It's not free, you still have to pay for the service

#11Arucard05Posted 11/13/2012 11:41:02 AM
I would buy PS+ for the discounts so the games would be a nice free bonus for me :)
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Home of the world famous Retroulette™.
#12TheExiled280Posted 11/13/2012 11:41:37 AM
Arucard05 posted...
I would buy PS+ for the discounts so the games would be a nice free bonus for me :)

this
---
Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed Liberation(PSV), Ragnarok Odyssey(PSV), New Little King Story(PSV), BlazBlue CSE(PSV)
#13XphoenixedgeXPosted 11/13/2012 11:42:27 AM
carsauce posted...
why a new topic?

Because I really want others to know that this is not free.

Thats not 100% true.

You just feel you need to balance out all the positive activity on this board today.

Please...dont be "that guy"
#14hajile12Posted 11/13/2012 11:42:32 AM
hajile12 posted...
carsauce posted...
So why do you say it's free?

$50 for a year. I already had plus for my ps3. I downloaded and played Borderlands, LittleBig planet, Infamous to and Just Cause through the ps+ service. I only paid 50$ but now the value of games i have exceeds that price.

Everything coming now is free.

And by 'everything coming now is free" i mean all the other instant collection games coming to vita and ps3 is free to me!!! And dont get me started on the discounts!!! Try the service if you can. You may fall in love.
---
Somtimes i go to dog parks even though i dont have a dog. I bring a leash though and i wear a very shifty look. =I
#15carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 11:42:45 AM
carsauce posted...
why a new topic?

PS Plus isn't free so its self explanatory

Yes it is not free, this is why I made this so people who keep thinking this is free can understand what this is all about.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#16javin_dude88Posted 11/13/2012 11:43:03 AM
carsauce posted...
why a new topic?

Because it is so close to free its negligible. You pay $50 a year, so $4.17 a month. You get 3 free PS3 games a month. Lets say you get 2 free Vita games a month. That makes 5 games a month. So now you are paying $0.83 per game. Games that can range from $5 to $50. For $0.83!
#17carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 11:43:53 AM
carsauce posted...
why a new topic?

Thats not 100% true.

You just feel you need to balance out all the positive activity on this board today.

Please...dont be "that guy"

By positive you mean just sad lil gamers all happy that this has happened, ah yea sure...
guess I'm the troll now eh?
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#18NeojianXPosted 11/13/2012 11:44:00 AM
Ha ha ha ha! Ooooh Mercy. : )
---
James Bond 007 in Never Say Never Heineken AND You Only Live Miller High Life .... Twice. : )
#19DoomerangPosted 11/13/2012 11:45:27 AM

Actually, I bought PS+ when it was for PS3 only, not expecting the vita support for a while. Thus, I'm getting the Vita version of it for free since I got it back when the Vita support was not a supported feature. Thus, at least until the end of my current year of PS+, I am getting these Vita games for free.
---
Kenshin's the Beauty, Kaoru's the Beast? - Mister_Feeny
Would that make Shishioh the candle guy? - Gettles
#20carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 11:45:33 AM
hajile12 posted...
carsauce posted...

$50 for a year. I already had plus for my ps3. I downloaded and played Borderlands, LittleBig planet, Infamous to and Just Cause through the ps+ service. I only paid 50$ but now the value of games i have exceeds that price.

Everything coming now is free.

And by 'everything coming now is free" i mean all the other instant collection games coming to vita and ps3 is free to me!!! And dont get me started on the discounts!!! Try the service if you can. You may fall in love.

No thanks, I thought about it for the PS3, but maybe later on, but for this to be happening it just sad gamers flock to this all of sudden, I guess its just the hype, I wonder what happens when the hype is down.
---