PSASBR Ps vita and Ps3 have same graphics.!

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. PSASBR Ps vita and Ps3 have same graphics.!
4 years ago#1
HOW!? TELL ME HOW damn it!!!!
4 years ago#2
because you are a sheep TC. a sheep
Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed Liberation(PSV), Ragnarok Odyssey(PSV), New Little King Story(PSV), BlazBlue CSE(PSV)
4 years ago#3
That's technically impossible. They Vita's graphics will be much lower in terms of power than the PS3.
xbox gamertag: lonewolfnd 3DS Friend Code: 3136-6624-4823 Official XboxLover of the KDF
4 years ago#4
laxnd23 posted...
That's technically impossible. They Vita's graphics will be much lower in terms of power than the PS3.

I played the beta i swear to god they look the same!
4 years ago#5
LolNOPE
DemonDog: "I'm not a fanboy"
"I insult Nintendo for making crappy consoles and whoring out mario, and praise sony systems and games"
4 years ago#6
TheExiled280 posted...
because you are a sheep TC. a sheep

Lol.
4 years ago#7
There will be noticeable differences, but I honestly dont care unless the Vita version doesnt run @60fps. That all that should matter in these types of games.
4 years ago#8
XphoenixedgeX posted...
There will be noticeable differences, but I honestly dont care unless the Vita version doesnt run @60fps. That all that should matter in these types of games.

it runs at 60FPS
Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed Liberation(PSV), Ragnarok Odyssey(PSV), New Little King Story(PSV), BlazBlue CSE(PSV)
4 years ago#9
Guyz in october guyz i played the beta and the graphics were the same bluepoint studios must be gods...
4 years ago#10
iCeThEeCrEaToR7 posted...
Guyz in october guyz i played the beta and the graphics were the same bluepoint studios must be gods...

they are... and you are still a sheep....

I kid
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. PSASBR Ps vita and Ps3 have same graphics.!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived