Customer reviews for COD BO:D are really good.

#21squatch22Posted 11/14/2012 3:25:36 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
3DS fanboys....

monkeyspoon posted...
Why bring up Nintendo again?

---
SoE posted: I'm not a being a rabid fanboy of one console when I ruthlessly defend the Vita
http://www.jc-news.com/gfx/gaf/lol/nintendo_cycle.png
#22Spetsnaz420Posted 11/14/2012 3:31:33 AM
vectorman5 posted...
So anyone who didn't like a game is a troll or 3DS fanboy?

*spits and leaves*

Just like how anyone even remotely happy with the Vita is a delusional fanboy

*cites vectorman5 for leaving inferior DNA on the ground"
---
Life is far too short to live for the reactions of others. True happiness is found within...try looking there first.
PSN: Spetsnaz420
#23monkeyspoon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 3:34:08 AM
kcypher2000 posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
squatch22 posted...
Because u have to actually try a game to rate it...

That doesn't stop the trolls bashing a game they haven't played. Most of them don't even own a vita.

Also doesnt stop the fan boys from loving a game just because its on the vita. I trust critics slightly more than gamers because they have more at stake for a bad review than anonymous joe.

Critics get paid. They aren't unbiased. You can argue all you want and claim they don't but the simple fact is they do. They don't review games for free. It's their job. Ever noticed for games with heavy advertising on their site don't get bad reviews. One reviewer gave a bad review for a game on gamespot and got the sack because the publishers paid for a good one.

Even Halo 4 got an amazing review on IGN despite being pretty much the same as every other halo. Is it a coincidence that its microsofts only exclusive this fall. I don't think so. Microsoft opened their cheque book for that.
#24monkeyspoon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 3:38:22 AM
squatch22 posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
3DS fanboys....

monkeyspoon posted...

It's common knowledge that most the trolls are 3DS fanboys. You only have to look on the 3DS board to check.
#25squatch22Posted 11/14/2012 3:39:31 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
squatch22 posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
3DS fanboys....

monkeyspoon posted...

It's common knowledge that most the trolls are 3DS fanboys. You only have to look on the 3DS board to check.

3DS didnt need to be mentioned. Dont bring up Nintendo, or 3DS and then moan if other ppl mention it too.
---
SoE posted: I'm not a being a rabid fanboy of one console when I ruthlessly defend the Vita
http://www.jc-news.com/gfx/gaf/lol/nintendo_cycle.png
#26DragonyeuwPosted 11/14/2012 4:10:08 AM
monkeyspoon posted...

Ask yourself who do you trust more, gamers who seem to like the game, trolls and 3DS fanboys that want everyone to hate it or critics that are biased and are easily swayed to loving or hating a game depending how much the publisher pays them.

None of the above. Play the demo or rent it, and determine for yourself if its something you like. Fans of the game and anti-COD gamers both have skewed opinions.
---
Current systems owned: PS3 slim,xbox 360 Gears model, Wii, PS2, Gamecube,Dreamcast, SNES, PS Vita, Red 3Ds, PSP3000, PSPGo,
#27ylvisPosted 11/14/2012 4:41:51 AM
Played the game for a couple of hours, and it feels like CoD Light. Not worth the money. The maps are too small and cramped and the spawn system is worse than ever. There's a whole lot of other problems as well.
#28spooniemonkiePosted 11/14/2012 4:49:50 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#29NathanisDrakePosted 11/14/2012 5:18:29 AM
vectorman5 posted...
So anyone who didn't like a game is a troll or 3DS fanboy?

*spits and leaves*

Topic should end here.
---
Fanboys, especially SONY fanboys, are what's wrong with gaming. Not changing my sig till someone proves me wrong.
#30godslayer61Posted 11/14/2012 5:30:27 AM
spooniemonkie posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
squatch22 posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
3DS fanboys....

monkeyspoon posted...

I agree so much.

you are correct
---
psn-kish1975 ----------xbox live-godslayer1975