Vita and Sony aren't doing that great, we get it!

#11XphoenixedgeXPosted 11/15/2012 1:32:05 AM
hustlin_pimpste posted...
XphoenixedgeX posted...
I know, but we both know it will never happen. In fact, this is the sort of thread they love as it lets them know they have gotten to someone. Never ending circle of life. This sort of thread actually justifies their trolling to them.

I dont look at his post that way. Shadow is trying to convince them that enough is enough. Problem is, most of the trolls that lurk on these boards arent mature enough to realize that what they're doing is waste of energy.

I commend him for at least trying.

Yes, but like I said it is just never going to happen. This site has how many forums within it? Thousands. Nowhere near enough mods to police it and add to that the amount of unnecessary marks that are made each day and you are looking at it just never changing.

Ignore is THE only way to go. A true troll cannot be reasoned with and these threads just justify their existence to themselves.

I know what you're saying, and I'm not arguing that. But consider this, a lot of people would have described Shadow as an overly negative person on this board or even a troll.
To see him post this with his previous reputation on this board, it makes me think that maybe there is some hope for this board and maybe we can all start discussing these matters without being at each others throats or bashing other systems/games.
#12Lemmywinks13Posted 11/15/2012 1:34:00 AM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Lemmywinks13 posted...
Sony fans brought this on themselves. It sucks if you guys weren't involved in it, but you Sony fans made the 3DS boards really suck for six months or so before the Vita came out. Everyone saying how the 3DS was a bomb and it had no chance against the almighty Vita....now fast forward a year...all of those people look like fools and the 3DS camp has come back for revenge. Like I said, you might not have had anything to do with it...who knows, who cares. It happened now you have to suck it up like the people on the 3DS board did.

In that respect, it's been over 6 months of trolling on this board, so you've "paid back" us vita owners with interest. We learned the error of our ways and would like to discuss the vita without the nonsense. So go on over to the 3 ds boards if you don't own a vita. If you do or are at least on the fence, then discuss it without going on and on with rhetorics!

Yeah and the trolling would still be happening if the Vita did live up to what you all were saying it would be. Might be more careful next time...I would call your boys off of the Wii U board so they don't look like fools when the PS4 comes out and gets curb stomped. Those who don't learn from history are bound to repeat it.
#13Shadowfxd2(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2012 1:38:34 AM
Lemmywinks13 posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Lemmywinks13 posted...
Sony fans brought this on themselves. It sucks if you guys weren't involved in it, but you Sony fans made the 3DS boards really suck for six months or so before the Vita came out. Everyone saying how the 3DS was a bomb and it had no chance against the almighty Vita....now fast forward a year...all of those people look like fools and the 3DS camp has come back for revenge. Like I said, you might not have had anything to do with it...who knows, who cares. It happened now you have to suck it up like the people on the 3DS board did.

In that respect, it's been over 6 months of trolling on this board, so you've "paid back" us vita owners with interest. We learned the error of our ways and would like to discuss the vita without the nonsense. So go on over to the 3 ds boards if you don't own a vita. If you do or are at least on the fence, then discuss it without going on and on with rhetorics!

Yeah and the trolling would still be happening if the Vita did live up to what you all were saying it would be. Might be more careful next time...I would call your boys off of the Wii U board so they don't look like fools when the PS4 comes out and gets curb stomped. Those who don't learn from history are bound to repeat it.

You are confused beyond reason. I've been called a troll on this board more times than you have karma. I own all systems, I don't stand behind any company, I stand behind games I like, don't care what platform they went too. With that said, I'm pretty much calling people like you out too stop the nonsense.
---
http://i.imgur.com/NbGmq.jpg, http://i.imgur.com/ARXXY.jpg
Equals: http://i.imgur.com/ZpBae.jpg, Hmmm: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/29629070.jpg
#14XphoenixedgeXPosted 11/15/2012 1:44:24 AM
Lemmywinks13 posted...

So a couple of jerks ruined the 3DS board, I understand your anger, but coming here and doing the same only makes things worse and creates more tension.

