PlayStation Plus for PS Vita Available Next Week - Take the Tour

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. PlayStation Plus for PS Vita Available Next Week - Take the Tour

User Info: Tom_Green_II

Tom_Green_II
4 years ago#31
Sweet! I bought my vita last week and was thinking I would just be playing PSASBR next week. Looks like I'm wrong!

User Info: FKRW4Life

FKRW4Life
4 years ago#32
clydekimhome posted...
ITP posted...
Clyde, OP is wrong. There's no mention of OS folders anywhere in the video or post, don't get your hopes up.

Ah my apologies. Although I dont really see why folders are so important to people, I have about 40 applications/games on my vita and I don't ever see the need for them. I guess they'd be nice, but meh. Not a priority to me.

Although I guess I have to buy a 32gb now :( damn Ps+, costing me money to download games. (thats a joke, I'll gladly buy the 32gb.)

Anyone know of any Black Friday deals on the 32gb? Or any current deals?

Lol, this is why I want folders:

http://gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64607571

Hopefully link works alright
Vita Flopic creators = schadenfreude
Legit discussion on sales = intelligent debate

User Info: Onipaladin

Onipaladin
4 years ago#33
So those games listed are free for PS+ vita members??
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 4854-6080-3737

User Info: Nnamz

Nnamz
4 years ago#34
Solid lineup. Great firmware update.
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 3780 - 9095 - 9402 <-- Inbox me your FC.

User Info: Compass

Compass
4 years ago#35
Natureboy99 posted...
The tide has turned for Vita. I read this story at IGN and the comments were overwhelmingly positive with many people saying they are now buying Vitas. Seriously, if you have PS+, you would have to be an idiot NOT to buy a Vita. This, plus cross buy, is making Vita full of all sorts of win. Gamers, rejoice!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11/13/playstation-vitas-playstation-plus-lineup

lol @ the Vitassurance. "Wait for PSN+" amirite?

Nice set of extended rentals (they aren't free). Too bad I own the best two (GR and Uncharted). Still, won't complain about JetSet and WipeOut. 'bout time I see just how bad the load times are...

User Info: hajile12

hajile12
4 years ago#36
Amazing. Good job Sony.
Somtimes i go to dog parks even though i dont have a dog. I bring a leash though and i wear a very shifty look. =I

User Info: hajile12

hajile12
4 years ago#37
Compass posted...
Natureboy99 posted...
The tide has turned for Vita. I read this story at IGN and the comments were overwhelmingly positive with many people saying they are now buying Vitas. Seriously, if you have PS+, you would have to be an idiot NOT to buy a Vita. This, plus cross buy, is making Vita full of all sorts of win. Gamers, rejoice!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11/13/playstation-vitas-playstation-plus-lineup

Nice set of extended rentals (they aren't free). Too bad I own the best two (GR and Uncharted). Still, won't complain about JetSet and WipeOut. 'bout time I see just how bad the load times are...

HURRAY! EVEN COMPASS IS HYPPED!!!
Somtimes i go to dog parks even though i dont have a dog. I bring a leash though and i wear a very shifty look. =I

User Info: PlayaMadeTxn05

PlayaMadeTxn05
4 years ago#38
Compass posted...
Natureboy99 posted...

It's no wonder people can't stand you lol
"You still play SNES & Genesis games? Yeah, they are terrible by today's standard. Graphics sells .. like it or not." - nariusseldon

User Info: vidalmoraza

vidalmoraza
4 years ago#39
Great games and PS+ is awesome, but is also a GREAT way to Sony to sell memory cards, you need at least around 8GB to download all the free content, so you need at least a 16GB/32GB card...
XBL/PSN/Steam: VidalukoVet
(most)This gen games: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b245/VIdaluko/DSC00631.jpg

User Info: Natureboy99

Natureboy99
4 years ago#40
hajile12 posted...
Compass posted...
Natureboy99 posted...

HURRAY! EVEN COMPASS IS HYPPED!!!

lol! hi 5's all around!

PS- I love it when the truth proves to be Vitasurrance. Its the best sort of Vitasurrance ever! It's nice to be Vitasurred that Vita was a great investment afterall! Vitasurrance FTW!!!!!! BTW, does PS+ give me Vitinsurance in case of damage? It would be nice to be Vitassured if that happened.
Voted class of 2079 most likely to abuse time travel
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. PlayStation Plus for PS Vita Available Next Week - Take the Tour

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived