http://i.imgur.com/MMRkE.gif

whats the problem? the assassin creed guy only has 150 votes so your point
---
Official Alundra of PSASBR Board
just add me psn: Naijaplaya
#72amonte64Posted 11/15/2012 7:09:39 PM
TheExiled280 posted...
amonte64 posted...
Free? how it should be, characters, weapons, skins, other things as well should always be free, there's no reason to charge for them. At least they're doing it how it should be and fair and not anti consumer, greedy or dirty. Great job on that, seriously, they deserve everything positive for that.

Kat? Fail, she is new to PlayStation and isn't important to PlayStation yet.

Emmet? Fail, new to PlayStation and not important to PS yet.

Where are the characters important to PlayStation that are missing which are priorities?

Crash
Spyro
Robbit
Snake
Lara Croft
Silent Hill
Resident Evil
original Dante
GTA
Final Fantasy
Gabe Logan

Just to name a few.

Hey, guess what hotshot? NONE of those characters you listed are owned by Sony. Lol @GTA rep. Superbot said they had been listening to fans and they were Kat. Kat was heavily requested. Kat was a good choice and represents the Vita.

I do agree about orginal Dante but we have Crapcom to blame for that >_>

Characters don't have to be owned by Sony to be in this game, look at all the not owned by Sony characters already announced in this game, also I'm pretty sure Jumping Flash! is still owned by Sony and Syphon Filter definitely is.

GTA is very important to PlayStation. Was very important to the PlayStation 2.

Gravity Rush is no where near important to PlayStation or a priority, even Nariko and Heavenly Sword are more important.

While all of this is true, we still have characters that are no where near important to PS like Big Daddy, Raiden, Fat Princess, new Dante, now Kat, Emmet and Nariko (although she is a little important but definitely not a priority.)

Like wanting an Assassins Creed character, completely dumb.
#73amonte64Posted 11/15/2012 7:10:59 PM
KingJaggi posted...
amonte64 posted...
Free? how it should be, characters, weapons, skins, other things as well should always be free, there's no reason to charge for them. At least they're doing it how it should be and fair and not anti consumer, greedy or dirty. Great job on that, seriously, they deserve everything positive for that.

Where are the characters important to PlayStation that are missing which are priorities?

Crash
Spyro
Robbit
Snake
Lara Croft
Silent Hill
Resident Evil
original Dante
GTA
Final Fantasy
Gabe Logan

Just to name a few.

Who's Silent Hill?

If you don't know about Silent Hill you shouldn't participate in this topic, not being mean or rude but it's true.
#74KingJaggiPosted 11/15/2012 7:13:44 PM
amonte64 posted...
KingJaggi posted...
amonte64 posted...

Crash
Spyro
Robbit
Snake
Lara Croft
Silent Hill
Resident Evil
original Dante
GTA
Final Fantasy
Gabe Logan

Just to name a few.

Who's Silent Hill?

If you don't know about Silent Hill you shouldn't participate in this topic, not being mean or rude but it's true.

But i didn't say what is Silent Hill,I said who's Silent Hill
---
Psn:KingJaggi 3DS Fc:1590-5213-0522
I LOVE MONSTER HUNTER!!
#75amonte64Posted 11/15/2012 7:20:29 PM
KingJaggi posted...
amonte64 posted...
KingJaggi posted...
amonte64 posted...

Crash
Spyro
Robbit
Snake
Lara Croft
Silent Hill
Resident Evil
original Dante
GTA
Final Fantasy
Gabe Logan

Just to name a few.

Who's Silent Hill?

Obviously I meant a character from that franchise. A very bad attempt at trolling.
#76KingJaggiPosted 11/15/2012 7:23:42 PM
amonte64 posted...
KingJaggi posted...
amonte64 posted...
KingJaggi posted...
amonte64 posted...

Crash
Spyro
Robbit
Snake
Lara Croft
Silent Hill
Resident Evil
original Dante
GTA
Final Fantasy
Gabe Logan

Just to name a few.

Who's Silent Hill?

Obviously I meant a character from that franchise. A very bad attempt at trolling.

I'm sorry i will try better next time. :(
But i would like to Leon for dlc or Chris.
---
Psn:KingJaggi 3DS Fc:1590-5213-0522
I LOVE MONSTER HUNTER!!
#77TheExiled280(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2012 7:26:09 PM
amonte64 posted...
TheExiled280 posted...
amonte64 posted...

Crash
Spyro
Robbit
Snake
Lara Croft
Silent Hill
Resident Evil
original Dante
GTA
Final Fantasy
Gabe Logan

Just to name a few.

Hey, guess what hotshot? NONE of those characters you listed are owned by Sony. Lol @GTA rep. Superbot said they had been listening to fans and they were Kat. Kat was heavily requested. Kat was a good choice and represents the Vita.

I do agree about orginal Dante but we have Crapcom to blame for that >_>

Characters don't have to be owned by Sony to be in this game, look at all the not owned by Sony characters already announced in this game, also I'm pretty sure Jumping Flash! is still owned by Sony and Syphon Filter definitely is.

GTA is very important to PlayStation. Was very important to the PlayStation 2.

Gravity Rush is no where near important to PlayStation or a priority, even Nariko and Heavenly Sword are more important.

While all of this is true, we still have characters that are no where near important to PS like Big Daddy, Raiden, Fat Princess, new Dante, now Kat, Emmet and Nariko (although she is a little important but definitely not a priority.)

Like wanting an Assassins Creed character, completely dumb.

It is important if Sonys owns the characters because then they have a large amount of control on whether the character gets in. Do you really think characters like Cloud and Snake aren't in the game because Sony did not want them? I'm pretty sure it's because the devs said no (I can see Square Enix saying no. SSB hasn't gotten any FF characters from the Nintendo days) or they charged more than Sony could afford to pay for just one character (I can see Activison doing this with Crash....)

Also, by your logic Gravity Rush IS important because it's important to Vita. Relax dude, Vita got one rep and it probably won't get another one so you can calm down.
---
Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed Liberation(PSV), Ragnarok Odyssey(PSV), New Little King Story(PSV), BlazBlue CSE(PSV)
#78Lord_VishanaPosted 11/15/2012 7:29:45 PM
This is probably extremely wishful think but, If Ammy and Issun are added I'll definitely get this!
---
Official Wood Elf Druid of the NDF and KDF
"Well, I dont have any friends." - VeghEsther
#79CrimsonAtomskPosted 11/15/2012 7:29:49 PM
I'm really glad I preordered the game now, gonna try and play as Kat a lot, I loved Gravity Rush...

Though with all the stuff with her around lately I would definitely say Kat is the Mascot/Rep for the PSvita... I just hope we get GR2, and maybe see Kat (and others) around some more...
---
3DS: 3093 7076 5768
PSN: Crimson_Atomsk
#80TheExiled280(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2012 7:31:27 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
This is probably extremely wishful think but, If Ammy and Issun are added I'll definitely get this!

Who?
---
Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed Liberation(PSV), Ragnarok Odyssey(PSV), New Little King Story(PSV), BlazBlue CSE(PSV)