It's not free, you still have to pay for the service

#41carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 1:26:15 PM
carsauce, I'm extremely disappointed in you.

..and I'm now disappointed in this board, bunch of gamer brats, I will still least be happy for the ones who plan to buy the Vita
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#42hajile12Posted 11/13/2012 1:27:41 PM
carsauce posted...
carsauce posted...
So why do you say it's free?

$50 for a year. I already had plus for my ps3. I downloaded and played Borderlands, LittleBig planet, Infamous to and Just Cause through the ps+ service. I only paid 50$ but now the value of games i have exceeds that price.

Everything coming now is free.

Yes you downloaded all of those, time is money, so its not free,not everyone has resources like that, especially ones who do not have INTERNET connection, so think about it, its your resources and money you spent on getting those games.

That is a dumb way to look at it. Time is money so bc I have to take the time to download the games they r not free? You are trying. Too hard. I have plus for my ps3. Its paid for itself already. These vita games are available to me for free.
---
Somtimes i go to dog parks even though i dont have a dog. I bring a leash though and i wear a very shifty look. =I
#43carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 1:36:51 PM
carsauce posted...
carsauce posted...

$50 for a year. I already had plus for my ps3. I downloaded and played Borderlands, LittleBig planet, Infamous to and Just Cause through the ps+ service. I only paid 50$ but now the value of games i have exceeds that price.

Yes you downloaded all of those, time is money, so its not free,not everyone has resources like that, especially ones who do not have INTERNET connection, so think about it, its your resources and money you spent on getting those games.

That is a dumb way to look at it. Time is money so bc I have to take the time to download the games they r not free? You are trying. Too hard. I have plus for my ps3. Its paid for itself already. These vita games are available to me for free.

To you, not to others, others do not have access to such services and stuff, not everyone has money or has amount of money for such services, you only think about yourselves, such spoiled brats, and there are tons of people who still don't have PS plus.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#44NnamzPosted 11/13/2012 1:42:15 PM
Already paid for my PS Plus subscription before I even knew it was coming to Vita. For all intents and purposes, these are Vita games I will not have to pay for.
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 3780 - 9095 - 9402 <-- Inbox me your FC.
#45TheBlackBat7Posted 11/13/2012 1:42:48 PM
There's been a sudden burst of positivity on the vita board so damage control is in full swing. Tomorrow we will see a whole lot of flop topics with the release of this week's numbers.
---
PSVita Council's official Secretary Of Defense
VPSN: theblackbat07
#46hajile12Posted 11/13/2012 1:55:50 PM
carsauce posted...
carsauce posted...
carsauce posted...

To you, not to others, others do not have access to such services and stuff, not everyone has money or has amount of money for such services, you only think about yourselves, such spoiled brats, and there are tons of people who still don't have PS plus.

The vita games are available free to any person that owns a ps3 and a vita and already has a plus subscription.
As far as your generalization about this board- its dumb. I worked
hard for my money and this ps plus coming to the vita is great news to all vita owners.
---
Somtimes i go to dog parks even though i dont have a dog. I bring a leash though and i wear a very shifty look. =I
#47CaliaztecPosted 11/13/2012 1:59:40 PM(edited)
Also you are completely wrong. PS+ has never been a rental service, people can label it such all they want. But the Instant Game Collection is one of the newer bonuses to PS+. PS+ had been going on for some time before the Instant Game Collection ever came to existence. So you are completely wrong in saying that for some that have been subscribed to PS+ since its inception like myself have gotten all of the games for free!

PS+ is a premium service that offers free games as long as you stay subscribed. "If people sub to PS+ for the free games that is their own reason for such, but it is hardly the purpose or main selling point of PS+, as it was a popular service before the free games.
---
"Yah, I was right again like I always did, but that's not the point." -XFactor on Sony "Removing" memory card from bundle.
PSN: Caliaztec
#48RetroFanGirlPosted 11/13/2012 2:00:35 PM
And a bigger memory card to use it effectively most likely.
---
http://imgur.com/1rQCf
^GameFAQs itself is trolling me.
#49biggy204Posted 11/13/2012 2:22:20 PM
Caliaztec posted...
Also you are completely wrong. PS+ has never been a rental service, people can label it such all they want. But the Instant Game Collection is one of the newer bonuses to PS+. PS+ had been going on for some time before the Instant Game Collection ever came to existence. So you are completely wrong in saying that for some that have been subscribed to PS+ since its inception like myself have gotten all of the games for free!

PS+ is a premium service that offers free games as long as you stay subscribed. "If people sub to PS+ for the free games that is their own reason for such, but it is hardly the purpose or main selling point of PS+, as it was a popular service before the free games.

Its kind of like a rental service still as those PS+ Games that are labled "free" on their weekly specials. Those games get removed from your PS3 if you decide to canel the Plus service after your subscription runs out.
---
"Do you smelllllllllllllllllllllll what The Rock Is Cookin" - the Rock
"No but who farted??" - Everyone else
#50Manilo_PunishPosted 11/13/2012 2:23:33 PM
The plus put blockbuster out of business. They can't compete.
---
The Punish.