Life is good right now.

#1BossBangPosted 11/13/2012 11:19:13 PM
Just finished MGS3 right now for the first time ever. That game is an all around masterpiece, and my official favorite game of all time. Manly years were shed. *salutes*

The fact that I was able to play something of this caliber on a portable system just blows me away. The experience... Just amazing.

Thanksgiving is in a few weeks, and Christmas is right around the corner. Looking forward to family, home cooked meals, and a ton of great new releases.

I know it's early, but I'm quite thankful. Life is good.
---
(On Resident Evil Revelations)
"4/10. The campaign was great, but the originality to Raid was stolen from Pokemon..." -CPU-Z
#2XphoenixedgeXPosted 11/13/2012 11:22:03 PM
The last Boss battle might the best final boss battle of all-time. With the scenery and music. My favorite MGS game with out a doubt.
#3NathanisDrakePosted 11/13/2012 11:22:47 PM
You're right about that one, Vita really is good!

Badum-Tish
---
Fanboys, especially SONY fanboys, are what's wrong with gaming. Not changing my sig till someone proves me wrong.
#4RetroFanGirlPosted 11/13/2012 11:23:45 PM
I never gave this one a chance, I'll probably try it on 3DS since I saw it used for fairly cheap locally.
---
http://imgur.com/1rQCf
^GameFAQs itself is trolling me.
#5XphoenixedgeXPosted 11/13/2012 11:28:38 PM
RetroFanGirl posted...
I never gave this one a chance, I'll probably try it on 3DS since I saw it used for fairly cheap locally.

Any version is worth picking up. It truely is an amazing game and is worthy of the word "masterpiece".
#6BeeteyPosted 11/13/2012 11:34:00 PM
Life will be good... once finals are over.
#7BossBang(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 11:35:05 PM
That boss battle was fantastic, the scenery, the dialogue, the fight itself... Beautiful.

Retro, if you haven't played MGS 3 yet, definitely pick up a copy. I feel so lame right now for not having played it when it first released.

I hadn't played MGS 3 or 2 yet so I got HD edition. If you haven't played MGS 2 yet I'd say pick up HD collection, it's really good. From what I hear MGS 3 plays smoother on the Vita and looks better, but the MGS3D has updated controls and sweet looking 3D. The crouch walking from MGS 4 is in that version also.
---
"4/10. The campaign was great, but the originality to Raid was stolen from Pokemon..." -CPU-Z
#8BossBang(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 11:35:49 PM
Beetey posted...
Life will be good... once finals are over.

amen.
---
#9co1onelPosted 11/14/2012 12:07:27 AM
This makes me long for the days of when MGS3 was new to me again. It felt amazing.
---
PSN: Co1onel-225
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCoIonel
#10BossBang(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 10:02:07 AM
co1onel posted...
This makes me long for the days of when MGS3 was new to me again. It felt amazing.

Still got peace walker buddy! ;)
---