rocklobtser posted...
When has a jrpg ever sold systems?

Gave away your age.
---
http://imgur.com/1rQCf
^GameFAQs itself is trolling me.
#42ImASadPandaPosted 11/14/2012 9:48:37 PM
the1being posted...
And should it bother anyone when the same trolls make the same sales topics over and over ? I play my Vita comstantly, there are a ton of games I still need to get, and with PS+ im getting 6 free games with out spending an extra dime ( already have ps+ for my PS3 )

What exactly do you guys hope to accomplish with sales topics ? If they quit making games for the vita today, it would still be worth the money. I would still enjoy it, I would still play it.

Im sorry your mommy and daddy wont buy you a Vita. Whenyou grow up and get a good job, maybe you can get in on the fun.

If people want to make the same topics over and over it shouldn't bother anyone, hell it doesn't bother me, it just makes me post less in this board.

I love my vita, and been addicted to it since I got my Liberation Bundle on the 30th, but u know what, some of these people on the board are too stupid to realize people can do and think what they want and it shouldn't bother anyone else as u have your own opinion on the thing that is suppose to be what u think matters, proving someone else wrong just for the sake of it, is what's wrong with humans these days. People should just enjoy what they like and stay away from what they hate, or post whatever they want for discussion purposes. The constant need to address or say negativity is seriously stupid, as all it does is makes people upset, and if u enjoy making others upset, and if u enjoy letting things get to you, continue on because that truly explains what type of human you are.

In short, just let s*** go and enjoy your gaming, whether it's Sony or nintendo, or sales, who gives a crap what others post repeatedly? Stay away from the bored or ignore the users who post something distasteful. It's so simply but many of you don't comprehend the ways of "Not Giving A F***".
#43Devil_wings00Posted 11/14/2012 9:55:27 PM
rocklobtser posted...
When has a jrpg ever sold systems?

FF7 on the PlayStation and FF10 on the PS2. People seem to forget FF was like the CoD of it's day. JRPG's used to be a big deal in the late 90's to early 2000's.
---
3570k @ 4.6, GTX 580 @ 980/2106, ASUS Sabertooth z77, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHZ, 2 Mushkin Chronos in raid0, 1TB WD black.
#44Sigma46Posted 11/14/2012 10:26:40 PM
*bought a vita for p4:g last week*
#45KotomineKireiPosted 11/14/2012 10:28:58 PM
Sho_Minamimoto_ posted...
So, P4 is supposed to be the next system seller? According to who, the regular trolls or the regular fanboys? It's a good game, but it's still a remake of a game.

I actually got a PS Vita just for Persona 4: The Golden and Shinobido 2: Revenge of Zen, since I never played them back in the PS2 era.
---
"EVENT ENDED!"
---
#46SpotlessedenPosted 11/14/2012 10:35:38 PM
P4:G won't sell that much in west. We don't play much jrpgs.
#47StrikeNinja24Posted 11/14/2012 11:42:48 PM
alienfreaks04 posted...
Persona 4 as a system seller is like Ocarina of Time 3D as a system seller.

I'm sorry but this is just terribly wrong.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#48Shinobi120Posted 11/15/2012 12:23:47 AM
CrimsonGear80 posted...
I remember when the 3DS was "dying" as well....

Far different, bro. The Vita has been out for now 11 months, & has barely gotten over 3 million worldwide, while the 3DS has now gotten over 22 million worldwide.

Face it, PS Vita is the next Game Gear.
#49kamui22Posted 11/15/2012 12:35:50 AM
Yeah, I remember wanting the original Playstation back in the day but never buckling down and saving my money to get one. Until FF7 came out....

Today I feel that FF7 is a bit overrated; however, it was still a great game and the impact it had when it first released was what got me to FINALLY save up money over many months to finally get a Playstation. I really don't think I am alone in FF7 being a huge factor in my Playstation purchase.
#50alienfreaks04Posted 11/15/2012 11:42:46 AM
StrikeNinja24 posted...
alienfreaks04 posted...
Persona 4 as a system seller is like Ocarina of Time 3D as a system seller.

I'm sorry but this is just terribly wrong.

I just mean that, if your system seller is a remake or port, you fail.
---
My signature is better than yours.