PlayStation Plus for PS Vita Available Next Week - Take the Tour

#21FKRW4LifePosted 11/13/2012 9:13:14 AM
So no folders?
---
Vita Flopic creators = schadenfreude
Legit discussion on sales = intelligent debate
#22CyDetrakDPosted 11/13/2012 9:16:57 AM
it is truly a shame i own everything they are there offering for free but I don't own Jet Set so that will be welcomed on my Vita for sure. It looks to be a good start and many more great game to come for free instant win in my book.
#23clydekimhomePosted 11/13/2012 9:18:22 AM
FKRW4Life posted...
So no folders?

It says right in the OP there's folders.

And this is seriously amazing. I bought a year of PS+ right after e3 ended, because my three months "trial" and ended. (I decided I'd try it for three months and see if it ended up being worth it)

I bought the year BEFORE they announced ps+ coming to vita, so when they said that, I was even happier. But I was by no means expecting THIS. I mean, Gravity Rush? Ive been wanting to play that, but I didnt want to spend $40 on a 12 hourish game when I could buy digital psp games like P3P for $20.

In my eyes, PS+ had just cemented itself as a GO TO service.
---
PSN- Jdudley15479 Currently playing: DS2, BL2, LoL
http://raptr.com/Jdudley/games
#24ITPPosted 11/13/2012 9:21:42 AM
Clyde, OP is wrong. There's no mention of OS folders anywhere in the video or post, don't get your hopes up.
#25Azure_lKitePosted 11/13/2012 9:22:39 AM
So the "free" games expire when your subscription ends, but I CAN get another one and keep playing, right?

I already considered Plus many times, and this is pretty much sealing the deal for me.
I only own Gravity Rush out of all of those games, and was planning to get U:GA and Wipeout somewhere down the road.
---
"It's a tradition unique to JRPG fanbases to discuss the virginity of characters." - SetsunaFSeiiei
BBCP HYYYYYPE
#26livingonwheelsPosted 11/13/2012 9:29:21 AM
My problem is I'm going to have to buy a 32gb card to hold these games.
#27drags_Posted 11/13/2012 9:33:24 AM
This is amazing, I am going to GameStop to trade in these games to get a 32gb memory card! I already have PS+ so I am ready!
#28clydekimhomePosted 11/13/2012 9:33:41 AM
ITP posted...
Clyde, OP is wrong. There's no mention of OS folders anywhere in the video or post, don't get your hopes up.

Ah my apologies. Although I dont really see why folders are so important to people, I have about 40 applications/games on my vita and I don't ever see the need for them. I guess they'd be nice, but meh. Not a priority to me.

Although I guess I have to buy a 32gb now :( damn Ps+, costing me money to download games. (thats a joke, I'll gladly buy the 32gb.)

Anyone know of any Black Friday deals on the 32gb? Or any current deals?
---
PSN- Jdudley15479 Currently playing: DS2, BL2, LoL
http://raptr.com/Jdudley/games
#29Natureboy99Posted 11/13/2012 9:34:28 AM(edited)
The tide has turned for Vita. I read this story at IGN and the comments were overwhelmingly positive with many people saying they are now buying Vitas. Seriously, if you have PS+, you would have to be an idiot NOT to buy a Vita. This, plus cross buy, is making Vita full of all sorts of win. Gamers, rejoice!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11/13/playstation-vitas-playstation-plus-lineup
---
Voted class of 2079 most likely to abuse time travel
#30Elements012894Posted 11/13/2012 9:36:02 AM
Damn way better then I imagined it would be.

And I'm loving these software updates that are actually substantial.
---
PS+ has paid it's self for me. So from here on out I will refer to any new games as free.