Media Create Week 45.. I'm tired of words and I'm too hoarse to shout...

#321Kitt Thrust(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2012 5:36:39 PM
Ok but can you pm me when(and if) you do it? I don't come to this board at all besides see why the mc here always gets so big.

you got it.
---
Go Go Big Underpants !!!!
http://i.imgur.com/LBWlN.jpg - http://i.imgur.com/K0UBk.jpg - http://i.imgur.com/xzXVR.png
#322xfactorPosted 11/15/2012 6:56:12 PM
GrandCollapse posted...
xfactor posted...
GrandCollapse posted...
Saint Dragon Osiris posted...
You're calling people trolls for answering a question that you posed with an unbiased answer that you dislike? OK buddy.

When did I specifically refer to you as being a troll?

I'm not calling a troll whoever answered my question, but it is just that I tend to read the first and last pages of the thread, then I started going over it, then I've decided to hop out of it. It has nothing to do with people answering my question, though I'd love to see Vita receiving a MH port as I really disliked that Capcom did not localize MHFU and that 3DS is region locked.
Sales threads are like this then.
I'm a new user, so who cares what they got to say anyways?

Umm, monster hunter 3G for 3DS is being localized for the US region under the title "Monster Hunter Ultimate". It was announced at the same time as the HD Wii U version a while ago.

The Monster Hunter news that capcom promised to talk about before the end of the year is most probably referring to the Monster Hunter Ultimate for 3DS and Wii U...of cause you can still keep hoping that there are news for the vita too.

Yea, I've heard about that too.
I also have a 3DS and one of the things I hate about it is that is Region Locked.
I was hoping for a Vita release for MH as it is even less likely for Nintendo to change their policies regarding region locking.
It would be frustrating that if they don't plan a NA release, I'll have to buy a new 3DS to play MH IV.
I'm very impatient towards localization as I'm eager to play it as soon it is out.

Region locked is probably one of the reasons that indirectly/directly leads to Capcom releasing and localizing it for the 3DS for this generation. Not just Capcom, but with other major developers, they feel a little better investing in region locked product for various minor reasons.
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6
#323Megaman OmegaPosted 11/16/2012 9:27:11 AM
*looks at sales*
*skims over topic consisting of massive butthurt and fanboy tears*
lol

I'm quite busy right now, i'll have a better look tomorrow.
---
The PS3 is dead in Japan. - Sailor Goon
The Japanese don't like games such as Hot Shots Golf. - Sailor Goon
#324OMG_A_PONYPosted 11/16/2012 9:40:33 AM
geebus. i go on vacation for two weeks and the sales plummet like so bad. i wonder what will happen next week? 2k sold? ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING

hope this helps
#325lunchEATSyouPosted 11/16/2012 12:02:11 PM
Solid_PW posted...
Japan sure loves Dynasty Warriors. Kind of weird since Shin Sangoku Musou 7 was announced, I thought they'd be like, "Empires ? Yeah, whatever, DW8 is coming baby !" but it looks like they needed their Warriors fix.

Yep some people like myself need an semi-annual Warriors fix :)
---
"I knew it! It's a zombie! Miss, it's illegal to be a zombie!"
#326FrostaquaPosted 11/16/2012 12:16:38 PM
I predict some delusional sonypony fanboys probably write and post it in next week,

"Vita surges sales by 100%! 3DS flops and downs by 50%! Sony win again, baby!"

It would truly sad if someone posts like that.
#327Jrx1Posted 11/16/2012 2:05:15 PM
"Sony always wins!" "Mature gamess!11111".

Animal Crossing pwnage.
---
Official Cyrus of Pokemon Black Version 2 GameFAQs Boards
Claimed Palkia on the Pokemon Black Version 2 GameFAQs Boards
#328pikachupwnagePosted 11/16/2012 2:09:17 PM
I'm just here for the food!
---
"Let's get comfortable in these nice comfy chairs."
Official electric boogaloo mint scoop with a cherry on top of the IDF
#329legendarylemurPosted 11/16/2012 3:59:26 PM
Frostaqua posted...
I predict some delusional sonypony fanboys probably write and post it in next week,

"Vita surges sales by 100%! 3DS flops and downs by 50%! Sony win again, baby!"

It would truly sad if someone posts like that.

There is at least 95% chance we will see that exact post. We've already lost faith in humanity, so maybe it's at 100%
---
According to Wikipedia, you don't exist!
Official official. Officially
#330OMG_A_PONYPosted 11/16/2012 4:10:34 PM
Jrx1 posted...
"Sony always wins!" "Mature gamess!11111".

Animal Crossing pwnage.

AC killin it. this game will have legs....not like LBP that disappeared off the face of the charts after one day.