Media Create Week 45.. I'm tired of words and I'm too hoarse to shout...

#301xfactorPosted 11/15/2012 9:11:47 AM
GrandCollapse posted...
Saint Dragon Osiris posted...
You're calling people trolls for answering a question that you posed with an unbiased answer that you dislike? OK buddy.

When did I specifically refer to you as being a troll?

I'm not calling a troll whoever answered my question, but it is just that I tend to read the first and last pages of the thread, then I started going over it, then I've decided to hop out of it. It has nothing to do with people answering my question, though I'd love to see Vita receiving a MH port as I really disliked that Capcom did not localize MHFU and that 3DS is region locked.
Sales threads are like this then.
I'm a new user, so who cares what they got to say anyways?

Umm, monster hunter 3G for 3DS is being localized for the US region under the title "Monster Hunter Ultimate". It was announced at the same time as the HD Wii U version a while ago.

The Monster Hunter news that capcom promised to talk about before the end of the year is most probably referring to the Monster Hunter Ultimate for 3DS and Wii U...of cause you can still keep hoping that there are news for the vita too.
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6
#302GrandCollapsePosted 11/15/2012 9:17:02 AM
xfactor posted...
GrandCollapse posted...
You're calling people trolls for answering a question that you posed with an unbiased answer that you dislike? OK buddy.

I'm not calling a troll whoever answered my question, but it is just that I tend to read the first and last pages of the thread, then I started going over it, then I've decided to hop out of it. It has nothing to do with people answering my question, though I'd love to see Vita receiving a MH port as I really disliked that Capcom did not localize MHFU and that 3DS is region locked.

Umm, monster hunter 3G for 3DS is being localized for the US region under the title "Monster Hunter Ultimate". It was announced at the same time as the HD Wii U version a while ago.

The Monster Hunter news that capcom promised to talk about before the end of the year is most probably referring to the Monster Hunter Ultimate for 3DS and Wii U...of cause you can still keep hoping that there are news for the vita too.

Yea, I've heard about that too.
I also have a 3DS and one of the things I hate about it is that is Region Locked.
I was hoping for a Vita release for MH as it is even less likely for Nintendo to change their policies regarding region locking.
It would be frustrating that if they don't plan a NA release, I'll have to buy a new 3DS to play MH IV.
I'm very impatient towards localization as I'm eager to play it as soon it is out.
---
Look, a boomerang! Wait, isn't that a toma......augh!
#303EvilSock1990Posted 11/15/2012 9:38:20 AM
GrandCollapse posted...

MHFU IS localized for one
and MH will NEVER be on the Vita if it continues to sell this way.
the announcement before the end of 2012 was the localization of MH3G and the release of MH3U.
---
Brought to you by PlayStation Vita Cinema snack Fun Land - Gotta breed 'em all.
I'm kinda sticky from the charmander thing. -Socky
#304DunnoBroPosted 11/15/2012 10:09:03 AM
Nintendo family wins again.
---
>Implying I don't actually know
#305ouijaouijaPosted 11/15/2012 11:33:05 AM
i think the most expensive part is manufacturing millions of unsold consoles
---
3DS FC = 5327-1232-8034
VITA PSN = HANDANDNAILCREAM
#306CrystalKing5426Posted 11/15/2012 11:33:56 AM
DunnoBro posted...
Nintendo family wins again.

It's Bizzaro Lume!
#307JRDeBoPosted 11/15/2012 12:06:10 PM
Kitt, if you are reading this, could you do a Princess Bride quote sometime, I know it probably won't be till next year, but I figured if I don't ask soon, the waiting list will be too long.
---
Oakland Raider fan till I die. Let's just try not suck this year.
http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=jrdebo http://raptr.com/jrdebo
#308EmptyTomePosted 11/15/2012 12:09:55 PM
45 to 1? Wow.

Sony, get more games like, now.

BTW, I wonder where's the user that said that Sony made the Vita with the idea (and goal) to lose money.
---
"Are you sad?" "yeah" "Wanna scream?"
-Best RPG line ever.
#309Kitt Thrust(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2012 1:46:58 PM(edited)
Kitt, if you are reading this, could you do a Princess Bride quote sometime

ok.

Funny I was thinking about Andre the Giant earlier today ( I have no idea why ) and then thought of this Movie.. O_0
---
http://i.imgur.com/PpZDX.jpg
#310pikachupwnagePosted 11/15/2012 2:59:18 PM
JRDeBo posted...
Kitt, if you are reading this, could you do a Princess Bride quote sometime, I know it probably won't be till next year, but I figured if I don't ask soon, the waiting list will be too long.

I forget that was either really good or really bad.
---
"Let's get comfortable in these nice comfy chairs."
Official electric boogaloo mint scoop with a cherry on top of the IDF