PlayStation Vita for $130!

#31HoIlywoodPosted 11/13/2012 6:30:47 PM
except that COD is a terrible game
---
PSN: Ahkiva
#32amonte64(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 7:26:21 PM
No matter what you still get the PlayStation Vita for less than $130. The game costs $50, if you don't want it you could sell it or trade it. Memory card costs $20, if you don't want it you could sell it or trade it. PSP CoD is probably around $10, if you don't want it you could sell it or trade it. No matter what you're getting a PlayStation Vita for under $130 give or take a few dollars. This is true, no matter what anyone says it can't be changed.

Also, PlayStation Vita beats the 3DS in everything except for current games and you can browse the web while gaming.

If there a $200 or less bundle online I will purchase it.

Also, are the current $200 for PSVita CoD bundle only doorbusters or are some not doorbusters?
#33LightHawKnightPosted 11/13/2012 7:28:33 PM
Don't f***ing want CoD. But might as well get it and chuck the game at some kid so hard that it knocks him out and destroys the game.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#34kdiz4321Posted 11/13/2012 7:30:14 PM
amonte64 posted...
No matter what you still get the PlayStation Vita for less than $130. The game costs $50, if you don't want it you could sell it or trade it. Memory card costs $20, if you don't want it you could sell it or trade it. PSP CoD is probably around $10, if you don't want it you could sell it or trade it. No matter what you're getting a PlayStation Vita for under $130 give or take a few dollars. This is true, no matter what anyone says it can't be changed.

Also, PlayStation Vita beats the 3DS in everything except for current games and you can browse the web while gaming.

Also, are the current $200 for PSVita CoD bundle only doorbusters or are some not doorbusters?

I've only seen the Best Buy doorbuster sale. It's $250 at gamestop and walmart so it's probably the same everywhere else.
---
I am not an early adopter. If your system is as awesome as you say it is, it will still be in stores when the games I want are out.
#35Starwars4JPosted 11/13/2012 7:31:38 PM
angealfire posted...
Yeah because the 170-200 you pay for a 3ds/xl is just so reasonable but a vita with twice the memory and a free 50 dollar game for the same price or less if you subtract the game is over priced... Im just about sick of trolls.

Twice the memory wat?
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#36amonte64(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 7:35:33 PM
kdiz4321 posted...
amonte64 posted...

I've only seen the Best Buy doorbuster sale. It's $250 at gamestop and walmart so it's probably the same everywhere else.

I think I've seen all the Black Friday deals from Wal-Mart, Target, everywhere except for Amazon (because they haven't announced their Black Friday deals yet I think) the PSVita bundle is $200 and I think Toys R Us also includes a 10 in 1 Starter Kit for it.
#37kdiz4321Posted 11/13/2012 7:39:58 PM
amonte64 posted...
kdiz4321 posted...
amonte64 posted...

I think I've seen all the Black Friday deals from Wal-Mart, Target, everywhere except for Amazon (because they haven't announced their Black Friday deals yet I think) the PSVita bundle is $200 and I think Toys R Us also includes a 10 in 1 Starter Kit for it.

Either way I have only seen it $250 for regular price. By the way, how does Amazon do Black Friday; is it like Cyber Monday but 3 days sooner?
---
I am not an early adopter. If your system is as awesome as you say it is, it will still be in stores when the games I want are out.
#38amonte64(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 7:51:54 PM
kdiz4321 posted...
amonte64 posted...
kdiz4321 posted...
amonte64 posted...

Either way I have only seen it $250 for regular price. By the way, how does Amazon do Black Friday; is it like Cyber Monday but 3 days sooner?

It's $200 everywhere on Black Friday. And I don't know about Amazon, I want to know to because I want to buy it from there.
#39IKnowGameFuPosted 11/13/2012 8:36:28 PM
amonte64 posted...
With the PlayStation Vita Call of Duty bundle at $200 that means you're getting the PlayStation Vita for only $130 because the game is $50 and the memory card is $20.

If you don't take advantage of this deal you can't complain ever again about not owning a PSVita because of the price.

I hate it when people do this. If it cost you $200, then that's what it cost. Not $130.
---
"you dawg i heard you like watching TV so i put a TV in your TV so you can watch TV while you watch TV" --- the_great_tidus on 360 TV
#40shadownet_46Posted 11/13/2012 8:37:36 PM
amonte64 posted...
With the PlayStation Vita Call of Duty bundle at $200 that means you're getting the PlayStation Vita for only $130 because the game is $50 and the memory card is $20.

If you don't take advantage of this deal you can't complain ever again about not owning a PSVita because of the price.

You don't understand bundles. Or math. Or logic.
:|
---
PSN: Shadownet46
Xboxlover2(Moderator): "I don't even play video games that often"