Vita and Sony aren't doing that great, we get it!

#41NathanisDrakePosted 11/15/2012 5:00:03 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#42BIGFELLAH26Posted 11/15/2012 5:52:30 AM
"You should work on your engrish, because I don't get what you're saying at all."

He's saying that trolls like to call other people trolls even though they have no evidence of that person trolling. On the other hand he's calling you a troll because he has evidence that you have trolled before. Maybe if you stop acting like a smartass and actually learn English maybe you would understand what he is saying.

" My ENGLISH is fine. A bit hypocritical on your part as you can't even spell English."

Lol what a burn. I love this come back. I like how you weren't phased by his lame attempt to insult your reply and you just tell him that he can't spell English.
---
"Cause they are going back to give it a 3 so you guys can french-kiss each other in victory all night" CrimsonGear80.
#43monkeyspoonPosted 11/15/2012 6:03:08 AM
BIGFELLAH26 posted...
"You should work on your engrish, because I don't get what you're saying at all."

He's saying that trolls like to call other people trolls even though they have no evidence of that person trolling. On the other hand he's calling you a troll because he has evidence that you have trolled before. Maybe if you stop acting like a smartass and actually learn English maybe you would understand what he is saying.

" My ENGLISH is fine. A bit hypocritical on your part as you can't even spell English."

Lol what a burn. I love this come back. I like how you weren't phased by his lame attempt to insult your reply and you just tell him that he can't spell English.

Cheers. We should all stand up to the trolls.
#44shampoowarriorPosted 11/15/2012 6:05:00 AM
hustlin_pimpste posted...
Lemmywinks13 posted...
Gotta love people talking tough on the internet. I choose to believe you are a nice guy but just like to act tough cause you will never meet me. If we met in person we'd probably get along great. Been gaming for 25 years on all systems. I make one comment you disagree with so I'm the lowest form of life on the food chain. Very nice sir!

Talking tough? You mistake simple mocking for talking tough. Very nice sir!

What makes it even sadder is that you have admitted you are actually 25+ years old and act like you do. Talking about the PS4 being curb stomped like it is some big personal issue with you. Telling the board to call of it's people, etc.

Excuse it or justify it how you will, doesn't make that post any less immature.

LMFAO
Looks like a lot of people confuse "mocking" with being an immature internet tough.

Some words to live by, hustlin:

You have to admit that if you want to get all the 3DS board regulars in a thread hating away, Lumes is the best choice to be the TC. So many in here, you have to wonder who is manning their "territory" :)

OMG! Best post of the week right here. So desperate to jump to Uncle Ninty's defence he fails to even spot one of the most obvious jokes ever. No doubt he will say "WAHH was being sarcastic, so jokes on you."

---
Official Alice of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
http://backloggery.com/shampoowarrior
#45hustlin_pimpstePosted 11/15/2012 6:28:51 AM(edited)
Wondered how long it would take for the usual 3DS crowd to appear. Next will probably be Ace when he realises that his mates have shown up - if you haven't pm'd him by now, of course.

After all this time, still using my post out of context in an attempt to look cool ... I have actually explained what I meant but it's clear you know better than me. I usually get called a troll or hater around this forum, and have called Lumes, Goon and other Sony fanboys or kissing up to Sony on many occasions, but please keep wheeling out my attack on your buddy as some sort of proof. It makes me chuckle .... come on, Ace. Where are you?

Edit: I would wheel out my tired "Official Alice" comment, but tbh, you are bringing out enough old material to cover us both. Love how you quoted my comment twice as that actually helps drill my point about lemmy home even better. Ah, so you must be one of his gang he mentioned earlier. That explains sooo much.
#46monkeyspoonPosted 11/15/2012 6:29:16 AM
NathanisDrake posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

Lol
#47shampoowarriorPosted 11/15/2012 6:44:21 AM
lol...

After all this time, still using my post out of context in an attempt to look cool ... I have actually explained what I meant but it's clear you know better than me. I usually get called a troll or hater around this forum, and have called Lumes, Goon and other Sony fanboys or kissing up to Sony on many occasions...

Edit: I would wheel out my tired "Official Alice" comment, but tbh, you are bringing out enough old material to cover us both. Love how you quoted my comment twice as that actually helps drill my point about lemmy home even better. Ah, so you must be one of his gang he mentioned earlier. That explains sooo much.

He never mentioned having a gang. He told the Sony fanboys to get their comrades off the Wii U board if they don't want the PS4 board to resemble this one from fanboy backlash (incorrectly assuming that is why this board is so terribly glorious, imo).

