highest quality COD footage yet

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. highest quality COD footage yet
3 years ago#1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY3NPhUHUdg&feature=player_embedded
3 years ago#2
looks x10 better than RBS. If it wasn't $50, I'd buy it.

I wonder why reviews keep taking shots at the MP. it looks fun IMO
---
Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed Liberation(PSV), Ragnarok Odyssey(PSV), New Little King Story(PSV), BlazBlue CSE(PSV)
(edited 0 seconds ago)
3 years ago#3
looks good, i wonder why there's not more reply here.. oh right, this is actually a positive topic.
---
oh admonishing melody, arise in the name of the necromancer!!! MYSTIC CAGE!!! - blast you into oblivion :P
3 years ago#4
OtakuGamera posted...
looks good, i wonder why there's not more reply here.. oh right, this is actually a positive topic.

Indeed
---
Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed Liberation(PSV), Ragnarok Odyssey(PSV), New Little King Story(PSV), BlazBlue CSE(PSV)
3 years ago#5
OtakuGamera posted...

Because people with decent taste in games don't care.
---
Fanboys, especially SONY fanboys, are what's wrong with gaming. Not changing my sig till someone proves me wrong.
3 years ago#6
^ Translation: "Only games I like matter and anyone who doesn't agree with me has bad taste"
---
3 years ago#7
TheExiled280 posted...
^ Translation: "Only games I like matter and anyone who doesn't agree with me has bad taste"

Exactly. And even though he doesn't care, he's posting here, troll logic.
3 years ago#8
Does not look as bad as I imagined. The textures looked a mess from what I could tell but the gameplay was fluid and that matters more.
---
Gamertag: Beasthunt, PSN: Beasthunt.
Acts 2:38
3 years ago#9
skyrimer3d posted...
TheExiled280 posted...

The trolls are everywhere. Most of them don't even own a vita let alone play the games they are slating.
3 years ago#10
monkeyspoon posted...
skyrimer3d posted...
TheExiled280 posted...

The trolls are everywhere. Most of them don't even own a vita let alone play the games they are slating.

you aren't much better with all the spamming and alts you use

just the lesser of 2 evils
---
(edited 0 seconds ago)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. highest quality COD footage yet

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived