It's not free, you still have to pay for the service

#31Kitt ThrustPosted 11/13/2012 1:02:38 PM
I can't wait to subscribe, $50 a year is nothing. Best thing to happen to Vita. I don't own a PS3 so PS+ for Vita is very exciting.
---
Go Go Big Underpants !
http://i.imgur.com/SuQlr.jpg -
#32gray_fox_00Posted 11/13/2012 1:03:19 PM
carsauce posted...
hajile12 posted...
carsauce posted...
So why do you say it's free?

$50 for a year. I already had plus for my ps3. I downloaded and played Borderlands, LittleBig planet, Infamous to and Just Cause through the ps+ service. I only paid 50$ but now the value of games i have exceeds that price.

Everything coming now is free.

And by 'everything coming now is free" i mean all the other instant collection games coming to vita and ps3 is free to me!!! And dont get me started on the discounts!!! Try the service if you can. You may fall in love.

No thanks, I thought about it for the PS3, but maybe later on, but for this to be happening it just sad gamers flock to this all of sudden, I guess its just the hype, I wonder what happens when the hype is down.

Explain to me why it's sad. Just curious to see your thought process.

Personally I'm happy because I wasn't expecting PS+ to ever actually make it to the Vita. I've got my money's worth out of PS+ for PS3, now I get the same service for my Vita at no additional cost. I'd say that's a reason to be happy. Not sure how that qualifies me as a "sad gamer" as you put it.
---
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice
#33wwwgippal2Posted 11/13/2012 1:03:43 PM
OP needs to take a high school economics class.
---
sry fur me bad enlish,im form usa
#34biggy204Posted 11/13/2012 1:05:42 PM
carsauce posted...
hajile12 posted...
carsauce posted...

$50 for a year. I already had plus for my ps3. I downloaded and played Borderlands, LittleBig planet, Infamous to and Just Cause through the ps+ service. I only paid 50$ but now the value of games i have exceeds that price.

And by 'everything coming now is free" i mean all the other instant collection games coming to vita and ps3 is free to me!!! And dont get me started on the discounts!!! Try the service if you can. You may fall in love.

No thanks, I thought about it for the PS3, but maybe later on, but for this to be happening it just sad gamers flock to this all of sudden, I guess its just the hype, I wonder what happens when the hype is down.

I thought about plus for the PS3, the thing that sucks about plus is that whatever you get that is "free" (i dont know about the discounted games) you lose it if you decide to cancel your plus subscription after it runs out. Hence why I didnt get the 3 months free that Sony gave out during that big PSN security hack fiasco.
---
"Do you smelllllllllllllllllllllll what The Rock Is Cookin" - the Rock
"No but who farted??" - Everyone else
#35pikachupwnagePosted 11/13/2012 1:06:20 PM
Kitt Thrust posted...
I can't wait to subscribe, $50 a year is nothing. Best thing to happen to Vita. I don't own a PS3 so PS+ for Vita is very exciting.

This.

First month of this alone for Vita is worth about 120$ in games.
---
"Let's get comfortable in these nice comfy chairs."
Official electric boogaloo mint scoop with a cherry on top of the IDF
#36carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 1:06:24 PM
carsauce posted...
hajile12 posted...
carsauce posted...

Explain to me why it's sad. Just curious to see your thought process.

Personally I'm happy because I wasn't expecting PS+ to ever actually make it to the Vita. I've got my money's worth out of PS+ for PS3, now I get the same service for my Vita at no additional cost. I'd say that's a reason to be happy. Not sure how that qualifies me as a "sad gamer" as you put it.

Because many gamers were complaining about how there are no games and all wanting a price drop, then bundles come out and they are smiling then this comes out and they are having a orgasm, spoiled sad bunch of brats to me, and at first I enjoyed knowing this board has to get a Vita, but now I see that just too many brats finally get their bottle, and the rest will still buy Vita but not suscribe to this and still buy physical copies of such games.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#37Safros93Posted 11/13/2012 1:07:07 PM
But if you had it for the PS3 already then it is free.... since the Vita games come at no additional cost.
#38Kitt ThrustPosted 11/13/2012 1:08:39 PM
Because many gamers were complaining about how there are no games and all wanting a price drop, then bundles come out and they are smiling then this comes out and they are having a orgasm, spoiled sad bunch of brats to me, and at first I enjoyed knowing this board has to get a Vita, but now I see that just too many brats finally get their bottle, and the rest will still buy Vita but not suscribe to this and still buy physical copies of such games.

oh dear lord... LOLOLOL
---
http://i.imgur.com/Zuk4w.jpg
#39NeojianXPosted 11/13/2012 1:12:24 PM
Kitt Thrust posted...

Game Over dude. : )
---
James Bond 007 in Never Say Never Heineken AND You Only Live Miller High Life .... Twice. : )
#40Shadow2790xPosted 11/13/2012 1:21:10 PM
carsauce, I'm extremely disappointed in you.
---
...You will be screaming: YES! YES! YES!
PSN: Shadow2790x --- "Has a nice ring to it, don't you think?"