Lemmywinks13 posted...
I would call your boys off of the Wii U board so they don't look like fools when the PS4 comes out and gets curb stomped. Those who don't learn from history are bound to repeat it.

Classic hustlin. Scrambling around and making easily disprovable claims as he struggles with comprehending the written words of other people. LMFAO
---
#48gamemaster712Posted 11/15/2012 6:47:48 AM
Look, learn to use the Ignore feature. It is there for a good reason. There are a tight little group of regular trolls you can work out for yourself if you look in all the "Sony are dying" threads as well as a few regular fanboys who could also do with going on your ignore list.

I never use the feature, but it is there for people like yourself who do not want to have to deal with crap they don't like.

i use it, and it feels good...ignorance is bliss...and unless you're a troll that can argue with yourself...ignorance is best solution...
---
Lord of gaming!!! (probably)
#49hustlin_pimpstePosted 11/15/2012 6:55:57 AM(edited)
Classic Shamps. Goes and gets the wrong post! Brilliant.

Lemmywinks13 posted...
Sony fans brought this on themselves. It sucks if you guys weren't involved in it, but you Sony fans made the 3DS boards really suck for six months or so before the Vita came out. Everyone saying how the 3DS was a bomb and it had no chance against the almighty Vita....now fast forward a year...all of those people look like fools and the 3DS camp has come back for revenge. Like I said, you might not have had anything to do with it...who knows, who cares. It happened now you have to suck it up like the people on the 3DS board did.

THIS is the post I was referring to, slugger. This absolute gem right here. Posted by a 25+ year old, no less. So please, keep quoting my immature comment about lemmy over and over, because the irony is delicious. One of his own multi-quoting my mockery aimed at him. So good it has to be fattening..

Oh, man. My sides are actually about to split. Even funnier, look what gem of a thread I found:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/672441-shin-megami-tensei-iv/64267041

I had to stop every few minutes to wipe the laughter tears away from my eyes, I really did. Now THAT is what a really fanboy thread looks like, and the seriousness you devote to it is just sooooo adorable:

shampoowarrior posted...
Pandora012 posted...
What about the names people claimed that are not contributing anymore?

I would think that would be on you to assure the person whose demon you're trying to take no longer contributes.
There aren't that many taken, really, so it shouldn't be too hard to find a fully official one.

Omg, I have to go. I am having trouble keeping the tears of laughter streaming onto my keyboard. Oh ... my .... GOD.
#50shampoowarriorPosted 11/15/2012 7:12:23 AM
Classic Shamps. Goes and gets the wrong post! Brilliant.

Lemmywinks13 posted...
Sony fans brought this on themselves. It sucks if you guys weren't involved in it, but you Sony fans made the 3DS boards really suck for six months or so before the Vita came out. Everyone saying how the 3DS was a bomb and it had no chance against the almighty Vita....now fast forward a year...all of those people look like fools and the 3DS camp has come back for revenge. Like I said, you might not have had anything to do with it...who knows, who cares. It happened now you have to suck it up like the people on the 3DS board did.

THIS is the post I was referring to, slugger. This absolute gem right here. Posted by a 25+ year old, no less. So please, keep quoting my immature comment about lemmy over and over, because the irony is delicious. One of his own multi-quoting my mockery aimed at him. So good it has to be fattening..

Go ahead and highlight which part in this "right" post he claims to have a gang. Is referring to a group of people the same as claiming to be a part of it? You might recall that he also said this:

Lemmywinks13 posted...
I barely post on this board actually. I do take some jabs at the more annoying people like dunwich, Lume, Goon, etc. It's just too hard to resist.

And you have said this:

I usually get called a troll or hater around this forum, and have called Lumes, Goon and other Sony fanboys or kissing up to Sony on many occasions

If that makes him the leader of the Nintendo fanboys, I guess that also makes you the leader? No? Oh, right, because that would be a ridiculous assumption based off of absolutely nothing.

Keep scrambling.

Oh, man. My sides are actually about to split. Even funnier, look what gem of a thread I found:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/672441-shin-megami-tensei-iv/64267041

I had to stop every few minutes to wipe the laughter tears away from my eyes, I really did. Now THAT is what a really fanboy thread looks like, and the seriousness you devote to it is just sooooo adorable:

[Ran out of quote blockst]

Omg, I have to go. I am having trouble keeping the tears of laughter streaming onto my keyboard. Oh ... my .... GOD.

hustlin, we've been through this.

You're not making me feel bad here. If I was in grade school right now, maybe my feelings would be hurt and I would go home and tell my mommy about it. As it stands, you're only making yourself look immature with your personal attacks.
---