so when P4:G fails to sell systems

#31DiligentTreePosted 11/14/2012 8:08:45 PM
AstralFrost posted...
ITT: butthurt 3DS kids rage that they aren't getting P4G.

I can get the original Persona 4 whenever I want on the PS2. A far better system.

Vita owners are butthurt because they aren't getting Shin Megami Tensei IV, or even Monster Hunter IV.

This system is going to die out soon, and you know it. Stop being so delusional.

Enjoy the last few weeks of the Vita. Pathetic fanboy.
---
This user is not offered for sale under any circumstances. No exceptions.
#32thompsontalker7Posted 11/14/2012 8:11:11 PM
Who cares that it won't brings people to it?

Those of us who already have a Vita probably had P4G in mind already. I'll be putting in 200 hours or so while laughing at you plebeians.
---
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. Start:11/22/08
"you being a sad little social misfit weirdo is a fantasy of mine lol"- thedan11
#33the1beingPosted 11/14/2012 8:12:01 PM
ImASadPanda posted...
Does it actually bother anyone if Sony fanboys are hopeful, even if it's "blindly hopeful". It's not anyone's problem but theirs if they don't wanna face the reality in sales.

And should it bother anyone when the same trolls make the same sales topics over and over ? I play my Vita comstantly, there are a ton of games I still need to get, and with PS+ im getting 6 free games with out spending an extra dime ( already have ps+ for my PS3 )

What exactly do you guys hope to accomplish with sales topics ? If they quit making games for the vita today, it would still be worth the money. I would still enjoy it, I would still play it.

Im sorry your mommy and daddy wont buy you a Vita. Whenyou grow up and get a good job, maybe you can get in on the fun.
#34xfactorPosted 11/14/2012 8:14:08 PM
Sho_Minamimoto_ posted...
So, P4 is supposed to be the next system seller? According to who, the regular trolls or the regular fanboys? It's a good game, but it's still a remake of a game.

So what's the next system seller?
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6
#35alienfreaks04Posted 11/14/2012 8:15:23 PM
Persona 4 as a system seller is like Ocarina of Time 3D as a system seller.
---
My signature is better than yours.
#36PsyrenCallPosted 11/14/2012 8:17:19 PM
So when a niche title doesn't sell millions of Vitas, people will what? Point out the "no ****" value?
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#37finaljayfantasyPosted 11/14/2012 8:24:41 PM
How many more posts are PS fans going to have to go thru that bash the Vita? I get it all you trolls want it to be known that the Vita sells are bad and with every new game that comes you you are going to say itll be the end of the Vita if it dont do that well. Cant we just like our system no matter how its doing in sells? I have a 3DS and a Vita and i love both of the systems and dont see why there is so much hate. Yea the. 3ds is doing better but the Vita is my go to handheld right now. I remember having to wait a year before anything good came out for the 3ds but i didnt give up on it so why cant it be the same way for the Vita. PS+ is coming to the Vita in less then a week as is a new update so Sony isnt giving up on it so that shows me there is going to be something great and all i have to do is wait just like i did with the 3ds. I know this is just a waste of space to a lot of ppl but its all true and when something awesome happens with the Vita ppl that were hateing on it will buy it and come on here and say how great it is and how they love their Vita and wait till something no comes out to hate on like they always do
---
PSN:death666life, XBL:doublexlgamers, www.youtube.com/doublexlgamers
#38DragonyeuwPosted 11/14/2012 8:27:23 PM
LuminescentRule posted...
Wait.... Persona 4 is now supposed to be a system seller? News to me.

Give some examples of system sellers on the Vita.

I'm not aware of any. There are games to buy if you already own a Vita, but not one single game I'd buy the Vita for. I dont think I've ever bought a system just for one game, but for that system's overall library and set of features.
---
Current systems owned: PS3 slim,xbox 360 Gears model, Wii, PS2, Gamecube,Dreamcast, SNES, PS Vita, Red 3Ds, PSP3000, PSPGo,
#39HarvestrOfSoulsPosted 11/14/2012 8:36:36 PM(edited)
rocklobtser posted...
When has a jrpg ever sold systems?

You clearly weren't around the video game scene back in 97.
---
PSN ID: Berselius
XBOX LIVE ID: HarvestrOfSouls
#40LittleBraverPosted 11/14/2012 8:36:49 PM
HarvestrOfSouls posted...
rocklobtser posted...
When has a jrpg ever sold systems?

You clearly weren't around the video game scene back in 98.

I agreed, let me remind that person "ever heard of Final Fantasy 7"