Call of Duty will save the Vita!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Call of Duty will save the Vita!

User Info: Lemmywinks13

Lemmywinks13
4 years ago#1
At least for an hour until you beat the game. What a glorious hour the Vie tah will have though.

User Info: arclouks_x

arclouks_x
4 years ago#2
A good fun hour plus 50 or more hours of mp plus 10 hours of hostiles.in the bathroom, bus or commercial breaks on tv = great buy.
PS3: arclouksx. -Currently playing:Nothing at all.
http://rebelallianceclan.com/signatures/RAarclouksx.png

User Info: mrekli

mrekli
4 years ago#3
Is there persistent progression system (Level Ups and Upgrades) to keep SP fresh in those modes?
Every service with a username: mrEkli. Google me if you must.

User Info: Jobocan

Jobocan
4 years ago#4
arclouks_x posted...
in the bathroom, bus or commercial breaks on tv = great buy.

Do buses typically have wi-fi now? Just wondering, haven't been in one of those in... 5 years I think.
www.vgcollect.com/jobocan - My Collection

User Info: arclouks_x

arclouks_x
4 years ago#5
Jobocan posted...
arclouks_x posted...
in the bathroom, bus or commercial breaks on tv = great buy.

Do buses typically have wi-fi now? Just wondering, haven't been in one of those in... 5 years I think.

I said it for hostiles mode which doesn't need wifi, but buses with wifi would be a killer idea, make it happen obama.
PS3: arclouksx. -Currently playing:Nothing at all.
http://rebelallianceclan.com/signatures/RAarclouksx.png

User Info: supercaculo

supercaculo
4 years ago#6
cod is one of the worst fps ever (imo) . But still think that a lot of people will buy the vita vesion. Justs to bad that its not the killer fps we all wanted on a hand held. But this sould be good enoug for now. For me the hour campain its not whats killing it. its the 4v4 mp, the vita can handle a lot more than that I think.

And you are a troll.
Where is my Patapon. 4 Sonyyyyyyy?????? Where is my Zelda or Metroid U nintendoooo????

User Info: larryp78

larryp78
4 years ago#7
supercaculo posted...
cod is one of the worst fps ever (imo) . But still think that a lot of people will buy the vita vesion. Justs to bad that its not the killer fps we all wanted on a hand held. But this sould be good enoug for now. For me the hour campain its not whats killing it. its the 4v4 mp, the vita can handle a lot more than that I think.

And you are a troll.

Don't worry Its only the beginning the vita is still new give it some time

And yes he is a troll
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Call of Duty will save the Vita!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived