so when P4:G fails to sell systems

#11ImASadPandaPosted 11/14/2012 7:28:46 PM
EvilSock1990 posted...
ImASadPanda posted...
Does it actually bother anyone if Sony fanboys are hopeful, even if it's "blindly hopeful". It's not anyone's problem but theirs if they don't wanna face the reality in sales.

hopeful is fine.
but when you actually have to deny reality to justify your purchase then something is very very wrong.

But still, that's their problem? It shouldn't matter to anyone else If you already know that the system will fail, no need to try to shove reality into people's minds. When the vita is discontinued and they still have hope for it, THEN something's wrong and they need therapy for something as stupid as caring about a video game handheld to such an extent.
#12HMRSXPosted 11/14/2012 7:34:15 PM(edited)
EvilSock1990 posted...
ImASadPanda posted...
Does it actually bother anyone if Sony fanboys are hopeful, even if it's "blindly hopeful". It's not anyone's problem but theirs if they don't wanna face the reality in sales.

hopeful is fine.
but when you actually have to deny reality to justify your purchase then something is very very wrong.

Okay, but whats the big deal with trying to get through to them?
Do think you're helping them with topics like these.
Whats the purpose?
#13__starsnostarsPosted 11/14/2012 7:34:03 PM
P4G sold me on the system.
---
That's our bones in the dust shining like the sun
We were golden We were golden We were golden
#14EvilSock1990(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 7:36:51 PM
HMRSX posted...
EvilSock1990 posted...
ImASadPanda posted...

hopeful is fine.

Whats the purpose?

i never said that i am trying to help them.
I am a creature that feasts on tears and this board is full of them.
---
Brought to you by PlayStation Vita Cinema snack Fun Land - Gotta breed 'em all.
I'm kinda sticky from the charmander thing. -Socky
#15CrimsonGear80Posted 11/14/2012 7:37:26 PM
Do all you clowns think every Vita game is going to sell systems?? No wonder you all think it's going to fail.

In a year, I'll be back on this still active board, with the Vita still on sale everywhere, and remember to laugh at you.
---
DmC looks like a good game. I also enjoyed the latest Final Fantasy and Resident Evil games. I like video games.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif
#16HMRSXPosted 11/14/2012 7:43:09 PM
EvilSock1990 posted...
HMRSX posted...
EvilSock1990 posted...
ImASadPanda posted...

hopeful is fine.

Whats the purpose?

i never said that i am trying to help them.
I am a creature that feasts on tears and this board is full of them.

lol. Well at least you're frank about it.
#17gray_fox_00Posted 11/14/2012 7:44:39 PM
EvilSock1990 posted...
ImASadPanda posted...

hopeful is fine.

I know the Vita isn't doing well and if Sony doesn't figure out what kind of company it wants to be (electronics, music, movie production) it'll probably kill itself "soon" . But to act like that because of that I can't justify my purchase any other way, (a way based in a non-delusional reality where I just happen to enjoy what games it has gotten) is just annoying.

It just seems like sales are the only legitimate justification accepted here lately. Anything else is vitassurance.

When the Vita dies I'll play it til I get bored then go play 3DS.
---
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice
#18CrimsonGear80Posted 11/14/2012 7:47:37 PM
I remember when the 3DS was "dying" as well....
---
DmC looks like a good game. I also enjoyed the latest Final Fantasy and Resident Evil games. I like video games.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif
#19rocklobtserPosted 11/14/2012 7:51:15 PM
When has a jrpg ever sold systems?
---
http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/3301/dc909217f6c3033f5b6ce5d.png
#20maiden1993Posted 11/14/2012 8:00:47 PM
Final_Tran posted...
EvilSock1990 posted...
Final_Tran posted...
I'm pleased with my VITA (pats VITA on back)

so is sony but look where that got them.

So I'm going to end up in Sony's situation for liking my VITA?

Yep, you will be billions of dollars deep in debt for playing Gravity Rush.

...You goddamn heathen!