MetaCritic scores for the Vita's lineup of holiday exclusives (Updated: 11/13)

#31laxnd23Posted 11/13/2012 9:59:54 PM
FierceJello posted...
It's pretty telling when Vita fans are fighting this hard for an enhanced port of an old PS2 game to be considered a brand new exclusive. It says everything really.

Vita fan? I don't even own one. If you want to point out that of all the releases thus far in the period you specified, the majority of them are in the 70's or less, go for it. But include all the information, including the exclusive remake that scored amazingly well. The only person that is being stupidly, ridiculously biased here is you.
---
xbox gamertag: lonewolfnd 3DS Friend Code: 3136-6624-4823 Official XboxLover of the KDF
#32FierceJello(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 10:00:12 PM
Manilo_Punish posted...
What is fierce doing up this late? Or is he west coast? Still, I think that's too late for him too.

Bay Area. It's 9pm here.
#33BogardBrigadePosted 11/13/2012 10:01:47 PM
Also where is Need for Speed on that list? I know it's not very high but it's still higher than 60 something average.
---
Gamertag: Flymonkey102
PSN ID: Flymonkey102
#34FierceJello(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 10:01:53 PM
laxnd23 posted...
FierceJello posted...
It's pretty telling when Vita fans are fighting this hard for an enhanced port of an old PS2 game to be considered a brand new exclusive. It says everything really.

Vita fan? I don't even own one. If you want to point out that of all the releases thus far in the period you specified, the majority of them are in the 70's or less, go for it. But include all the information, including the exclusive remake that scored amazingly well. The only person that is being stupidly, ridiculously biased here is you.

You don't have to own a system to be a fan of the system otherwise no one would've been cheering for the Vita prior to its release.

And it's an enhanced port of an old PS2 game. It's not a brand new exclusive.
#35Manilo_PunishPosted 11/13/2012 10:02:09 PM
You guys gotta respect fierce for being able to make everyone so argumentative. I think he could make a topic about anything and he'd have ppl fighting within a few minutes.
---
The Punish.
#36thompsontalker7Posted 11/13/2012 10:02:37 PM
Yep, definitely bed time

This topic will be here when you get up in the morning, unfortunately
---
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. Start:11/22/08
"you being a sad little social misfit weirdo is a fantasy of mine lol"- thedan11
#37FierceJello(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 10:04:09 PM
BogardBrigade posted...
Also where is Need for Speed on that list? I know it's not very high but it's still higher than 60 something average.

Multiplat.
#38blitz_0623Posted 11/13/2012 10:04:21 PM
TC why don't you just admit that you don't want to put P4G on that list because it brings up the average. P4G IS a Vita exclusive because you don't get the additional content in the PS2. If it were multiplatform, then it would be the exact game on the PS2 and there wouldn't be any reason to get the Vita version
#39thompsontalker7Posted 11/13/2012 10:05:47 PM
I'll update the list for him:

96 Persona 4 Golden
40 Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified
65 Ragnorok Odyssey
70 Assassins Creed Liberation
68 Orgarhythm (budget download game)
71 Smart As... (budget download game)
65 Super Monkey Ball: Banana Splitz
59 Silent Hill: Book of Memories
72 Dokuro (budget download game)
71 New Little King's Story
---
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. Start:11/22/08
"you being a sad little social misfit weirdo is a fantasy of mine lol"- thedan11
#40laxnd23Posted 11/13/2012 10:06:13 PM
FierceJello posted...
laxnd23 posted...
FierceJello posted...

You don't have to own a system to be a fan of the system otherwise no one would've been cheering for the Vita prior to its release.

And it's an enhanced port of an old PS2 game. It's not a brand new exclusive.

Either way, I'm not a fan of the system. I'm just not against it either. But yes, the core game is unchanged from the PS2 version. But enough has been added on that the game is consistently referred to as a remake and not a port. An enhanced port is OoT3D. This is because of the additions, the only things that were not done before were the 3D, the help points, the boss rush, and the gyro control. In P4:G, there is so much more done in terms of art, functionality, and story that it qualifies as a remake.
---
xbox gamertag: lonewolfnd 3DS Friend Code: 3136-6624-4823 Official XboxLover of the KDF