Gravity Rush worth it?

#1alexg1989Posted 11/13/2012 7:35:01 PM
This is one of the games that I actually bought the PS Vita for... now I might actually finally buy it in a couple of days but I'd like a few more opinions from those who've played it before I spend the 40 bucks...

or should I just hold on a while longer and get PS All Stars instead when it comes out?

So far I have AC3L, MK Vita and MGSHD...

I love my PS Vita... seriously. This is the best handheld ever... Still can't get over how cool it is to have MGS3 on a portable..
---
Gamertag: psvitagamer89
Read my blog: http://www.artisticexpression.wordpress.com
#2DaMan1900Posted 11/13/2012 7:36:00 PM
get ps+ one of the 6 free games next week. a sub is only $50 for a year...
---
Ex Sony Fanboy
#3shadownet_46Posted 11/13/2012 7:36:25 PM
If you have PS+, you'll get it free soon.
if not, then you should get it anyway. GR is one of the freshest handheld games I've played since TWEWY.
---
PSN: Shadownet46
Xboxlover2(Moderator): "I don't even play video games that often"
#4alexg1989(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 7:43:29 PM
I knew someone would bring up that sale, but I don't have a PS + subscription and don't plan on getting one.

oh yeah, here's another GR question...

How are the cinematics? That's one thing that I really enjoyed about the trailer. The little bit I saw of the cinematics looked awesome... I'm sure its mostly comic book cutscenes like Peace Walker, but are there plenty of impressive real 3D cutscenes like in the trailer?
---
#5kewldude475Posted 11/13/2012 7:44:38 PM
Mostly comic scenes, but it definitely has a few actual cutscenes.

Just buy the game TC, if you have a Vita, it's imperative that you get it.
---
PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam:kewldude475;
Vita is just a PSP with higher specs - Megaman Omega
#6DaMan1900Posted 11/13/2012 7:48:19 PM
alexg1989 posted...
I knew someone would bring up that sale, but I don't have a PS + subscription and don't plan on getting one.

How are the cinematics? That's one thing that I really enjoyed about the trailer. The little bit I saw of the cinematics looked awesome... I'm sure its mostly comic book cutscenes like Peace Walker, but are there plenty of impressive real 3D cutscenes like in the trailer?

your loss really. Also its not a sale they are giving you access to 6 vita games and 10 ps3 games instantly. GR is a decent game but it has not replay value and with only a $10 difference ps+ is really a steal but up to you.
---
Ex Sony Fanboy
#7BrolyvsSnakePosted 11/13/2012 7:48:32 PM
Wait... let me get this straight... you would rather pay $40 for a single game, rather than 6 games ON the spot, AND countless other things down the road? You're a fool.

I got PS+, and I have received over $800 worth of games over the last two years, so yeah... it's worth it.
---
Batman with planning always wins. He is only rivaled by Jackie Chan with a room full of furniture.
#8SlaysmePosted 11/13/2012 7:54:35 PM
Tc, you fail. Seriously. It's worth it for ps3 plus alone. If you don't have one, it's still well worth it from the beginning of plus for vita alone.
---
Your television viewing may be a negative influence on your life. It may lie to you. Watch out! Don't believe the robots. Eat well
5412-9925-5942. Psn-slaysme
#9alexg1989(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 7:57:08 PM
DaMan1900 posted...
alexg1989 posted...

your loss really. Also its not a sale they are giving you access to 6 vita games and 10 ps3 games instantly. GR is a decent game but it has not replay value and with only a $10 difference ps+ is really a steal but up to you.

Guy... I would love to. but 2 things are stopping me. I don't have reliable access to wifi, and I am not going to buy an 80 dollar Vita memory stick any time soon.

I only got the PS Vita because it came in the AC3L bundle with a free game and a 4 gig memory stick.

Good deal but I can't get on it right now...
---
#10twylight777Posted 11/13/2012 8:10:59 PM
GR was crap imo - pretty, but boring and repetitive
---
Extended warranties and Monster Cables are for the mathematically challenged.