Vita and Sony aren't doing that great, we get it!

#31monkeyspoonPosted 11/15/2012 5:00:26 AM
squatch22 posted...
Complains about Alts... admits to having them himself.

I use an alt so I don't always get called a Sony fanboy on the 3DS board. Apparently it's illegal to own a vita on there.

You use alts to maximise your trolling. You are very pathetic sir and you have my pity.
#32NathanisDrakePosted 11/15/2012 5:06:02 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
Apparently it's illegal to own a vita on there.

Pretending you're the victim now, eh?
---
Fanboys, especially SONY fanboys, are what's wrong with gaming. Not changing my sig till someone proves me wrong.
#33NathanisDrakePosted 11/15/2012 5:12:15 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
You use alts to maximise your trolling. You are very pathetic sir and you have my pity.

The irony here is delicious!
---
Fanboys, especially SONY fanboys, are what's wrong with gaming. Not changing my sig till someone proves me wrong.
#34giantqtipzPosted 11/15/2012 5:26:23 AM
I can share my ignore list if you'd like via PM lol.
#35monkeyspoonPosted 11/15/2012 5:30:13 AM
NathanisDrake posted...
monkeyspoon posted...

The irony here is delicious!

Why. You are one of the trolls who most likely has an alt.

I noticed how the trolls call other people them but never have any proof. I can find plenty of proof that nathanisdrake is a troll. Such a silly boy.
#36GrandCollapsePosted 11/15/2012 5:34:29 AM
as long there's hate, there will be trolls.
---
Look, a boomerang! Wait, isn't that a toma......augh!
#37NathanisDrakePosted 11/15/2012 5:39:26 AM
monkeyspoon posted...

Care to prove that? Oh wait, you can't.
I noticed how the trolls call other people them but never have any proof. I can find plenty of proof that nathanisdrake is a troll.

You should work on your engrish, because I don't get what you're saying, at all.
Such a silly boy.

OH Noes! I JUST GOT BUUURRRNED!!!

Well there's Monkeyspoon for ya', the guy with the insults of a 12 year old girl.
---
#38monkeyspoonPosted 11/15/2012 5:45:05 AM
NathanisDrake posted...
monkeyspoon posted...

Care to prove that? Oh wait, you can't.

I said most likely. Learn to read.

I noticed how the trolls call other people them but never have any proof. I can find plenty of proof that nathanisdrake is a troll.

You should work on your engrish, because I don't get what you're saying, at all.

My ENGLISH is fine. A bit hypocritical on your part as you can't even spell English.

Such a silly boy.

OH Noes! I JUST GOT BUUURRRNED!!!

Well there's Monkeyspoon for ya', the guy with the insults of a 12 year old girl.

Well you can't say anything too bad or you get modded
#39Infini22Posted 11/15/2012 5:52:48 AM
Look man... vita is crap and sony is dying. Just my 0.05$.
#40hustlin_pimpstePosted 11/15/2012 5:56:55 AM(edited)
I am no lover of monkeyspoon, but do you really think you come off as any better, drake? You are in every single thread posting some snide/snarky comment about Sony or the Vita and when called on it you try to focus in on any mistake you can find in a post to try and divert or derail the train of thought.

i can actually handle monkey and Lumes a lot better than posters like squatch and you who come here in packs. They may be deluded to a degree but you lot just come here to intentionally troll.

We get it. Months ago you got your butts hurt because apparently the 3DS board was filled with Vita posters slagging off the 3DS. Why that should get to you is another matter but I have to assume you are a high level Nintendo exec if it did offend you that much. Move on. Go back to loving whatever systems you own and posting on those forums.

Whatever, I guess. No doubt this post will have the usual suspects flocking in to gank up and try to troll me. Go for it. If it meant you would actually stay out of every thread going, I would happily take that.

EDIT: About your sig. You yourself are actually the proof needed about Sony fanboys. I see you on the 3DS board loads loving that system, yet here you are mocking the Vita at every chance. Doesn't that make you a Nintendo fanboy by your own logic? Oh, and I left in a deliberate mistake in my post for you to focus in on. Enjoy.