Looks like Monster Hunter will be coming to Vita soon

#71NathanisDrakePosted 11/15/2012 3:44:56 AM
The straw grasping id***s here tend to forget that MH3G is the first MH game for the 3ds and it isn't even released worldwide yet. And yet they're comparing MHFU's WORLDWIDE sales to that game. Genius.

And lol@ Lume caring so much about sales all of a sudden. I thought "sales doesn't matter"?
---
Fanboys, especially SONY fanboys, are what's wrong with gaming. Not changing my sig till someone proves me wrong.
#72MotiJrPosted 11/15/2012 3:46:04 AM
NathanisDrake posted...
Update your profile pic, bro. Please.

Use something that people can actually look at, for once. Not something only a mother could love.

Seems Lume and Dunwich love him more than his mother. They're practically jumping on his d**k.
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.
#73NathanisDrakePosted 11/15/2012 3:47:06 AM
LuminescentRule posted...
Better play Ragnarok Odyssey first while waiting on MH

I wouldn't be surprised if it's better.

Those sour grapes are delicious! How low can you go, Lume?
---
Fanboys, especially SONY fanboys, are what's wrong with gaming. Not changing my sig till someone proves me wrong.
#74SK00DXPosted 11/15/2012 3:51:59 AM
NathanisDrake posted...
Better play Ragnarok Odyssey first while waiting on MH

I wouldn't be surprised if it's better.

Those sour grapes are delicious! How low can you go, Lume?

Oh brah I lurv you!
---
~<Our Lord! Let not our hearts deviate (from the truth) after You have guided us, and grant us mercy from You.>~
PSN:Skylark97
#75shampoowarriorPosted 11/15/2012 6:31:12 AM
3. MH3G has sold 500k+ more than the Vita's LTD in Japan.

Your point?

That Capcom would need a 100% adoption rate to still sell less copies than the 3DS version.

I know you believe that Monster Hunter fans care more about playing on a Sony console than actually playing the game, but Capcom probably isn't as delusional and isn't going to count on over 150% of the current Vita install base buying a game in the hopes of selling more copies than on 3DS.
---
Official Alice of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
http://backloggery.com/shampoowarrior
#76pikachupwnagePosted 11/15/2012 6:35:35 AM
NathanisDrake posted...
The straw grasping id***s here tend to forget that MH3G is the first MH game for the 3ds and it isn't even released worldwide yet. And yet they're comparing MHFU's WORLDWIDE sales to that game. Genius.

And lol@ Lume caring so much about sales all of a sudden. I thought "sales doesn't matter"?

With it having a digital release as well and worldwide release I expect a good 3 million worldwide sales by the end of next year at least.
---
"Let's get comfortable in these nice comfy chairs."
Official electric boogaloo mint scoop with a cherry on top of the IDF
#77JP_SartrePosted 11/15/2012 7:33:40 AM
Only Japanese and weabohs care about MH. It's a pretty boring series to me.
---
"The Virtual Boy didn't fail. We failed the Virtual Boy"
-fallenKlNG
#78MewtwoExPosted 11/15/2012 7:48:47 AM
MH3G, MH Ultimate and MH4 say hi from Nintendo branches :)

There is your franchise
---
http://dunzi.wippiespace.com/pics/trollin-hatin.jpg
#79GeminiX7Posted 11/15/2012 7:54:11 AM
JP_Sartre posted...
I don't like something, and therefore no one should like it. Also, I honestly think the world disappears when I play Peek-A-Boo.

Fixed.

Also, people seem to be forgetting that the PSP had it's own spinoff series(Portable/Freedom). Just because other systems get main series games doesn't mean Sony handhelds are completely cut off from them. So its possible that MH4 will spawn a Monster Hunter Portable 4.

Do I expect it to come out in the US? Probably not. But just because the series comes out on one system doesn't mean others wont get anything. Now, if the Portable series moved to the 3DS, then I'd be saying something different, but thats not the case.
---
"Online gamers are the most ludicrously entitled beings since Caligula made his horse a senator, and at least the horse never said anything stupid."
#80L0L_FAQPosted 11/15/2012 8:08:15 AM(edited)
3DS install base in Japan: 8 million

Vita Install base in Japan: 1.027 million

Conclusion: Even if every single Japanese Vita owner bought a copy of MH for the Vita, it would only move roughly 66% of the sales of MH3G on the 3DS

3DS games that have broken 1 million sales: 8

Vita games that have broken 1 million sales: Zero point zero zero

Conclusion: 3DS has either infinity % more games that have crossed the 1 million sales threshold or an indeterminate % more games that have crossed that threshold, depending on whether you view it through calculus or simple arithmetic.

Final Verdict: Jaizen's spin has, once again, flopped harder than even the Vita itself.
---
http://i.imgur.com/vpXc3.png http://i.imgur.com/lljy5.jpg
"L0L_FAQ is one of the reasons I even read the forums any more" - CJayC