Customer reviews for COD BO:D are really good.

#11monkeyspoon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 2:57:22 AM
Also something is like to add to everyone saying customer reviews can't be trusted, its been proven that people are more likely to complain and leave reviews than give praise. When people are angry about wasting money they leave bad reviews while people that are satisfied just get on and enjoy it. It's a human response. People are far more likely to complain than give praise.
#12Izrael_420Posted 11/14/2012 2:58:41 AM
I got this game yesterday with the ps vita bundle. I will say that i am impressed with the game. The lowest rating you could give this game is a 7. Still I don't know why this game is $50 when other vita games cost less. This game should be $40.
#13hooraykratosPosted 11/14/2012 3:04:28 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
Also something is like to add to everyone saying customer reviews can't be trusted, its been proven that people are more likely to complain and leave reviews than give praise. When people are angry about wasting money they leave bad reviews while people that are satisfied just get on and enjoy it. It's a human response. People are far more likely to complain than give praise.

Not like I don't agree with that statement, but presenting it as if its proven is stepping over bounds, but for all we know it could be Nihilistic getting its employees to post a review (a super random theory, but its also on a logical basis of getting more sales). Just because its logical doesn't mean that's the only possibility. And vocal minorities exist on both sides of a spectrum. Thats generally why reviews are polarized(extremely bad and extremely good, rarely stuff in between).
---
"From the Moment a Mental Connection is made--Everything Begins to Change"
SN~MagisterMagi, War_fire232, Seraphimaurion, Seraphimx2
#14monkeyspoon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 3:04:30 AM
Izrael_420 posted...
I got this game yesterday with the ps vita bundle. I will say that i am impressed with the game. The lowest rating you could give this game is a 7. Still I don't know why this game is $50 when other vita games cost less. This game should be $40.

It's expensive because Activision are greedy. I only paid 26 for mine.
#15squatch22Posted 11/14/2012 3:06:14 AM
Because u have to actually try a game to rate it...
---
SoE posted: I'm not a being a rabid fanboy of one console when I ruthlessly defend the Vita
http://www.jc-news.com/gfx/gaf/lol/nintendo_cycle.png
#16monkeyspoon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 3:09:35 AM
squatch22 posted...

That doesn't stop the trolls bashing a game they haven't played. Most of them don't even own a vita.
#17kcypher2000Posted 11/14/2012 3:15:21 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
squatch22 posted...

That doesn't stop the trolls bashing a game they haven't played. Most of them don't even own a vita.

Also doesnt stop the fan boys from loving a game just because its on the vita. I trust critics slightly more than gamers because they have more at stake for a bad review than anonymous joe.
#18squatch22Posted 11/14/2012 3:16:05 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
squatch22 posted...

Works both ways... Sony trolls bashing Nintendo games...
---
SoE posted: I'm not a being a rabid fanboy of one console when I ruthlessly defend the Vita
http://www.jc-news.com/gfx/gaf/lol/nintendo_cycle.png
#19monkeyspoon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 3:16:09 AM
I expect if this was getting 1 star reviews on amazon, all the trolls will trust them again.

In fact there is a troll on amazon.co.uk who rates every vita game 1 star. That's pathetic. He even posts the exact same review for every game. Is he one of the gamefaq trolls?
#20monkeyspoon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 3:23:45 AM
squatch22 posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
squatch22 posted...

Works both ways... Sony trolls bashing Nintendo games...

That has nothing to do with this game. Why bring up Nintendo again?