Customer reviews for COD BO:D are really good.

#41blm03vPosted 11/14/2012 7:44:06 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
Well, to those that eagerly anticipated this game I hope you like it. That said, I have absolutely no interest in this game.

To monkeyspoon. For the millionth time the trolls here aren't all 3DS or Nintendo fans! A few(maybe 3) are the rest are trolls from other factions. How many times do I have to explain this to you?

I never said they are all 3DS fanboys but a majority of them are. I use an alt on the 3DS board and see them on there.

Wow, that's really sad.
#42squatch22Posted 11/14/2012 7:46:57 AM
Has to use an alt so his Monkey name doesn't get banned. Lol
---
SoE posted: I'm not a being a rabid fanboy of one console when I ruthlessly defend the Vita
http://www.jc-news.com/gfx/gaf/lol/nintendo_cycle.png
#43pikachupwnagePosted 11/14/2012 7:49:19 AM
spooniemonkie posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
vectorman5 posted...
So anyone who didn't like a game is a troll or 3DS fanboy?

*spits and leaves*

No of course not. But if you don't like a game and you don't want other people to like it and try and offend those that do, then you are a troll. People should be allowed to enjoy their purchases with trolls trying to convince them otherwise.

Some examples of not linking the game vs being a troll:

Genuinely not liking it= its not really my thing. I don't like it but I hope those who do get some enjoyment out of it.

Being a troll = this game sucks. You are a fool and have bad taste if you like this game.

I agree so much.

Now he uses alts to agree with himself.........There is no coming back from a shame like that.
---
"Let's get comfortable in these nice comfy chairs."
Official electric boogaloo mint scoop with a cherry on top of the IDF
#44NathanisDrakePosted 11/14/2012 7:55:57 AM
Hey monkey, how low can you go?
---
Fanboys, especially SONY fanboys, are what's wrong with gaming. Not changing my sig till someone proves me wrong.
#45ThePonyColliePosted 11/14/2012 8:08:34 AM
Another great and positive topic, TC. I'm really enjoying the game. Well worth it.
---
"You better not change the game, and you better be DAMN sure you don't make it the same game every time!" - RE Fans