OMG, It happened! KAT FOR PSASBR DLC!!! :D

#51L0L_FAQPosted 11/15/2012 12:14:12 PM
I find it funny that you appear in every positive topic, trying to find negatives.

I find it funny that I specifically said that it's not a negative at all, it's just a quirk I find humorous, but you still have to get butthurt about it.
---
http://i.imgur.com/vpXc3.png http://i.imgur.com/lljy5.jpg
"L0L_FAQ is one of the reasons I even read the forums any more" - CJayC
#52hajile12Posted 11/15/2012 1:03:46 PM
GeminiX7 posted...
hajile12 posted...
GeminiX7 posted...
That's actually pretty cool. Now if only the game weren't so bad.

its not bad to everyone. Sorry you dont enjoy it though.

Yea, I was looking forward to it, as I'm a big Smash fan. But the gameplay leaves much to be desired, and I think the whole "specials to get kills" aspect is dumb. I may give it a chance and change my mind though, once the game comes out and I get a chance to try out more of the characters(Ill probably Gamefly it to test it out)

That's fair
---
Somtimes i go to dog parks even though i dont have a dog. I bring a leash though and i wear a very shifty look. =I
#53SuperlasermanPosted 11/15/2012 1:06:47 PM
Awesome! The game needed a vita rep. Hopefully they've got some other great characters left up their sleeves, as there are still more I'd like to see.
---
Psn Reysol981
Currently playing; HM New Beginning, Halo 4, Virtues Last Reward
#54hajile12Posted 11/15/2012 1:12:40 PM
L0L_FAQ posted...
Dont look to much into the title. In Super Smash Brothers, not everyone were Brothers...

SSB's original name in Japanese was something like "Nintendo All Star "Diaranto", which roughly translates into "grand battle" or something (almost like Battle Royale, m i rite?) annd the subtitle was Super Smash Bros. The US title was carried over as just Super Smash Bros because the original title was too wordy. It's pretty likely that the "brothers" there was just figurative, like "brothers in arms". REgardless, I'm not saying she'll be a bad addition or anything, but I still find it funny that Sony has to scrounge so hard for characters, some of which are from series that aren't even Sony exclusive anymore and were only so out of monetary sense rather than anything else.

Still I think people are looking into the name to much. Psasbr has a good amount of characters affiliated with sony. The 3rd party characters are welcomed. Kat is from gravity rush which is a well received exclusive. It makes sense to include her. She is a fan favorite and she is from a sony exclusive. There are not any rules to who or who isn't allowed in this game ( within reason).

The name of the game doesn't make kat any more or less appealing.
---
Somtimes i go to dog parks even though i dont have a dog. I bring a leash though and i wear a very shifty look. =I
#55mike_411Posted 11/15/2012 1:14:31 PM
L0L_FAQ posted...
Dont look to much into the title. In Super Smash Brothers, not everyone were Brothers...

SSB's original name in Japanese was something like "Nintendo All Star "Diaranto", which roughly translates into "grand battle" or something (almost like Battle Royale, m i rite?) annd the subtitle was Super Smash Bros. The US title was carried over as just Super Smash Bros because the original title was too wordy. It's pretty likely that the "brothers" there was just figurative, like "brothers in arms". REgardless, I'm not saying she'll be a bad addition or anything, but I still find it funny that Sony has to scrounge so hard for characters, some of which are from series that aren't even Sony exclusive anymore and were only so out of monetary sense rather than anything else.

Kinda like how Nintendo had to "scrounge up" Snake and Sonic, right?
---
"Peace is trolling!" Mentality of Gamefaqs mods
-Blazblue Chrono Phantasma! :D
#56L0L_FAQPosted 11/15/2012 1:37:32 PM(edited)
Still I think people are looking into the name to much. Psasbr has a good amount of characters affiliated with sony. The 3rd party characters are welcomed. Kat is from gravity rush which is a well received exclusive. It makes sense to include her. She is a fan favorite and she is from a sony exclusive. There are not any rules to who or who isn't allowed in this game ( within reason).

The name of the game doesn't make kat any more or less appealing.

Kinda like how Nintendo had to "scrounge up" Snake and Sonic, right?

SSBB: 2/36 characters are 3rd party.

PSABR: 4/22 characters are 3rd party.

and fans were begging for Sonic and Kojima all but begged for Snake to be in SSBB. Nintendo didn't have to dug around for those characters at all; one was brought in by popular demand and the other was brought in because Kojima groveled. I bet LEGIONS of fans cried out to Sony for Colonel Radec, Fat Princess, Emmett Graves and Spike from Ape Escape, right? And Big Daddy from Bioshock, a game that was developed for the 360 and PC and brought to P3 around a year later = prime Sony franchise, right? And Kat from a game that sold 250K worldwide was DEFINITELY a fan favourite, right?

I'm looking forward to PSABR greatly. I love SSB and anything even remotely similar is welcomed warmly into my game library. I just find their struggle with charactter choice amusing. I'm not even saying Kat is a negative addition and ERMAGERD DIS GAME GON' SUK. Control your buttpain. I said none of those things; I said that I found their character choice amusing. Not sad, not pathetic, but amusing.

---
#57__starsnostarsPosted 11/15/2012 1:51:30 PM
Kat was one of the more obvious omissions from the game but she wasn't at the top of that list.
---
That's our bones in the dust shining like the sun
We were golden We were golden We were golden
#58StrikeNinja24Posted 11/15/2012 1:52:57 PM
TheExiled280 posted...
From: StrikeNinja24 | Posted: 11/15/2012 1:44:53 PM | #040
This feels like they were trying to hold this announcement off but needed a boost in interest. Was the lack of hype from the reaction to the beta that scary, Sony?

what are you talking about? there was already a good amount of hype for the game. some people didn't like the beta but a lot of people did

You cant judge hype from the gamefaqs board for the game
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#59trollhunter2Posted 11/15/2012 2:06:53 PM
__starsnostars posted...
Kat was one of the more obvious omissions from the game but she wasn't at the top of that list.

lol according to the offical pasbr forums Kat was at the sixth spot of the most wanted characters. With almost 500 votes
---
Official Alundra of PSASBR Board
just add me psn: Naijaplaya
#60L0L_FAQPosted 11/15/2012 2:37:28 PM
Kat was at the sixth spot of the most wanted characters. With almost 500 votes

http://i.imgur.com/MMRkE.gif
---