First Call of Duty Review.. 4/10

#31amonte64Posted 11/13/2012 7:47:46 PM
Critics reviews don't matter, no ones reviews matters actually because they're just the opinion of somebody else, the only review/opinion that matters is yours. But if you had to choose between listening to a critics review or a gamers review you listen to the gamers review and all gamers reviews I've seen so far are positive about this game.

Stop caring about critics reviews and see if you enjoy the game yourself. I don't like Call of Duty at all but from all the gameplay videos I'm seen so far I'm very interested in this game and it seems like I would enjoy it. And before someone asks how do I not like home console CoD but I think I like a portable console's CoD, it could be because maybe I prefer it on a portable console than home console.
#32ninigoucnPosted 11/13/2012 7:55:07 PM
amonte64 posted...
Critics reviews don't matter, no ones reviews matters actually because they're just the opinion of somebody else, the only review/opinion that matters is yours. But if you had to choose between listening to a critics review or a gamers review you listen to the gamers review and all gamers reviews I've seen so far are positive about this game.

Stop caring about critics reviews and see if you enjoy the game yourself. I don't like Call of Duty at all but from all the gameplay videos I'm seen so far I'm very interested in this game and it seems like I would enjoy it. And before someone asks how do I not like home console CoD but I think I like a portable console's CoD, it could be because maybe I prefer it on a portable console than home console.

Of course always trust every positive comments and waste your money 1st.

Apparently this guy is trying very hard to persuade potential buyers into buying this garbage, are you from Nihilistic as well?
#33amonte64Posted 11/13/2012 7:57:39 PM
ninigoucn posted...
amonte64 posted...

Of course always trust every positive comments and waste your money 1st.

Apparently this guy is trying very hard to persuade potential buyers into buying this garbage, are you from Nihilistic as well?

It's true consumer reviews are most important than critics reviews.

When did I try to to have anyone buy this game? never. I have just stated the truth. I don;t know if the game is good or bad because I haven't played it yet, I have just said I like it from the videos I've seen of it.

And if you haven't played it you don't know if it's garbage.
#34NathanisDrakePosted 11/13/2012 8:07:54 PM
"Reviews don't matter, reviews never matter."

"OMG Persona 4 got a 98/100 BEST GAME EVAH!!!!"

Gotta love the fanboys. Stay classy.
---
Fanboys, especially SONY fanboys, are what's wrong with gaming. Not changing my sig till someone proves me wrong.
#35amonte64Posted 11/13/2012 8:09:31 PM
NathanisDrake posted...
"Reviews don't matter, reviews never matter."

"OMG Persona 4 got a 98/100 BEST GAME EVAH!!!!"

Gotta love the fanboys. Stay classy.

Lol true.
#36hustlin_pimpstePosted 11/13/2012 8:11:18 PM
You have posted the truth from your point of view, so it's about as valid as all those critic's opinions you keep dissing. See what I did there?

You are trying to make out that the professional reviewers aren't gamers and therefore they should be dismissed. So what makes the over zealous "this game is a 10/10" GameFAQs user reviews any better? Nothing, that is what.

Stop trying to be so hipster with your hatred of review sites. This game is a turkey to most people and t like any other turkey there are always gonna be some who enjoy it.
---
"Distance is it's own reward." - Tommy
http://tinyurl.com/2b5vuay
#37Rainb0wSmashPosted 11/13/2012 8:14:21 PM
This was supposed to save the Vita
---
PS3 = PS3rd Place w/ Maybe Next Year DLC
Have fun kids! : )
#38amonte64Posted 11/13/2012 8:19:55 PM
hustlin_pimpste posted...
You have posted the truth from your point of view, so it's about as valid as all those critic's opinions you keep dissing. See what I did there?

You are trying to make out that the professional reviewers aren't gamers and therefore they should be dismissed. So what makes the over zealous "this game is a 10/10" GameFAQs user reviews any better? Nothing, that is what.

Stop trying to be so hipster with your hatred of review sites. This game is a turkey to most people and t like any other turkey there are always gonna be some who enjoy it.

I'm a user, a consumer, not a business, no benefits can come my way for my opinion, with companies that review games, it's a different story, not saying it's always rigged, I'm saying there's always a possibility, especially now since video games are so huge.

I never said reviewers weren't gamers, don't put words in my mouth. Some are gamers, some aren't, this we know. I never said critic reviews should be dismissed.

I'm not trying to be a hipster, stop ASSuming and I don't have hatred toward review sites, I just simply don't care about them and consumers shouldn't care about them as much as some consumers do.

The same can be said about every game, it's actually true for every game, some consumers will like a game, some won't.
#39hustlin_pimpstePosted 11/13/2012 8:28:26 PM
amonte64 posted...

Don't put words in your mouth? I don't have to, you are doing that yourself. When you differentiate like you did - a critic OR a gamer's review - you are clearly saying the critic is not regarded as a gamer, aren't you?

Try wording your own damn posts better in future, maybe.
---
"Distance is it's own reward." - Tommy
http://tinyurl.com/2b5vuay
#40amonte64Posted 11/13/2012 8:39:56 PM
hustlin_pimpste posted...
amonte64 posted...

Don't put words in your mouth? I don't have to, you are doing that yourself. When you differentiate like you did - a critic OR a gamer's review - you are clearly saying the critic is not regarded as a gamer, aren't you?

Try wording your own damn posts better in future, maybe.

It's pretty obvious by gamers I meant consumers who aren't "professional" critics. This isn't an English class, everything doesn't have to be perfect.