Media Create Week 45.. I'm tired of words and I'm too hoarse to shout...

#21L0L_FAQPosted 11/14/2012 5:41:09 AM(edited)
Did I request meat Loaf or did someone else? He's my fav singer of all time.

Anyways, -500 to hit my prediction of 3,500!!!

I'll be optimistic and bet that the Vita will sell at least 5000 this week

Also 3DS Broke 8 Million....

Hasn't the Vita only sold like 2 million or so worldwide? If so, it's gotta be pretty embarrassing for Sony to have their handheld's worldwide sales being smashed 3 or 4 to one by just the 3DS's JP sales.

---
http://i.imgur.com/vpXc3.png http://i.imgur.com/lljy5.jpg
"L0L_FAQ is one of the reasons I even read the forums any more" - CJayC
#22FKRW4LifePosted 11/14/2012 5:41:17 AM
I wonder if halo 4 is the highest a western developed game has been on the charts. Especially a 360 game.
---
Vita Flopic creators = schadenfreude
Legit discussion on sales = intelligent debate
#23kyomagiPosted 11/14/2012 5:41:51 AM
IB4 someone blames the wii u!

Holy crap, AC outsold EVERYTHING else on that list last week....
---
Magistarkyo - PSN; kyoakuma - 360, 3DS FC - 4339 2637 1918
#24MMaestroPosted 11/14/2012 5:46:34 AM
Kitt Thrust posted...
03./00. [360] Halo 4 # <ACT> (Microsoft Game Studios) {2012.11.08} (7.140) - 39.312 / NEW

Fake chart! /trollface

Seriously though, Sony needs to get some Vita games out NOW. Its the CHRISTMAS SEASON for crying out loud, how the hell do you go through Christmas season without some kind of flagship product?
#25Oxo_64Posted 11/14/2012 5:52:39 AM(edited)
Wow, I knew Animal Crossing was popular in Japan but those are big numbers. Does that include digital downloads? Good to see Bravely Default still up there too.

Still no Vita titles in the top 20 again. That needs fixing for a start.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0989 - 1717 - 5353
PSN: Oxo-64
#26DiligentTreePosted 11/14/2012 5:52:09 AM
MMaestro posted...
Kitt Thrust posted...
03./00. [360] Halo 4 # <ACT> (Microsoft Game Studios) {2012.11.08} (7.140) - 39.312 / NEW

Fake chart! /trollface

Seriously though, Sony needs to get some Vita games out NOW. Its the CHRISTMAS SEASON for crying out loud, how the hell do you go through Christmas season without some kind of flagship product?

I know, it's completely annoying. But Sony themselves said they have trouble getting support, so the only people they can rely on are themselves. It's a shame.

The 3DS is going to do so well this holiday in Japan, Animal Crossing and Bravely Default are great releases for the end of the year, and early next year will give them Monster Hunter IV and Dragon Quest VII.

But considering how much Nintendo is dominating, is it really worth it for Sony to try to make their own place in this market? They're desperately trying to cut their losses all around their divisions, so would the Vita really be worth it in the long run? I say they should just continue development of the PS4 and back the Vita out, as the handheld market is way too competitive for them.
---
This user is not offered for sale under any circumstances. No exceptions.
#27arclouks_xPosted 11/14/2012 5:53:05 AM
Nintendo fans wanted that animal crosing games for year, vita needs some third party suppprt but it will be really hard to get it, I wouldnt say it's dead yet, sony has wasted a lot of money for development of upcoming ganes like killzone tearaway, sly 4, it wont go down after those release, but in us they might be succesful games but japan needs some square enix games and persona 5 or something good like that before it's to late but for example square enix keep announcing games way too early, versus 13 and x hd are nowhere to be seen, it also could use a game like type-o 2 or a new dissidia.
---
PS3: arclouksx. -Currently playing:Nothing at all.
http://rebelallianceclan.com/signatures/RAarclouksx.png
#28blunderminePosted 11/14/2012 5:55:19 AM
Next week 3DS XL is going to pass the Vita in LTD totals.
---
So if Nintendo changed the name of the Wii - U, would they be pulling a U-Wii?
#29Solid_PWPosted 11/14/2012 5:57:45 AM
Japan sure loves Dynasty Warriors. Kind of weird since Shin Sangoku Musou 7 was announced, I thought they'd be like, "Empires ? Yeah, whatever, DW8 is coming baby !" but it looks like they needed their Warriors fix.
---
"IS DERE SOMEBODY DERE." - The many guards of MGS2
#30blunderminePosted 11/14/2012 5:58:39 AM
DiligentTree posted...
But considering how much Nintendo is dominating, is it really worth it for Sony to try to make their own place in this market? They're desperately trying to cut their losses all around their divisions, so would the Vita really be worth it in the long run? I say they should just continue development of the PS4 and back the Vita out, as the handheld market is way too competitive for them.

The most expensive aspect of a system's lifecycle is the R&D. Now that the thing is already designed and they already have the manufacturing practices in place, the only cost for them is designing updates.

As long as the profit they make off any new games coming out (or anything sold on PSN) is similar to the opportunity cost of having the developers make games for this rather than the PS4, then they might as well keep supporting it.
---
So if Nintendo changed the name of the Wii - U, would they be pulling a U-Wii?