Customer reviews for COD BO:D are really good.

#1monkeyspoonPosted 11/14/2012 1:59:13 AM
So far Amazon.co.uk has 4 reviews that are all 5/5

Amazon.com has 4 reviews with an average score of 4.5/5

Game.co.uk has 249 ratings with an average score of 4/5

Ask yourself who do you trust more, gamers who seem to like the game, trolls and 3DS fanboys that want everyone to hate it or critics that are biased and are easily swayed to loving or hating a game depending how much the publisher pays them.

The public has spoken and the game is good. Enjoy and ignore the trolls.
#2fourgigmanPosted 11/14/2012 2:05:24 AM
I will enjoy, thank you.
Topic is valid!
---
Monster Hunter is overrated.
#3white windPosted 11/14/2012 2:11:12 AM
there is always the chance that those are fake reviews, either way I am not a fan of FPS in general so why did I waste 30 seconds replying to this post?
---
PSN: ghattas
#4monkeyspoon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 2:14:42 AM
white wind posted...
there is always the chance that those are fake reviews, either way I am not a fan of FPS in general so why did I waste 30 seconds replying to this post?

If you read them you'll see that most of them mention they expect it to be rubbish but are surprised how good it really is. They seem genuine.

Also lol at your comment.
#5Yuri_LowelIPosted 11/14/2012 2:31:27 AM
Wait for reviews. Not fanboy opinions. Could be bits famboys wanting reassurance or Sony employees making alts

There are 2 reviews out right now and both are 4/10

Think before spending $50 on this.
---
Sent from my iPod touch 5G via PowerFAQs 1.10
#6Spetsnaz420Posted 11/14/2012 2:36:55 AM
Yuri_LowelI posted...
Wait for reviews. Not fanboy opinions. Could be bits famboys wanting reassurance or Sony employees making alts

Sony employees making alts

Lmao
---
Life is far too short to live for the reactions of others. True happiness is found within...try looking there first.
PSN: Spetsnaz420
#7monkeyspoon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 2:40:46 AM
Yuri_LowelI posted...

So you are one of those who trusts biased critics over the real gamers.

Also just because someone likes vita games it doesn't make them a fanboy or a Sony employee. Why else would they say they expected this game to be rubbish as its made by the same team that made resistance bs.
#8squatch22Posted 11/14/2012 2:45:19 AM
ITT: gamers can't be biased...
---
SoE posted: I'm not a being a rabid fanboy of one console when I ruthlessly defend the Vita
http://www.jc-news.com/gfx/gaf/lol/nintendo_cycle.png
#9hooraykratosPosted 11/14/2012 2:47:29 AM
Presenting counter thoughts is the best way to make convincing statements..., doesn't make it any less possible to be fake. Not saying they are, but you can't guarantee them all being legitimate/nonrepeat reviews
---
"From the Moment a Mental Connection is made--Everything Begins to Change"
SN~MagisterMagi, War_fire232, Seraphimaurion, Seraphimx2
#10vectorman5Posted 11/14/2012 2:54:04 AM
So anyone who didn't like a game is a troll or 3DS fanboy?

*spits and leaves*
---
If the Sega Master System was a speed bump to the NES, the Atari 7800 was a tire-staining squirrel.