• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. PlayStation Plus for PS Vita Available Next Week - Take the Tour
4 years ago#41
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
Compass posted...
Natureboy99 posted...
The tide has turned for Vita. I read this story at IGN and the comments were overwhelmingly positive with many people saying they are now buying Vitas. Seriously, if you have PS+, you would have to be an idiot NOT to buy a Vita. This, plus cross buy, is making Vita full of all sorts of win. Gamers, rejoice!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11/13/playstation-vitas-playstation-plus-lineup

lol @ the Vitassurance. "Wait for PSN+" amirite?

Nice set of extended rentals (they aren't free). Too bad I own the best two (GR and Uncharted). Still, won't complain about JetSet and WipeOut. 'bout time I see just how bad the load times are...

It's no wonder people can't stand you lol

Can't blame him. Natureboy made it too easy with the "tide has turned" comments.
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 3780 - 9095 - 9402 <-- Inbox me your FC.
4 years ago#42
i cant wait! finally a useable browser!
B**** Mob Task Force reporting for duty.
4 years ago#43
I already knew this before the launch of the Vita, why would they not have Plus, also this only appeals to gamers who will suscribe to this service.
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
4 years ago#44
Nnamz posted...
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
Compass posted...
Natureboy99 posted...
The tide has turned for Vita. I read this story at IGN and the comments were overwhelmingly positive with many people saying they are now buying Vitas. Seriously, if you have PS+, you would have to be an idiot NOT to buy a Vita. This, plus cross buy, is making Vita full of all sorts of win. Gamers, rejoice!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11/13/playstation-vitas-playstation-plus-lineup

lol @ the Vitassurance. "Wait for PSN+" amirite?

Nice set of extended rentals (they aren't free). Too bad I own the best two (GR and Uncharted). Still, won't complain about JetSet and WipeOut. 'bout time I see just how bad the load times are...

It's no wonder people can't stand you lol

Can't blame him. Natureboy made it too easy with the "tide has turned" comments.

I was merely commenting on the air surrounding the announcement. In the past you could go to any given article on Vita and read quite a few negative remarks. On this story, I've seen pretty much glowing praise and purchase intent comments. Based on that, "the tide has turned" is a fairly accurate summary remark. I don't understand why it is wrong to say something positive about Vita.
Voted class of 2079 most likely to abuse time travel
4 years ago#45
GAAAAAHHHH!

I spent all my money on Wii U.....Well worth it but Missing this beastly lineup would suck, Admitedally I own all 3 of the Retial ones but I still save a good amount of cash by getting those other 3 all of which Interest me quite a bit.

Can you subscribe to PS+ on PSN itself using money in your digital wallet?
"Let's get comfortable in these nice comfy chairs."
Official electric boogaloo mint scoop with a cherry on top of the IDF
4 years ago#46
Wow sony really aced it with PS+ ;O
Imma need to get a 32 gb card >.>
4 years ago#47
thenoobdestroye posted...
Wow sony really aced it with PS+ ;O
Imma need to get a 32 gb card >.>

The only problem is that Sony will properly fail to advertise the new Vita PS+ benefits to the general audience and sales will not see a huge spike.

This announcement, which is awesome for us that pay attention to gaming news, won't help Sony much...
4 years ago#48
pikachupwnage posted...
GAAAAAHHHH!

I spent all my money on Wii U.....Well worth it but Missing this beastly lineup would suck, Admitedally I own all 3 of the Retial ones but I still save a good amount of cash by getting those other 3 all of which Interest me quite a bit.

Can you subscribe to PS+ on PSN itself using money in your digital wallet?

Yes
"Yah, I was right again like I always did, but that's not the point." -XFactor on Sony "Removing" memory card from bundle.
PSN: Caliaztec
4 years ago#49
Well, I'm sold. Gonna keep my physical copy of GR... just because, but the rest I don't have so that's a plus.....literally XD
4 years ago#50
Speed bump. We need to talk more about the plus.
The Punish.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. PlayStation Plus for PS Vita Available Next Week - Take the Tour

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived