Vita and Sony aren't doing that great, we get it!

#101zetsuclonePosted 11/15/2012 7:09:29 PM
laxnd23 posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
this derailed fast, but I've noticed less trolling on this board today. Is it a fluke?

It's not because of your thread. The trolling comes in ebbs and flows. On Wednesdays, trolling is peak because the trolls seize on the fact the vita is getting outsold by practically everything and none of its games do well at all. It was coupled by the fact that the last big name game of the year is a dud in every way. Trolling is usually not bad every other day.

Yes Wednesday's are like Christmas for the3dkids. Yippee our inferior console is outselling the competition fap fap repeat.
---
I can transform
#102laxnd23Posted 11/15/2012 7:14:26 PM
zetsuclone posted...
laxnd23 posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
this derailed fast, but I've noticed less trolling on this board today. Is it a fluke?

It's not because of your thread. The trolling comes in ebbs and flows. On Wednesdays, trolling is peak because the trolls seize on the fact the vita is getting outsold by practically everything and none of its games do well at all. It was coupled by the fact that the last big name game of the year is a dud in every way. Trolling is usually not bad every other day.

Yes Wednesday's are like Christmas for the3dkids. Yippee our inferior console is outselling the competition.

It's not even the 3ds kids. Most of them are just trolls. Go to the 3ds board and look at the Wednesday sales thread. No one really bashes the vita at all. If it's mentioned at all, it's just a remark of surprise about how bad it's doing.

BTW, edit your post. The third and second to last words violate ToS. I had to delete them so I could quote your post.
---
xbox gamertag: lonewolfnd 3DS Friend Code: 3136-6624-4823 Official XboxLover of the KDF
#103shampoowarriorPosted 11/16/2012 8:47:42 AM(edited)
hustlin_pimpste posted...
Ace was right. Rules are good.

I see someone has been suspended. Words fail.
---
Official Alice of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
http://backloggery.com/shampoowarrior
#104OMG_A_PONYPosted 11/16/2012 9:21:57 AM
FKRW4Life posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
FKRW4Life posted...
Lmao. Whoa, calm down tiger. Not interested in your life's story.

Either way, left ya. Rotflchopper

Apparently you can't even read, lol. I dumped her, back when you were 5 years old. Now hooked on phonics can work for you too!;)

Uh oh! Age insult attack. What's next? My speilin erras?

omg ....do you realize you spelled speilin erras incorrectly! that is too rich! sometimes when you grab afterwards you really dont correct at all i guess

hope this helps
#105hustlin_pimpstePosted 11/16/2012 1:27:46 PM
Ah, I see you thought you had better edit your message to leave out the bit where I say you are harassing me, Shampoo.

I have asked you politely to stop harassing me, but here you are continually quoting me and having goes at me off-topic. Ace and myself were both suspended for Sig Violations, as it seems that you lot from the 3DS boards like to sig people's comments but when the same is done to them they mark for moderation :)

Didn't bother me one bit, as I like to take at least one down with me, and that is exactly what happened.

Let me bold this. If you continue to harass me across multiple threads with your usual multi-quote and off-topic hounding, I will continue to mark you for harassment. You have been asked 5 times now to stop, yet you continually feel some mad need to stalk me across threads.
#106FKRW4LifePosted 11/16/2012 3:09:46 PM
OMG_A_PONY posted...
FKRW4Life posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
FKRW4Life posted...
Lmao. Whoa, calm down tiger. Not interested in your life's story.

Either way, left ya. Rotflchopper

Apparently you can't even read, lol. I dumped her, back when you were 5 years old. Now hooked on phonics can work for you too!;)

Uh oh! Age insult attack. What's next? My speilin erras?

omg ....do you realize you spelled speilin erras incorrectly! that is too rich! sometimes when you grab afterwards you really dont correct at all i guess

hope this helps

Sometimes when you grab afterwards you really dont correct at all i guess......

Ummm, ..... ...................... 37?
---
Vita Flopic creators = schadenfreude
Legit discussion on sales = intelligent debate
#107shampoowarriorPosted 11/16/2012 3:37:07 PM(edited)
Let me bold this. If you continue to harass me across multiple threads with your usual multi-quote and off-topic hounding, I will continue to mark you for harassment. You have been asked 5 times now to stop, yet you continually feel some mad need to stalk me across threads.

