I played Gravity Rush's demo and thought it was all kinds of awesome.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I played Gravity Rush's demo and thought it was all kinds of awesome.
3 years ago#1
Think I'll like the full game?
---
sry fur me bad enlish,im form usa
3 years ago#2
Probably. I liked the demo, and I loved the full game. The demo doesn't really do the game justice.
3 years ago#3
The demo is just like the full game so sure(less abilities then the full game of course). Just some people liked the game but thought it got repetitive. I would say it would be worth being a ps+ member to get it(plus the other games). If you don't already have the 5 other games.
---
Interestingly enough, video game companies used to be able to make money without selling out like cheap prostitutes.-KaiserWarrior
(edited 0 seconds ago)
3 years ago#4
Its the only good original Vita game so far.
---
http://imgur.com/1rQCf
^GameFAQs itself is trolling me.
3 years ago#5
Safros93 posted...
Probably. I liked the demo, and I loved the full game. The demo doesn't really do the game justice.

This

In honor of Kat being announced for PSASBR, I started a 2nd playthrough today ^_^
---
Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed Liberation(PSV), Ragnarok Odyssey(PSV), New Little King Story(PSV), BlazBlue CSE(PSV)
3 years ago#6
TheExiled280 posted...
Safros93 posted...

This

In honor of Kat being announced for PSASBR, I started a 2nd playthrough today ^_^

Same here, and I find that I'm enjoying the game quite a bit more than I did the first time, after such a long time of not having played it.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I played Gravity Rush's demo and thought it was all kinds of awesome.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived