Vita and Sony aren't doing that great, we get it!

#81shampoowarriorPosted 11/15/2012 11:24:37 AM
hustlin_pimpste posted...
shampoowarrior posted...
When did I lose the argument again? Was that around the time your only fallback became posting quotes from the SMT board in a feeble attempt to harass/bully me

This. From now on just remember when you posted this, ok?. Also this:

shampoowarrior posted...
Just stick with playing the part of a schoolyard bully.

You actually have followed me into numerous threads now and posted the same quotes every single time. Yet when someone comes back at you for your goofy little club you start screaming "HARASSMENT! BULLYING!"

What was a daft laugh for me has now lost all funniness since you posted that. You seriously cannot take what you dish out, and fair enough.

If you do your usual following me into another thread just one more time, I will follow your lead. I will simply mark you for harassment and send all relevant proof to the mods.

I cannot believe you think you are justified and that anyone who comes back at you is harassing you. And you say I am the one having the meltdown? I would say too funny, but you may see that as e-bullying.

LOL. Dude, hustlin, we already did this dance above. Your second attempt, as per usual, is just as clumsy as the first.

What you were doing is one of the saddest attempts at bullying that I've been privileged to witness on this site. It was sitcom level of cluelessly ignorant harrassment. And all because the big meanie was there every step of the way to provide quotes of you contradicting yourself as you attempted, in your own words, to "mock" people.

And now you're throwing a wittle tantrum because you've left evidence of ToS violations all over the place. Pretty cute.
---
Official Alice of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
http://backloggery.com/shampoowarrior
#82FKRW4LifePosted 11/15/2012 11:27:26 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...
FKRW4Life posted...
Lmao. Whoa, calm down tiger. Not interested in your life's story.

Either way, left ya. Rotflchopper

Apparently you can't even read, lol. I dumped her, back when you were 5 years old. Now hooked on phonics can work for you too!;)

Uh oh! Age insult attack. What's next? My speilin erras?
---
Vita Flopic creators = schadenfreude
Legit discussion on sales = intelligent debate
#83AceAndJunpeiPosted 11/15/2012 11:29:49 AM
FKRW4Life posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
FKRW4Life posted...

Apparently you can't even read, lol. I dumped her, back when you were 5 years old. Now hooked on phonics can work for you too!;)

As long as we're both in agreement about your poor reading comprehension, there's nothing further to discuss. Or you can tell me more about my "wife"...LMAO!
#84nariusseldonPosted 11/15/2012 11:30:17 AM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
I've almost had enough of the topic myself! Vita isn't selling too well, we get it! I'm pretty sure even some rabid fans have gotten it too by now, even in denial ones. It's been driven into the ground. We understand that Sony stocks are not that hot right now and near "junk bonds". WE GET IT! We understand that the competition is selling more, we get it! Now let's talk about what we got, we got the Vita and we got these games that were released. Vita may or may not have a future, but I think everyone understands this by now! This coming from me, you know these topics are getting out of hand! Also enough of the "I love my Vita to death" topics, those are just as bad, lets clean up this board, talk about Vita. You know, the reason we come to this board, or atleast I do! Vita! Let's discuss it without having to resort to the shenanigans that we are getting accustomed to!

You don't get that sales is interesting to people? You don't get that people gravitate towards bad news and train wrecks?

You don't get that people like to rant? You don't get that people like to reaffirm their purchase, no matter how silly or in denial that is?

As long as Vita is selling poorly, and Sony keeps releasing bad news (like lack of support), these discussions are not going to end. Do you get that?
#85FKRW4LifePosted 11/15/2012 11:37:11 AM
nariusseldon posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
I've almost had enough of the topic myself! Vita isn't selling too well, we get it! I'm pretty sure even some rabid fans have gotten it too by now, even in denial ones. It's been driven into the ground. We understand that Sony stocks are not that hot right now and near "junk bonds". WE GET IT! We understand that the competition is selling more, we get it! Now let's talk about what we got, we got the Vita and we got these games that were released. Vita may or may not have a future, but I think everyone understands this by now! This coming from me, you know these topics are getting out of hand! Also enough of the "I love my Vita to death" topics, those are just as bad, lets clean up this board, talk about Vita. You know, the reason we come to this board, or atleast I do! Vita! Let's discuss it without having to resort to the shenanigans that we are getting accustomed to!

You don't get that sales is interesting to people? You don't get that people gravitate towards bad news and train wrecks?

You don't get that people like to rant? You don't get that people like to reaffirm their purchase, no matter how silly or in denial that is?

As long as Vita is selling poorly, and Sony keeps releasing bad news (like lack of support), these discussions are not going to end. Do you get that?

Ugh... Go away
---
#86FKRW4LifePosted 11/15/2012 11:39:18 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...
FKRW4Life posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
FKRW4Life posted...

As long as we're both in agreement about your poor reading comprehension, there's nothing further to discuss. Or you can tell me more about my "wife"...LMAO!

Depends on if she was Lego or animatronic? Memory foam musculature most likely...

Lmao
---
#87AceAndJunpeiPosted 11/15/2012 11:43:08 AM
FKRW4Life posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
FKRW4Life posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
FKRW4Life posted...

Depends on if she was Lego or animatronic? Memory foam musculature most likely...

Lmao

So which is it now? Did I have a wife or not? It's hard to keep up with your schizophrenic rambling!
#88FKRW4LifePosted 11/15/2012 11:45:49 AM
Now now, using names isn't right and is questionably tos violations, lmao.

And I dunno, ask the GameStop dude who took her

Hope this helps :D. Lol
---
#89AceAndJunpeiPosted 11/15/2012 11:47:10 AM
FKRW4Life posted...
Now now, using names isn't right and is questionably tos violations, lmao.

And I dunno, ask the GameStop dude who took her

Hope this helps :D. Lol

But I thought she was memory foam? Good lord, I think your split personalities are duking it out!
#90hustlin_pimpstePosted 11/15/2012 1:58:27 PM
shampoowarrior posted...
hustlin_pimpste posted...
And now you're throwing a wittle tantrum because you've left evidence of ToS violations all over the place. Pretty cute.

Oh, my. I do not know what to say. I have asked you nicely to stop harassing me, I really have. You were right, when I look at my Posting History, it is clear that you have decided to harass me across multiple threads. It is very scary and has affected me.

Your friend Ace has helped me by telling me about the board rules, so even though I have already asked you I guess I will do it properly. I am formally asking you to please stop with your continued harassment and bullying of me across different threads. He has clearly shown me that you can call to the moderators for help if you feel you are being wrongly treated and that was very kind of him.

Maybe if we became friends or similar that may appease you. In all my fun mocking of you, it is clear you are a member of some Official club on this site. Maybe if I attempted to join that, you would be friendlier. From reading that gang/club thread, it looks like you are all pretending to be demons and that does sound fun. Maybe I could be a demon, too? Yes, I like the sound of being a demon. Maybe ask your friends if I could be a part of that and let me know, eh?

Anyway, back to the main business, I guess. Do not bully/harass me across multiple threads again, and if you do see me arguing with one of your friends, maybe leave them to argue back. That sounds fair to me. What do you say?