so when P4:G fails to sell systems

#61thenoobdestroyePosted 11/15/2012 1:34:10 PM
hajile12 posted...
EvilSock1990 posted...
will those blind to reality finally admit that Sony screwed up and that the Vita is edging closer and closer to the point of no return?

I think the common conception on this board is that Sony has messed up with the vita.
But despite this , the vita itself is a great device with some exciting games and a diverse array of features.

If P4:G fails to sell systems it will still be a great game. Who knows what the future holds?

this
#62AsakuraWindPosted 11/15/2012 1:44:32 PM
EvilSock1990 posted...
HMRSX posted...
EvilSock1990 posted...
ImASadPanda posted...
Does it actually bother anyone if Sony fanboys are hopeful, even if it's "blindly hopeful". It's not anyone's problem but theirs if they don't wanna face the reality in sales.

hopeful is fine.
but when you actually have to deny reality to justify your purchase then something is very very wrong.

Okay, but whats the big deal with trying to get through to them?
Do think you're helping them with topics like these.
Whats the purpose?

i never said that i am trying to help them.
I am a creature that feasts on tears and this board is full of them.

wtf?
#63alienfreaks04Posted 11/15/2012 3:30:40 PM
The_Djoker posted...
StrikeNinja24 posted...
alienfreaks04 posted...
Persona 4 as a system seller is like Ocarina of Time 3D as a system seller.

I'm sorry but this is just terribly wrong.

I just mean that, if your system seller is a remake or port, you fail.

Fail at what? selling systems? or approval of random fanboy on the internet? The stupidity in these boards are astounding.

If Persona 4 sells systems it's because it's a great game, same with OoT. It doesn't matter if they're ports/remakes. You act like Every signle human on earth has played Persona 4 and OoT.

If your systems flagship game is one that millions have already played, youfail.
---
My signature is better than yours.
#64Mystickay86Posted 11/15/2012 4:15:12 PM
Besides TC being insignificant, I'm planning to purchase vita just for Golden. Never played persona 4, so can't wait.

Also being a + member benefits Vita on Nov 20 now, with the 6 free games. So i'm nabbing Gravity Rush/Uncharted.

Planning to purchase the Liberation bundle on black friday from gamestop. May not be on topic, but it's a crime if you're not a + member that has both Vita & PS3.
---
Official Gai of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations board
#65Stasis_SwordPosted 11/15/2012 5:09:23 PM
EvilSock1990 posted...
will those blind to reality finally admit that Sony screwed up and that the Vita is edging closer and closer to the point of no return?

I swear trolls hype every other game as a system seller, just so they can say I told you so when it doesn't meet their hype. This isn't Halo, this isn't Brawl, this isn't Zelda. This is not the one game to magically save the Vita. This game will sell some systems (I know people buying Vitas because of this game). It will also hopefully show developers that the USA market will buy quality games. If it does that it will be a success. Like the other Sony platforms its success will be based on the library it builds, not on one game.
---
"That was pretty interesting. But dropping a warship on me is cheating... Take it back!" - Xenogears
#66GameNextPosted 11/15/2012 5:15:59 PM
Apparently it sold 10,000 copies alone with the Solid Gold preorder.
I mean the solid gold edition did sell out in less than a day but yeah you know.
#67mjnoir1Posted 11/15/2012 5:37:36 PM(edited)
EvilSock1990 posted...

You care if anyone admits anything because? Kinda obsessive if you ask me. Rather sad... You have too much free time
#68Abiz_Posted 11/15/2012 5:37:24 PM
You care why anyone admits anything because? Kinda obsessive if you ask me. Rather sad... You have too much free time

If only he was a gamer he could fill that free time up very quickly with the vita and it's many games.
---
Interestingly enough, video game companies used to be able to make money without selling out like cheap prostitutes.-KaiserWarrior