For a person who says "mark away, slugger" like you are casual and not interested, you sure are going to extremes to try and make out you are the poor innocent victim here.

You think we're not serious? You're wrong there, champ. Just ask Shamps, our board champion:

shampoowarrior posted...
I would think that would be on you to assure the person whose demon you're trying to take no longer contributes.
There aren't that many taken, really, so it shouldn't be too hard to find a fully official one.

See? Now THAT'S serious!

But don't ask to be Alice. You tell 'em why, Shamps.

shampoowarrior posted...
I'd like Alice

Super awesome. If you are over 10 years old, maybe ask yourself if you are too old for being a real gang member. What do you say to that, Shamps?

I say LOL!
Hustlin, you can't even make stuff up that is this ridiculous. You are the only one who ever resorted to off-topic harassment. The proof is pasted all over this topic and all three other topics I've spoken to you in.
And in the first topic, you are the one who started talking to me. I made a post that included a quote from you as well as quotes from other people, but was not directed at you.

It isn't harassment for me to respond to you when you speak to me in this topic, it isn't harassment for me to respond to you in any topic I see you in, and having the bad luck to stumble across you in a grand total of four topics across seven days does not constitute stalking.

Keep posting lies, delusions, and conspiracy theories.
Keep trolling across the board flaming people you decree as fanboys.
Above all, keep marking!

As for me, I will keep pointing out your various hypocrisies when I happen to see them.
---
#108hustlin_pimpstePosted 11/16/2012 3:54:54 PM
Wow, I sort of feel sorry for you now. I really do. You have actually convinced yourself you are the innocent in all this.

You are the one who rode in to picachu's defence by calling me and another poster a "frothing Sony" poster, and somehow you think I started it? You then followed me into MULTIPLE threads quoting the same posts from me over and over, always with you being the instigator. Even when the argument was between me and another person, in you would ride and post your multi-quote.

You are a joke. A real, funny joke. But even funnier, after all your attacks on me, I make a huge joke of your sad, little "Official" club and what do you do? You cry about "harassment and bullying" because you just cannot take it when it gets thrown back at you.

Keep posting at me. I can take it, and it also means while your vitriol and delusion is aimed at me, other posters don't have to put up with you in the slightest.

*sits back and awaits the usual HUGE multi-quote proving nothing*
#109KirbyIsAwesomePosted 11/16/2012 3:57:36 PM
but i must rub something in someone's face

i must
---
DemonDog: "I'm not a fanboy"
"I insult Nintendo for making crappy consoles and whoring out mario, and praise sony systems and games"
#110shampoowarriorPosted 11/16/2012 4:15:08 PM
Wow, I sort of feel sorry for you now. I really do. You have actually convinced yourself you are the innocent in all this.

You are the one who rode in to picachu's defence by calling me and another poster a "frothing Sony" poster, and somehow you think I started it? You then followed me into MULTIPLE threads quoting the same posts from me over and over, always with you being the instigator. Even when the argument was between me and another person, in you would ride and post your multi-quote.

You are a joke. A real, funny joke. But even funnier, after all your attacks on me, I make a huge joke of your sad, little "Official" club and what do you do? You cry about "harassment and bullying" because you just cannot take it when it gets thrown back at you.

That is pretty funny, hustlin. Considering how you made fun of my sig in the first post you ever directed at me, before I had ever spoken to you. If you go look over that post history of yours, you'll find a list of off-topic harassment about my sig that spans four topics.

And you've even marked them all for harassment, haven't you? Uh-oh.

Keep posting at me. I can take it, and it also means while your VITRIOL...

Calling all TRUE fanboys! We need you in our GameFAQs gang. Don't worry, it's official.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/672441-shin-megami-tensei-iv/64267041

We have regular meetings:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1l78uBHIJk-VbtghCg6TttTES29ENbYJe5oWUi5peK6YKtFK7

You think we're not serious? You're wrong there, champ. Just ask Shamps, our board champion:

... and DELUSION...

The fact is lemmy made it clear what most of already know. The 3DS crowd have been making a concerted effort to multi-gank the Vita board

...is aimed at me, other posters don't have to put up with you in the slightest.

LOL!
---