Vita and Sony aren't doing that great, we get it!

#61shampoowarriorPosted 11/15/2012 9:25:25 AM
hustlin_pimpste posted...
Classic Shamps. Goes and gets the wrong post! Brilliant.

Lemmywinks13 posted...
Sony fans brought this on themselves. It sucks if you guys weren't involved in it, but you Sony fans made the 3DS boards really suck for six months or so before the Vita came out. Everyone saying how the 3DS was a bomb and it had no chance against the almighty Vita....now fast forward a year...all of those people look like fools and the 3DS camp has come back for revenge. Like I said, you might not have had anything to do with it...who knows, who cares. It happened now you have to suck it up like the people on the 3DS board did.

THIS is the post I was referring to, slugger.

So you say. But yet... you already quoted the post you were referring to! LMFAO

Lemmywinks13 posted...
Yeah and the trolling would still be happening if the Vita did live up to what you all were saying it would be. Might be more careful next time...I would call your boys off of the Wii U board so they don't look like fools when the PS4 comes out and gets curb stomped. Those who don't learn from history are bound to repeat it.

I am actually having trouble remembering any one post as sad as this one. Are you their gang leader? Call your boys off?

I can do this all day, hustlin.
Just stick with playing the part of a schoolyard bully.
---
Official Alice of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
http://backloggery.com/shampoowarrior
#62hustlin_pimpstePosted 11/15/2012 9:57:24 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#63shampoowarriorPosted 11/15/2012 10:08:57 AM
Yet that is pure smokescreening on your behalf. I may have quoted that one to mock him, but that does not hide or deny the fact that THIS post he made originally:

Lemmywinks13 posted...
Sony fans brought this on themselves. It sucks if you guys weren't involved in it, but you Sony fans made the 3DS boards really suck for six months or so before the Vita came out. Everyone saying how the 3DS was a bomb and it had no chance against the almighty Vita....now fast forward a year...all of those people look like fools and the 3DS camp has come back for revenge. Like I said, you might not have had anything to do with it...who knows, who cares. It happened now you have to suck it up like the people on the 3DS board did.

. was also a part of my whole mocking of him. For you to even try to deny/evade that just shows you are actually ignoring the truth just to try and nitpick your way out of it.

The post in which you referred to him leading a gang is posted here on the boards forevermore. It wasn't that one.

And you call me a joke? Hustlin, you are just too much.
Here's the truth, dude. I am what you claim to be. I participate on boards that I am interested in, something you find so hilarious that it is worthy of ridicule, but I also call out people for their idiocy.

What you are in truth is a laughably transparent hypocrite and I just post evidence every time I see you try and get on someone's case for something you do all the time. And you scramble to conjure illusory evidence to hide the hard proof of your hypocrisies.

Unfortunately, I have to go to work now so I don't know how much more attention I can give you today, but I laugh at your respect or lack thereof. Put your google skills to work and you'll find me active on several boards participating with the community in a positive way. Even on this one. I'm sure you can have plenty of "embarrassing" quotes ready for me by the time I get home.

Keep working toward that meltdown. You're almost there.
---
Official Alice of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
http://backloggery.com/shampoowarrior
#64SquallWindbladePosted 11/15/2012 10:15:59 AM
I might get a Wii U someday. I kind of doubt it though. I have a bad feeling that everyone who was spurned by the Wii will say "I'm going to wait on the Wii U" and then we'll watch it fall.
---
Sorry, this dispenser is entirely out of craps, and we are unable to fulfill your request for two craps. Try again later, thank you.
#65JiZjAzPosted 11/15/2012 10:16:01 AM
Read all 4 pages... Good read.

I would love to see you two in a fight to the death.

XBOX FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Peace out...
---
[I broke the dam at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#66squatch22Posted 11/15/2012 10:18:26 AM
shampoowarrior posted...
Yet that is pure smokescreening on your behalf. I may have quoted that one to mock him, but that does not hide or deny the fact that THIS post he made originally:

Lemmywinks13 posted...

. was also a part of my whole mocking of him. For you to even try to deny/evade that just shows you are actually ignoring the truth just to try and nitpick your way out of it.

The post in which you referred to him leading a gang is posted here on the boards forevermore. It wasn't that one.

And you call me a joke? Hustlin, you are just too much.
Here's the truth, dude. I am what you claim to be. I participate on boards that I am interested in, something you find so hilarious that it is worthy of ridicule, but I also call out people for their idiocy.

What you are in truth is a laughably transparent hypocrite and I just post evidence every time I see you try and get on someone's case for something you do all the time. And you scramble to conjure illusory evidence to hide the hard proof of your hypocrisies.

Unfortunately, I have to go to work now so I don't know how much more attention I can give you today, but I laugh at your respect or lack thereof. Put your google skills to work and you'll find me active on several boards participating with the community in a positive way. Even on this one. I'm sure you can have plenty of "embarrassing" quotes ready for me by the time I get home.

Keep working toward that meltdown. You're almost there.

LMAO
---
LineTroll posted: Mario Galaxy is just like a Sonic game.
http://www.jc-news.com/gfx/gaf/lol/nintendo_cycle.png
#67AceAndJunpeiPosted 11/15/2012 10:40:38 AM
Hustlin, you don't have my permission to quote me in your sig. Consider this my formal request before you get suspended;)
#68Lazy JonesPosted 11/15/2012 10:43:27 AM
I agree with OP, but it won't help anything. I didn't read all the posts but I bet the trolls have invaded already. If you ignore them they will go away...
---
This is gonna sound weird, but for a second, I think you took on the shape of a unicorn
PSN:drpokerface
#69hustlin_pimpstePosted 11/15/2012 10:49:42 AM(edited)
AceAndJunpei posted...
Hustlin, you don't have my permission to quote me in your sig. Consider this my formal request before you get suspended;)

Are you serious? Look at your sig please .. ok? Did I give you permission to quote me - and btw you sigged me first which the mods will be able to see - and even further to insult me as well? Nope, not once. I request you do the same and also ask why you did indeed start it first without asking my permission,

My the whole gang has turned up here, haven't they? lol
#70hustlin_pimpstePosted 11/15/2012 10:50:28 AM(edited)
shampoowarrior posted...
When did I lose the argument again? Was that around the time your only fallback became posting quotes from the SMT board in a feeble attempt to harass/bully me

This. From now on just remember when you posted this, ok?. Also this:

shampoowarrior posted...
Just stick with playing the part of a schoolyard bully.

You actually have followed me into numerous threads now and posted the same quotes every single time. Yet when someone comes back at you for your goofy little club you start screaming "HARASSMENT! BULLYING!"

What was a daft laugh for me has now lost all funniness since you posted that. You seriously cannot take what you dish out, and fair enough.

If you do your usual following me into another thread just one more time, I will follow your lead. I will simply mark you for harassment and send all relevant proof to the mods.

I cannot believe you think you are justified and that anyone who comes back at you is harassing you. And you say I am the one having the meltdown? I would say too funny, but you may see that as e-bullying.