV), BlazBlue CSE(PSV)
#5nclrwntrPosted 11/13/2012 8:25:44 AM(edited)
That's quite the launch lineup. I'll be getting Wipeout, Jet Set, and FFTWotL

email apps for gmail and yahoo, wireless transfer between vita/pc (over network), improved html/javascript in browser. 1GB cloud storage. A set selection of 12 PS3 games and 6 Vita games for free at all times.
#6Manilo_PunishPosted 11/13/2012 8:22:12 AM
Was not expecting such a beastly lineup. I have all of the games, but it's still nothing short of amazing. I didn't get jet set radio on the ps3 cuz I was waiting for it to come to vita, I'm glad I waited.
---
The Punish.
#7FKRW4LifePosted 11/13/2012 8:22:56 AM
sldfghtrike posted...
Once you update your PS Vita to v2.00 and PS Store publishes next Tuesday, PS Plus members will be able to download the Instant Game Collection, which includes PS Vita games Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Jet Set Radio HD, WipEout 2048, Gravity Rush and Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack!, as well as (PSP) PlayStation Portable hit Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions.

already got U:GA and GR, but I'll get Tales from Space and FFT

FOLDERS?!?! Jet set free? And FFT?!

Oh man am I in heaven. Shane I bought so much of the other titles, lol.
---
Vita Flopic creators = schadenfreude
Legit discussion on sales = intelligent debate
#8BahamutBBobPosted 11/13/2012 8:27:57 AM(edited)
Well, now I can sell my copy of WipeOut.

Anyone know if physical game saves are compatible with downloaded games? I kept my GR save when I sold it, and would like to use my WipeOut save with the digital version. I'm guessing if they aren't now, cloud saves will make them compatible?

I had planned on dropping $10 on JSR, glad to see I won't have to :P (already bought it on the PS3, only because it was released a week earlier than 360/PC for PS+)
---
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob
#9JacknicklsonPosted 11/13/2012 8:27:43 AM
BahamutBBob posted...
Well, now I can sell my copy of WipeOut.

Anyone know if physical game saves are compatible with downloaded games? I kept my GR save when I sold it, and would like to use my WipeOut save with the digital version. I'm guessing if they aren't now, cloud saves will make them compatible?

I do not know if they are or not but cloud saves will not impact them either way. A lot of the PS3 freebies do not work with physical copy saves(All 4 One, LBP2, etc.)
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/LegendofJerZ.png
#10alienfreaks04Posted 11/13/2012 8:35:37 AM
I'll probably get the Vita on one of the Black Friday sales, then download these games.
---
My signature is better than yours.