highest quality COD footage yet

#1skyrimer3dPosted 11/14/2012 5:31:35 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY3NPhUHUdg&feature=player_embedded
#2TheExiled280Posted 11/14/2012 5:38:23 AM(edited)
looks x10 better than RBS. If it wasn't $50, I'd buy it.

I wonder why reviews keep taking shots at the MP. it looks fun IMO
---
Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed Liberation(PSV), Ragnarok Odyssey(PSV), New Little King Story(PSV), BlazBlue CSE(PSV)
#3OtakuGameraPosted 11/14/2012 6:00:50 AM
looks good, i wonder why there's not more reply here.. oh right, this is actually a positive topic.
---
oh admonishing melody, arise in the name of the necromancer!!! MYSTIC CAGE!!! - blast you into oblivion :P
#4TheExiled280Posted 11/14/2012 6:02:42 AM
OtakuGamera posted...
looks good, i wonder why there's not more reply here.. oh right, this is actually a positive topic.

Indeed
---
Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed Liberation(PSV), Ragnarok Odyssey(PSV), New Little King Story(PSV), BlazBlue CSE(PSV)
#5NathanisDrakePosted 11/14/2012 6:07:27 AM
OtakuGamera posted...

Because people with decent taste in games don't care.
---
Fanboys, especially SONY fanboys, are what's wrong with gaming. Not changing my sig till someone proves me wrong.
#6TheExiled280Posted 11/14/2012 6:09:06 AM
^ Translation: "Only games I like matter and anyone who doesn't agree with me has bad taste"
---
#7skyrimer3d(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 6:15:49 AM
TheExiled280 posted...
^ Translation: "Only games I like matter and anyone who doesn't agree with me has bad taste"

Exactly. And even though he doesn't care, he's posting here, troll logic.
#8BeasthuntPosted 11/14/2012 6:33:41 AM
Does not look as bad as I imagined. The textures looked a mess from what I could tell but the gameplay was fluid and that matters more.
---
Gamertag: Beasthunt, PSN: Beasthunt.
Acts 2:38
#9monkeyspoonPosted 11/14/2012 6:42:13 AM
skyrimer3d posted...
TheExiled280 posted...

The trolls are everywhere. Most of them don't even own a vita let alone play the games they are slating.
#10TheExiled280Posted 11/14/2012 6:44:41 AM(edited)
monkeyspoon posted...
skyrimer3d posted...
TheExiled280 posted...

The trolls are everywhere. Most of them don't even own a vita let alone play the games they are slating.

you aren't much better with all the spamming and alts you use

just the lesser of 2 evils
---