Media Create Week 45.. I'm tired of words and I'm too hoarse to shout...

#341squatch22Posted 11/17/2012 1:52:34 AM
legendarylemur posted...
Frostaqua posted...
I predict some delusional sonypony fanboys probably write and post it in next week,

"Vita surges sales by 100%! 3DS flops and downs by 50%! Sony win again, baby!"

It would truly sad if someone posts like that.

There is at least 95% chance we will see that exact post. We've already lost faith in humanity, so maybe it's at 100%

Their username will begin with L. And it isn't Legendary... well some of the things he says are. Lol
---
LineTroll posted: Mario Galaxy is just like a Sonic game.
http://www.jc-news.com/gfx/gaf/lol/nintendo_cycle.png
#342Jrx1Posted 11/17/2012 3:37:52 AM
This week is going to give some boost to the Vita, only because of the new colors.

Fanboys will think that Vita has suddenly jumped in sales and will stay like that forever. Just watch their joy next week, and then when it goes down again week after.
---
Official Cyrus of Pokemon Black Version 2 GameFAQs Boards
Claimed Palkia on the Pokemon Black Version 2 GameFAQs Boards
#343RagnarokxvPosted 11/17/2012 4:07:17 AM
I don't understand you early adopters who are surprised by all of this.
If you value your money you should wait for a new system to establish itself before purchasing.
---
Did I say that, or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me??
#344Jrx1Posted 11/17/2012 4:08:47 AM
Ragnarokxv posted...
I don't understand you early adopters who are surprised by all of this.
If you value your money you should wait for a new system to establish itself before purchasing.

By this logic, nobody should ever buy a console when it launches. And if nobody would buy it, it would die the day it'd get released.

Early adopters wanted it to be a better PSP, and judging on how PSP's library of games was awesome, they thought a stronger handheld would be even better. But suddenly from nowhere, it vlopped hard.
---
#345RagnarokxvPosted 11/17/2012 4:21:45 AM
There will always be people who buy a system at launch. You don't have to be one of them.
---
Did I say that, or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me??
#346Megaman OmegaPosted 11/17/2012 12:56:24 PM(edited)
- Vita hits new all-time low for the fourth time in five weeks
- Vita dropped 17% from the previous all-time low
- 3DS outsells the Vita 46:1, that too is a record
- 3DS sells 8m, should surpass the PS3 this year
- 3DS XL sells 1m, should surpass the Vita this week
- 3DS alone outsells the "PS Family" 5:1
- DC leaves the Vita in the dust

Yikes. It's already looking pretty horrible, and then you'll think about the crazy holiday lineup the 3DS has, as well as the Wii U launching. Meanwhile, the Vita got nothing. Currently, the Vita is on life support, and now it's about to get slaughtered in the holiday season.
---
~~Official Red Mage of the KDF~~~
Sales is trolling! Numbers are trolling! Haters are running around? Better get a thicker skin!
#347Megaman OmegaPosted 11/18/2012 7:46:07 AM(edited)
Oh, and i forgot... Vita now is lower than 3DS its absolute lowest (post price cut announcement). The week after that, the 3DS had a 2500% sales bump.

Oh Wow.

Check this out - http://www.4gamer.net/games/117/G011794/20121114072/TN/001.gif

3DS domination in Japan. Vita is just a sliver on that chart.

Haha, wow. That pacman. Here's a picture with both models as one figure:
http://i.imgur.com/nc9HP.png

Did I request meat Loaf or did someone else? He's my fav singer of all time.

Anyways, -500 to hit my prediction of 3,500!!!

It won't make it next week due to the new colors and after that the holiday boost should keep it over 10k. Once the year is over, however, it might very well hit 3.5k within a few weeks.

From: MagiusNecros | Posted: 11/14/2012 9:26:39 AM | #051
Not even at MH4 yet.

or Dragon Quest VII

Thisisntmyfinalform.gif

12 Nintendo family games vs. 15 PS family games.

I took the liberty of removing apps like art academy and style savvy. Those aren't really games.

lmao. It's hilarious how desperate Lume gets. He's truly the master of corporate spin. The Vita could sell 1 unit and Lume would find a way to spin it into a success.
---
COD:BOD is definitely the highest budget Vita title - GeassMaster
I come to GameFAQs to be a ******* and create strife/hate on the message boards. - GeassMaster
#348Megaman OmegaPosted 11/18/2012 8:02:29 AM
I think the Vita's problem is it's a self-fulfilling prophecy; people see it's failing and decide not to buy it because they don't want to (for lack of a better metaphor) jump on a sinking ship, so it continues to fail. Sony's got their hands full getting this thing in a good light, and their current strategy of waiting it out won't cut it

Actually, it's the product of absolute worst case conditions. Let's see:

- It launched 1 year after the competition
- It got little third party support
- It got little first party support
- It got little brand power
- The company behind it is crumbling apart
- It's expensive

Meanwhile, the 3DS is the exact opposite. It came out at the right time, got lots of awesome games and is made by a company that's going really strong.

PSP has 4x the sales of Vita

Thats just sad...

Yeah, that really puts things into perspective. An old system that is on its way out is still outselling the Vita. At this rate, i won't be surprised if the Wii starts outselling the Vita in January.

Shouldnt this topic be on a general discussion board?
And quoting cheesy songs from the 80's? Off topic to say the least.

At best, this is a stomping ground for Pro-Nintendo fans to taunt any Vita owners and pound their chests in light of Nintendos success.

lol. Classic butthurt. Sony not doing well must make you really insecure if you have to point out that these quotes are off-topic. Besides, to demolish your laughable point, the MC topics have always been there, even before the Vita was released and when the 3DS was doing poorly, so no, they're not " stomping ground for Pro-Nintendo fans to taunt any Vita owners and pound their chests in light of Nintendos success.".

Whats the point of this topic with almost all of the regular posters coming from this one?:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997614-nintendo-3ds/64623835

I'm sure you have an extensive statistic on that claim... oh, what's this? You're just talking out of your ass?

There are a few reasons to this if you don't accept the idea that Nintendo out-bid Sony. Have you seen the graphics for MH4? NOBODY could get away with doing something like that on the Vita. The reasons why MH games are on 3DS are:

Then how do you explain that 3G is coming to the U?
---
COD:BOD is definitely the highest budget Vita title - GeassMaster
I come to GameFAQs to be a ******* and create strife/hate on the message boards. - GeassMaster
#349Jrx1Posted 11/18/2012 9:49:59 AM
Megaman Omega posted...
Oh, and i forgot... Vita now is lower than 3DS its absolute lowest (post price cut announcement). The week after that, the 3DS had a 2500% sales bump.

Wow. Did 3DS really STOMP the Vita that much? Vita's Previous week sales were worse than 3DS's sales right before the price cut?

Nothing can help this handheld now. R.I.P Vita.
---
#350Megaman OmegaPosted 11/19/2012 12:19:20 PM
Yeah. It's crazy. One and a half years ago, people would have called you insane for predicting this.
---
The PS3 is dead in Japan. - Sailor Goon
The Japanese don't like games such as Hot Shots Golf. - Sailor Goon