Customer reviews for COD BO:D are really good.

#31XCrossYZPosted 11/14/2012 5:30:29 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
Yuri_LowelI posted...
Wait for reviews. Not fanboy opinions. Could be bits famboys wanting reassurance or Sony employees making alts

There are 2 reviews out right now and both are 4/10

Think before spending $50 on this.

So you are one of those who trusts biased critics over the real gamers.

Also just because someone likes vita games it doesn't make them a fanboy or a Sony employee. Why else would they say they expected this game to be rubbish as its made by the same team that made resistance bs.

Real gamers don't play current CoD
---
I bleed Big Blue! SuperBowl 46 Champs, NY Giants!!
#32monkeyspoon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 6:10:48 AM
vectorman5 posted...
So anyone who didn't like a game is a troll or 3DS fanboy?

*spits and leaves*

No of course not. But if you don't like a game and you don't want other people to like it and try and offend those that do, then you are a troll. People should be allowed to enjoy their purchases with trolls trying to convince them otherwise.
#33mattatvgalPosted 11/14/2012 6:15:30 AM
So... As an actual customer who bought this game, I can say it is a mixed bag. This is the most extensive handheld multiplayer shooting experience marred by connection issues. The difficulty connecting to matches is inexcusable in my opinion. Now if they patched a fix, I would be a happy customer sinking many hours into this game.

There really is something wrong with online. I have a flawless connection and experience when playing ragnarok and psabr beta, therefore this is inexcusable...
#34monkeyspoon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 6:57:39 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
vectorman5 posted...

*spits and leaves*

No of course not. But if you don't like a game and you don't want other people to like it and try and offend those that do, then you are a troll. People should be allowed to enjoy their purchases with trolls trying to convince them otherwise.

Some examples of not linking the game vs being a troll:

Genuinely not liking it= its not really my thing. I don't like it but I hope those who do get some enjoyment out of it.

Being a troll = this game sucks. You are a fool and have bad taste if you like this game.
#35spooniemonkiePosted 11/14/2012 7:08:05 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
vectorman5 posted...

*spits and leaves*

Genuinely not liking it= its not really my thing. I don't like it but I hope those who do get some enjoyment out of it.

Being a troll = this game sucks. You are a fool and have bad taste if you like this game.

I agree so much.
#36WhiteSword7Posted 11/14/2012 7:13:38 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
vectorman5 posted...

*spits and leaves*

Well said sir, well said :)
---
PSN: Derrysan360-US
Please Message me first via PSN, because Random friend request will be deleted
#37Lord_VishanaPosted 11/14/2012 7:25:15 AM
Well, to those that eagerly anticipated this game I hope you like it. That said, I have absolutely no interest in this game.

To monkeyspoon. For the millionth time the trolls here aren't all 3DS or Nintendo fans! A few(maybe 3) are the rest are trolls from other factions. How many times do I have to explain this to you?
---
Official Wood Elf Druid of the NDF and KDF http://i42.tinypic.com/xnewya.gif
http://i.imgur.com/CHUHi.jpg R.I.P. Michael Clarke Duncan
#38indigna7ionPosted 11/14/2012 7:32:25 AM
I will get it when it's 39.99 or a some Christmas special. I am only interested in hostiles and multiplayer anyway lol.
#39monkeyspoon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 8:28:28 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...
Well, to those that eagerly anticipated this game I hope you like it. That said, I have absolutely no interest in this game.

To monkeyspoon. For the millionth time the trolls here aren't all 3DS or Nintendo fans! A few(maybe 3) are the rest are trolls from other factions. How many times do I have to explain this to you?

I never said they are all 3DS fanboys but a majority of them are. I use an alt on the 3DS board and see them on there.
#40pikachupwnagePosted 11/14/2012 8:38:16 AM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/397/625/be7.jpg
---
"Let's get comfortable in these nice comfy chairs."
Official electric boogaloo mint scoop with a cherry on top of the IDF