#61GodMWOLFPosted 11/15/2012 3:43:03 PM
Well now it seems im buying ths game
---
The Wii U is actually a big a** ds
TUTURUU Oh Okarin. Psn:mwolfizcool
#62TheExiled280(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2012 5:00:07 PM
Bump
---
Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed Liberation(PSV), Ragnarok Odyssey(PSV), New Little King Story(PSV), BlazBlue CSE(PSV)
#63iCeThEeCrEaToR7Posted 11/15/2012 6:14:42 PM
L0L_FAQ posted...
Still I think people are looking into the name to much. Psasbr has a good amount of characters affiliated with sony. The 3rd party characters are welcomed. Kat is from gravity rush which is a well received exclusive. It makes sense to include her. She is a fan favorite and she is from a sony exclusive. There are not any rules to who or who isn't allowed in this game ( within reason).

The name of the game doesn't make kat any more or less appealing.

Kinda like how Nintendo had to "scrounge up" Snake and Sonic, right?

SSBB: 2/36 characters are 3rd party.

PSABR: 4/22 characters are 3rd party.

and fans were begging for Sonic and Kojima all but begged for Snake to be in SSBB. Nintendo didn't have to dug around for those characters at all; one was brought in by popular demand and the other was brought in because Kojima groveled. I bet LEGIONS of fans cried out to Sony for Colonel Radec, Fat Princess, Emmett Graves and Spike from Ape Escape, right? And Big Daddy from Bioshock, a game that was developed for the 360 and PC and brought to P3 around a year later = prime Sony franchise, right? And Kat from a game that sold 250K worldwide was DEFINITELY a fan favourite, right?

I'm looking forward to PSABR greatly. I love SSB and anything even remotely similar is welcomed warmly into my game library. I just find their struggle with charactter choice amusing. I'm not even saying Kat is a negative addition and ERMAGERD DIS GAME GON' SUK. Control your buttpain. I said none of those things; I said that I found their character choice amusing. Not sad, not pathetic, but amusing.

Colonal radec aka killzone 2 anatognist is first party and i'm pretty sure fat princess is also first party...
#64Arucard05Posted 11/15/2012 6:18:27 PM
Awesome.

Awesome to the max.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
A place where things happen. Sometimes awesome things.
#65EvilSock1990Posted 11/15/2012 6:23:23 PM
so now Kat is an All star?
joke game confirmed
---
Brought to you by PlayStation Vita Cinema snack Fun Land - Gotta breed 'em all.
I'm kinda sticky from the charmander thing. -Socky
#66amonte64Posted 11/15/2012 6:33:46 PM
Free? how it should be, characters, weapons, skins, other things as well should always be free, there's no reason to charge for them. At least they're doing it how it should be and fair and not anti consumer, greedy or dirty. Great job on that, seriously, they deserve everything positive for that.

Kat? Fail, she is new to PlayStation and isn't important to PlayStation yet.

Emmet? Fail, new to PlayStation and not important to PS yet.

Where are the characters important to PlayStation that are missing which are priorities?

Crash
Spyro
Robbit
Snake
Lara Croft
Silent Hill
Resident Evil
original Dante
GTA
Final Fantasy
Gabe Logan

Just to name a few.
#67shadownet_46Posted 11/15/2012 6:44:52 PM
Now I'm buying
---
PSN: Shadownet46
Xboxlover2(Moderator): "I don't even play video games that often"
#68TheExiled280(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2012 6:50:15 PM(edited)
amonte64 posted...
Free? how it should be, characters, weapons, skins, other things as well should always be free, there's no reason to charge for them. At least they're doing it how it should be and fair and not anti consumer, greedy or dirty. Great job on that, seriously, they deserve everything positive for that.

Where are the characters important to PlayStation that are missing which are priorities?

Crash
Spyro
Robbit
Snake
Lara Croft
Silent Hill
Resident Evil
original Dante
GTA
Final Fantasy
Gabe Logan

Just to name a few.

Hey, guess what hotshot? NONE of those characters you listed are owned by Sony. Lol @GTA rep. Superbot said they had been listening to fans and they were Kat. Kat was heavily requested. Kat was a good choice and represents the Vita.

I do agree about orginal Dante but we have Crapcom to blame for that >_>
---
Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed Liberation(PSV), Ragnarok Odyssey(PSV), New Little King Story(PSV), BlazBlue CSE(PSV)
#69KingJaggiPosted 11/15/2012 6:47:18 PM
amonte64 posted...

Crash
Spyro
Robbit
Snake
Lara Croft
Silent Hill
Resident Evil
original Dante
GTA
Final Fantasy
Gabe Logan

Just to name a few.

Who's Silent Hill?
---
Psn:KingJaggi 3DS Fc:1590-5213-0522
I LOVE MONSTER HUNTER!!
#70kewldude475Posted 11/15/2012 6:52:45 PM
lol @ all the people who are buying it now.

I'm actually included in those people. I was on the fence. Wasn't sure if I was getting PSASBR, or P4G. I'll get both eventually.
---
PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam:kewldude475;
Vita is just a PSP with higher specs - Megaman Omega