You say that you're coming back for revenge, but are the certain individuals getting punished? Nope, they most likely dont even visit these boards anymore with Vitas current situation.
Instead you're affecting some respectable, unbiased gamers who just so happen to own a Vita and are trying to enjoy this board without any of the redundant topics that tell us all what we already know: The Vita is struggling.
Why does everyone on this board have to deal with these trolls just because of a few ignorant persons actions?

Let me put it like this:
You dont burn a house down to kill cockroaches.
#15Lemmywinks13Posted 11/15/2012 1:49:04 AM
XphoenixedgeX posted...
Lemmywinks13 posted...

So a couple of jerks ruined the 3DS board, I understand your anger, but coming here and doing the same only makes things worse and creates more tension.

You say that you're coming back for revenge, but are the certain individuals getting punished? Nope, they most likely dont even visit these boards anymore with Vitas current situation.
Instead you're affecting some respectable, unbiased gamers who just so happen to own a Vita and are trying to enjoy this board without any of the redundant topics that tell us all what we already know: The Vita is struggling.
Why does everyone on this board have to deal with these trolls just because of a few ignorant persons actions?

Let me put it like this:
You dont burn a house down to kill cockroaches.

I understand what you're saying. I barely post on this board actually. I do take some jabs at the more annoying people like dunwich, Lume, Goon, etc. It's just too hard to resist. They make it so easy. But I do know it's annoying...but it's also easy to tell which topics are going to have these types of discussion. DO NOT read the sales topics. you know it's going to be bad before going in. Keep moving or you're just asking for it there.
#16hustlin_pimpstePosted 11/15/2012 1:50:20 AM
Lemmywinks13 posted...

I am actually having trouble remembering any one post as sad as this one. Are you their gang leader? Call your boys off?

Getting so worked up over the Wii U boards and saying how the PS4 is gonna get curb stomped? NOW this is a fanboy showing his true colours.

I like games, always have. I own multi, multi platforms and people like you make me wonder just what went wrong in our evolution. Go tell "your gang" this so you can get them to come back you up in numbers like they usually do anyway.

*shakes head and looks for a way to leave this planet*
#17Lemmywinks13Posted 11/15/2012 1:55:26 AM
Lemmywinks13 posted...

I am actually having trouble remembering any one post as sad as this one. Are you their gang leader? Call your boys off?

Getting so worked up over the Wii U boards and saying how the PS4 is gonna get curb stomped? NOW this is a fanboy showing his true colours.

I like games, always have. I own multi, multi platforms and people like you make me wonder just what went wrong in our evolution. Go tell "your gang" this so you can get them to come back you up in numbers like they usually do anyway.

*shakes head and looks for a way to leave this planet*

Gotta love people talking tough on the internet. I choose to believe you are a nice guy but just like to act tough cause you will never meet me. If we met in person we'd probably get along great. Been gaming for 25 years on all systems. I make one comment you disagree with so I'm the lowest form of life on the food chain. Very nice sir!
#18monkeyspoonPosted 11/15/2012 1:57:01 AM
The best thing to do is post duplicate topics of positive subjects. If the trolls can post multiple flop topics then why not post duplicate good topics.

Eventually they will get bored when they realise they are failing in trying to make the vita board full of negative topics.
#19hustlin_pimpstePosted 11/15/2012 2:06:15 AM
Lemmywinks13 posted...
Gotta love people talking tough on the internet. I choose to believe you are a nice guy but just like to act tough cause you will never meet me. If we met in person we'd probably get along great. Been gaming for 25 years on all systems. I make one comment you disagree with so I'm the lowest form of life on the food chain. Very nice sir!

Talking tough? You mistake simple mocking for talking tough. Very nice sir!

What makes it even sadder is that you have admitted you are actually 25+ years old and act like you do. Talking about the PS4 being curb stomped like it is some big personal issue with you. Telling the board to call of it's people, etc.

Excuse it or justify it how you will, doesn't make that post any less immature.
#20MotiJrPosted 11/15/2012 2:51:26 AM
The fact that you feel you had to make a topic about this suggests you need to stop visiting this board or stop taking it so seriously. I can understand it's annoying but when you get this annoyed maybe you need to take steps to deal with it.
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.