PlayStation Plus for PS Vita Available Next Week - Take the Tour

#41NnamzPosted 11/13/2012 11:06:51 AM
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
Compass posted...
Natureboy99 posted...
The tide has turned for Vita. I read this story at IGN and the comments were overwhelmingly positive with many people saying they are now buying Vitas. Seriously, if you have PS+, you would have to be an idiot NOT to buy a Vita. This, plus cross buy, is making Vita full of all sorts of win. Gamers, rejoice!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11/13/playstation-vitas-playstation-plus-lineup

lol @ the Vitassurance. "Wait for PSN+" amirite?

Nice set of extended rentals (they aren't free). Too bad I own the best two (GR and Uncharted). Still, won't complain about JetSet and WipeOut. 'bout time I see just how bad the load times are...

It's no wonder people can't stand you lol

Can't blame him. Natureboy made it too easy with the "tide has turned" comments.
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 3780 - 9095 - 9402 <-- Inbox me your FC.
#42ImJeffPosted 11/13/2012 11:12:27 AM
i cant wait! finally a useable browser!
---
B**** Mob Task Force reporting for duty.
#43carsaucePosted 11/13/2012 11:13:58 AM
I already knew this before the launch of the Vita, why would they not have Plus, also this only appeals to gamers who will suscribe to this service.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#44Natureboy99Posted 11/13/2012 11:17:31 AM
Nnamz posted...
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
Compass posted...
Natureboy99 posted...
The tide has turned for Vita. I read this story at IGN and the comments were overwhelmingly positive with many people saying they are now buying Vitas. Seriously, if you have PS+, you would have to be an idiot NOT to buy a Vita. This, plus cross buy, is making Vita full of all sorts of win. Gamers, rejoice!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11/13/playstation-vitas-playstation-plus-lineup

lol @ the Vitassurance. "Wait for PSN+" amirite?

Nice set of extended rentals (they aren't free). Too bad I own the best two (GR and Uncharted). Still, won't complain about JetSet and WipeOut. 'bout time I see just how bad the load times are...

It's no wonder people can't stand you lol

Can't blame him. Natureboy made it too easy with the "tide has turned" comments.

I was merely commenting on the air surrounding the announcement. In the past you could go to any given article on Vita and read quite a few negative remarks. On this story, I've seen pretty much glowing praise and purchase intent comments. Based on that, "the tide has turned" is a fairly accurate summary remark. I don't understand why it is wrong to say something positive about Vita.
---
Voted class of 2079 most likely to abuse time travel
#45pikachupwnagePosted 11/13/2012 11:19:21 AM
GAAAAAHHHH!

I spent all my money on Wii U.....Well worth it but Missing this beastly lineup would suck, Admitedally I own all 3 of the Retial ones but I still save a good amount of cash by getting those other 3 all of which Interest me quite a bit.

Can you subscribe to PS+ on PSN itself using money in your digital wallet?
---
"Let's get comfortable in these nice comfy chairs."
Official electric boogaloo mint scoop with a cherry on top of the IDF
#46thenoobdestroyePosted 11/13/2012 11:33:00 AM
Wow sony really aced it with PS+ ;O
Imma need to get a 32 gb card >.>
#47chrispy145Posted 11/13/2012 11:42:08 AM
thenoobdestroye posted...
Wow sony really aced it with PS+ ;O
Imma need to get a 32 gb card >.>

The only problem is that Sony will properly fail to advertise the new Vita PS+ benefits to the general audience and sales will not see a huge spike.

This announcement, which is awesome for us that pay attention to gaming news, won't help Sony much...
#48CaliaztecPosted 11/13/2012 11:47:32 AM
pikachupwnage posted...
GAAAAAHHHH!

I spent all my money on Wii U.....Well worth it but Missing this beastly lineup would suck, Admitedally I own all 3 of the Retial ones but I still save a good amount of cash by getting those other 3 all of which Interest me quite a bit.

Can you subscribe to PS+ on PSN itself using money in your digital wallet?

Yes
---
"Yah, I was right again like I always did, but that's not the point." -XFactor on Sony "Removing" memory card from bundle.
PSN: Caliaztec
#49Nagisa_ShinjuPosted 11/13/2012 12:49:50 PM
Well, I'm sold. Gonna keep my physical copy of GR... just because, but the rest I don't have so that's a plus.....literally XD
#50Manilo_PunishPosted 11/13/2012 1:21:49 PM
Speed bump. We need to talk more about the plus.
---
The Punish.