Looks like Monster Hunter will be coming to Vita soon

#101pikachupwnagePosted 11/15/2012 2:45:49 PM
yankee6903 posted...
Starwars4J posted...
jairusmonillas posted...
Sony always wins

You make a good point, when was the last time Sony actually won anything? Most would say the PS2...but even though they sold far and away the most consoles they didn't make the most profit IIRC. Was it the PS1? Was that their only console to sell the best and make the most?

http://www.vgchartz.com/analysis/platform_totals/

4 in the top 9 EVER! And closing on xbox360, which had a year leap + sold extra consoles due to RLOD.

The only time Sony hasnt "won" is with the VIta.

Err

Wii VS PS3?
DS vs PSP?
---
"Let's get comfortable in these nice comfy chairs."
Official electric boogaloo mint scoop with a cherry on top of the IDF
#102bossk5Posted 11/15/2012 4:04:58 PM
I love the old " Xbox has most salez doo too teh rrod!!!" excuse.

I guess they forget the consoles had the option to be fixed for free.....the YLOD however......;)
---
Welcome to Gamefaqs, where trolls run rampant. I buy used games.Pacers 3- whatever...I give up
#103Natureboy99Posted 11/15/2012 5:14:59 PM
yankee6903 posted...
Starwars4J posted...
jairusmonillas posted...
Sony always wins

You make a good point, when was the last time Sony actually won anything? Most would say the PS2...but even though they sold far and away the most consoles they didn't make the most profit IIRC. Was it the PS1? Was that their only console to sell the best and make the most?

4 in the top 9 EVER! And closing on xbox360, which had a year leap + sold extra consoles due to RLOD.

...yet
---
Voted class of 2079 most likely to abuse time travel
#104eccentric_dudePosted 11/15/2012 5:24:13 PM
And here I thought MH didn't matter anymore.
---
What a wonderful world.
3DS FC: 5198-2480-6778
#105pikachupwnagePosted 11/15/2012 5:35:58 PM
Natureboy99 posted...
yankee6903 posted...
Starwars4J posted...
jairusmonillas posted...
Sony always wins

...yet

There is no reason to believe Vita has any chance whatsoever of outselling 3DS.

3DS has stronger IP's(In terms of sales, no doubt we could argue quality all day long) supporting it. Pretty much all the critical JP series are on it aside from main series final fantasy. Monster hunter, Pokemon, Mario, Dragon quest. etc. Vita out of those critical series only has a Final fantasy port that doesn't even have a release year yet.

3DS also has a lead of about 19 million worldwide and is outselling Vita by at least 7-1 on a regular basis and last week was 46-1 in japan. From our lesser knowledge of sales outside japan it seems the situation is not much better overseas. Vita has nothing nearby that will give it any sort of momentum in japan and prospects aren't looking that great overseas either.

I am rooting for both but Vita is fighting such an incredibly uphill battle that there is no logical reason right now to belive Vita will outsell 3DS.
---
"Let's get comfortable in these nice comfy chairs."
Official electric boogaloo mint scoop with a cherry on top of the IDF
#106GrandCollapsePosted 11/15/2012 5:42:26 PM
pikachupwnage posted...
Natureboy99 posted...
yankee6903 posted...
Starwars4J posted...
jairusmonillas posted...
Sony always wins

...yet

There is no reason to believe Vita has any chance whatsoever of outselling 3DS.

3DS has stronger IP's(In terms of sales, no doubt we could argue quality all day long) supporting it. Pretty much all the critical JP series are on it aside from main series final fantasy. Monster hunter, Pokemon, Mario, Dragon quest. etc. Vita out of those critical series only has a Final fantasy port that doesn't even have a release year yet.

3DS also has a lead of about 19 million worldwide and is outselling Vita by at least 7-1 on a regular basis and last week was 46-1 in japan. From our lesser knowledge of sales outside japan it seems the situation is not much better overseas. Vita has nothing nearby that will give it any sort of momentum in japan and prospects aren't looking that great overseas either.

I am rooting for both but Vita is fighting such an incredibly uphill battle that there is no logical reason right now to belive Vita will outsell 3DS.

PSP didn't outsell DS either. I don't believe that Vita will outsell or reach that close to 3DS sales, I just want it to sell enough so it can gain greater support. What is the cause of Sony's reluctance in fixing prices and marketing it better? Vita is no slouch in terms of power, having a greater processing power than the 3DS, so I believe the cause for this would be affordability and library.
btw, Pokemon belongs to Nintendo, so it would be impossible to see it outside a nintendo console.
---
Look, a boomerang! Wait, isn't that a toma......augh!
#107sephiroth1491Posted 11/15/2012 7:09:36 PM
PSP=/=Vita. Who says it would make it sell any better, i thought MH didn't matter anywhere but Japan.
---
PSN: kon-sama1491 ///
"There's no room left in heaven and there's sure no room in hell, yeah" - Bad Religion
#108CLOUDSTRlFEPosted 11/16/2012 12:43:19 AM
It might be a miracle if MH will launch to Vita lol.
I will stick to R.O better moved on. Capcom launched it first on 3DS lol.
#109jairusmonillas(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 2:48:38 AM
50% who bought Wii aren't even real gamers.. they were just using it for losing weight.. those wii fit games wii sports lol. Wii doesn't even have a good library, it's an insult to compare it to the PS1 and PS2 and Snes, Nes and the list goes on.
#110kakashik99992Posted 11/16/2012 2:53:45 AM
jairusmonillas posted...
50% who bought Wii aren't even real gamers.. they were just using it for losing weight.. those wii fit games wii sports lol. Wii doesn't even have a good library, it's an insult to compare it to the PS1 and PS2 and Snes, Nes and the list goes on.

You should try it too then I mean if you get at least fit maybe you can overcame your...genetic shortcoming

And lol at the VGchartz and still Nintendo has 3 of the top 5 lol