MetaCritic scores for the Vita's lineup of holiday exclusives (Updated: 11/13)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. MetaCritic scores for the Vita's lineup of holiday exclusives (Updated: 11/13)
4 years ago#11
laxnd23 posted...
FierceJello posted...
thompsontalker7 posted...
98 Persona 4 Golden

>_>

Multiplatform. The PS2 version's been out for almost half a decade.

It isn't multiplatform. There are aspects of this game that I cannot perform in the PS2 version. Persona 4 is exclusive to the PS2, P4:G is exclusive to the Vita due to significant additions to the game, just as SMT DS:O is exclusive to 3DS and SMT DS is exclusive to the DS.

It's not a remake, it's an enhanced port, therefore it's multiplatform.
4 years ago#12
FierceJello posted...
laxnd23 posted...
FierceJello posted...
98 Persona 4 Golden

>_>

It isn't multiplatform. There are aspects of this game that I cannot perform in the PS2 version. Persona 4 is exclusive to the PS2, P4:G is exclusive to the Vita due to significant additions to the game, just as SMT DS:O is exclusive to 3DS and SMT DS is exclusive to the DS.

Persona 4: Golden, released in Japan as Persona 4: The Golden (ペルソナ4 ザ・ゴールデン Perusona Fō Za Gōruden?), was announced in August 2011 as a remake of Persona 4 for the portable PlayStation Vita.

Courtesy of the Wikipedia page. It is a remake. You were wrong. Suck it up, troll.
xbox gamertag: lonewolfnd 3DS Friend Code: 3136-6624-4823 Official XboxLover of the KDF
4 years ago#13
Lol i agree that it is a remake (better graphics,new storyline,new dungeon,etc)

But lol using wikipedia as a source
The Wii U is actually a big a** ds
TUTURUU Oh Okarin. Psn:mwolfizcool
4 years ago#14
laxnd23 posted...
FierceJello posted...
laxnd23 posted...
FierceJello posted...
98 Persona 4 Golden

>_>

Persona 4: Golden, released in Japan as Persona 4: The Golden (ペルソナ4 ザ・ゴールデン Perusona Fō Za Gōruden?), was announced in August 2011 as a remake of Persona 4 for the portable PlayStation Vita.

Courtesy of the Wikipedia page. It is a remake. You were wrong. Suck it up, troll.

Wiki entries are written by the general public and have no authority.
4 years ago#15
Why would that not be a valid source?
Gamertag: Flymonkey102
PSN ID: Flymonkey102
4 years ago#16
GodMWOLF posted...
Lol i agree that it is a remake (better graphics,new storyline,new dungeon,etc)

But lol using wikipedia as a source

While using Wikipedia as a source for a college paper is not advisable in the slightest, the website has gotten to the point of monitoring that it can be used as sources for little things like this.
xbox gamertag: lonewolfnd 3DS Friend Code: 3136-6624-4823 Official XboxLover of the KDF
4 years ago#17
Since the remade Golden version is Vita-exclusive, it can be counted as an exclusive.

Oh yeah, another review came in, gotta change it accordingly:

96 Persona 4 Golden
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. Start:11/22/08
"you being a sad little social misfit weirdo is a fantasy of mine lol"- thedan11
4 years ago#18
http://www.gamesradar.com/persona-4-golden-ps-vita-remake-gets-flashy-japanese-trailer/

Calls it a remake. Or is Games Radar not a valid source too?
4 years ago#19
BogardBrigade posted...
Why would that not be a valid source?

Because anyone can edit the pages regardless of their expertise or credibility.
4 years ago#20
laxnd23 posted...
http://www.gamesradar.com/persona-4-golden-ps-vita-remake-gets-flashy-japanese-trailer/

Calls it a remake. Or is Games Radar not a valid source too?

It uses the same engine and most of the same coding and art assets. It's an enhanced port, not a remake.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. MetaCritic scores for the Vita's lineup of holiday exclusives (Updated: 11/13)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived