Customer reviews for COD BO:D are really good.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Customer reviews for COD BO:D are really good.

User Info: blm03v

blm03v
4 years ago#41
monkeyspoon posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
Well, to those that eagerly anticipated this game I hope you like it. That said, I have absolutely no interest in this game.

To monkeyspoon. For the millionth time the trolls here aren't all 3DS or Nintendo fans! A few(maybe 3) are the rest are trolls from other factions. How many times do I have to explain this to you?

I never said they are all 3DS fanboys but a majority of them are. I use an alt on the 3DS board and see them on there.

Wow, that's really sad.

User Info: NintendoGamer83

NintendoGamer83
4 years ago#42
Has to use an alt so his Monkey name doesn't get banned. Lol
SoE posted: I'm not a being a rabid fanboy of one console when I ruthlessly defend the Vita
http://www.jc-news.com/gfx/gaf/lol/nintendo_cycle.png

User Info: pikachupwnage

pikachupwnage
4 years ago#43
spooniemonkie posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
vectorman5 posted...
So anyone who didn't like a game is a troll or 3DS fanboy?

*spits and leaves*

No of course not. But if you don't like a game and you don't want other people to like it and try and offend those that do, then you are a troll. People should be allowed to enjoy their purchases with trolls trying to convince them otherwise.

Some examples of not linking the game vs being a troll:

Genuinely not liking it= its not really my thing. I don't like it but I hope those who do get some enjoyment out of it.

Being a troll = this game sucks. You are a fool and have bad taste if you like this game.

I agree so much.

Now he uses alts to agree with himself.........There is no coming back from a shame like that.
"Let's get comfortable in these nice comfy chairs."
Official electric boogaloo mint scoop with a cherry on top of the IDF

User Info: NathanisDrake

NathanisDrake
4 years ago#44
Hey monkey, how low can you go?
Fanboys, especially SONY fanboys, are what's wrong with gaming. Not changing my sig till someone proves me wrong.

User Info: ThePonyCollie

ThePonyCollie
4 years ago#45
Another great and positive topic, TC. I'm really enjoying the game. Well worth it.
"You better not change the game, and you better be DAMN sure you don't make it the same game every time!" - RE Fans
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Customer reviews for COD BO:D are really good.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived