Vita and Sony aren't doing that great, we get it!

#111hustlin_pimpstePosted 11/16/2012 3:33:02 PM
Wow, imminent breakdown spotted. Take it easy, shamps. Overuse of the phrase lol is a classic sign of a struggling mind, and follow that up with your obvious Victim Syndrome and we are looking very ropey over there.

Glad your mind has twisted it to make out that quoting someone with the words Frothing Sony Posts above it does not count as the first attack. Good to know you're helping yourself sleep easier.

*imminent huge multi-quote post with overuse of lols in 5, 4, 3, 2 .....*
#112thompsontalker7Posted 11/16/2012 3:40:40 PM
All I know is, once Persona 4 Golden comes out all opinions can jump off a cliff, I will play that game until the cartridge melts
---
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. Start:11/22/08
"you being a sad little social misfit weirdo is a fantasy of mine lol"- thedan11
#113shampoowarriorPosted 11/16/2012 3:55:08 PM
Lol, still retreating into generalized attacks when your own words rebound on you.

Are we really reduced all the way back to making fun of the word "lol?" Ammunition must be low indeed. You must just be itching to make an Alice joke right now. I'm sure you can find some other personal attack, don't worry
---
Official Alice of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
http://backloggery.com/shampoowarrior
#114hustlin_pimpstePosted 11/16/2012 4:31:11 PM
I really don't want to get involved in your meltdown, seriously. First you try and act all blase and casual, then out roll pages upon pages of your huge, multi-quote "proof" posts - which is nice to see stop even if just for one post btw - and then comes the "I IZ DA INNOCENT PARTY!!!!" crap.

^ That right there is the last interaction I have with you as I do not want your breakdown on my conscience.

On topic: Use the ignore function, tc. Some very angry posters around here actually become calm and bearable after they admitted they now had loads of people on ignore and visiting the Vita board was actually fun again.
---
Make adorable new, demon friends ... grr snarl
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/672441-shin-megami-tensei-iv/64267041 Don't worry .. it's Official!
#115shampoowarriorPosted 11/16/2012 5:20:36 PM
I'm glad our interactions are finished, hustlin. Your antics have been tired for a while. Even you admit it.

hustlin_pimpste posted...
Edit: I would wheel out my tired "Official Alice" comment...

Never failing to run out of real arguments, you did wheel it on out pretty good though, didn't you?

You think we're not serious? You're wrong there, champ. Just ask Shamps, our board champion:

shampoowarrior posted...
I would think that would be on you to assure the person whose demon you're trying to take no longer contributes.
There aren't that many taken, really, so it shouldn't be too hard to find a fully official one.

See? Now THAT'S serious!

But don't ask to be Alice. You tell 'em why, Shamps.

But, alas, all good things must come to an end.

and then comes the "I IZ DA INNOCENT PARTY!!!!" crap.

In all my fun mocking of you, it is clear you are a member of some Official club on this site. Maybe if I attempted to join that, you would be friendlier. From reading that gang/club thread, it looks like you are all pretending to be demons and that does sound fun. Maybe I could be a demon, too? Yes, I like the sound of being a demon. Maybe ask your friends if I could be a part of that and let me know, eh?

Goodbye, old friend. Keep on hustlin'.
---
Official Alice of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
http://backloggery.com/shampoowarrior
#116hustlin_pimpstePosted 11/16/2012 5:36:00 PM
XphoenixedgeX posted...
Lemmywinks13 posted...
Sony fans brought this on themselves. It sucks if you guys weren't involved in it, but you Sony fans made the 3DS boards really suck for six months or so before the Vita came out. Everyone saying how the 3DS was a bomb and it had no chance against the almighty Vita....now fast forward a year...all of those people look like fools and the 3DS camp has come back for revenge. Like I said, you might not have had anything to do with it...who knows, who cares. It happened now you have to suck it up like the people on the 3DS board did.

So a couple of jerks ruined the 3DS board, I understand your anger, but coming here and doing the same only makes things worse and creates more tension.

You say that you're coming back for revenge, but are the certain individuals getting punished? Nope, they most likely dont even visit these boards anymore with Vitas current situation.
Instead you're affecting some respectable, unbiased gamers who just so happen to own a Vita and are trying to enjoy this board without any of the redundant topics that tell us all what we already know: The Vita is struggling.
Why does everyone on this board have to deal with these trolls just because of a few ignorant persons actions?

Let me put it like this:
You dont burn a house down to kill cockroaches.

Agreed, phoenix. It's a circle of stupidity and playground antics. Mind you, the ones who do it are very childish, so I guess it makes sense.
---
Make adorable new, demon friends ... grr snarl
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/672441-shin-megami-tensei-iv/64267041 Don't worry .. it's Official!
#117Abiz_Posted 11/16/2012 6:31:19 PM(edited)
I'm confused. Shadow didn't you used to make the flop topics? I used to go into the flop topics and ignore anyone who started one. I just recently cleared my ignore list and now you are tired of them?
---
Interestingly enough, video game companies used to be able to make money without selling out like cheap prostitutes.-KaiserWarrior
#118Lord_VishanaPosted 11/16/2012 6:26:38 PM
Interesting topic...I agree with Shadow completely. I've aspired for an amicable relationship between people on both boards for a really long time. Hopefully everyone is mature enough to put a serious attempt at this.
---
Official Wood Elf Druid of the NDF and KDF
"Well, I dont have any friends." - VeghEsther