I played Gravity Rush's demo and thought it was all kinds of awesome.

#1wwwgippal2Posted 11/15/2012 5:26:37 PM
Think I'll like the full game?
---
sry fur me bad enlish,im form usa
#2Safros93Posted 11/15/2012 5:28:33 PM
Probably. I liked the demo, and I loved the full game. The demo doesn't really do the game justice.
#3Abiz_Posted 11/15/2012 5:29:06 PM(edited)
The demo is just like the full game so sure(less abilities then the full game of course). Just some people liked the game but thought it got repetitive. I would say it would be worth being a ps+ member to get it(plus the other games). If you don't already have the 5 other games.
---
Interestingly enough, video game companies used to be able to make money without selling out like cheap prostitutes.-KaiserWarrior
#4RetroFanGirlPosted 11/15/2012 5:41:35 PM
Its the only good original Vita game so far.
---
http://imgur.com/1rQCf
^GameFAQs itself is trolling me.
#5TheExiled280Posted 11/15/2012 5:44:09 PM
Safros93 posted...
Probably. I liked the demo, and I loved the full game. The demo doesn't really do the game justice.

This

In honor of Kat being announced for PSASBR, I started a 2nd playthrough today ^_^
---
Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed Liberation(PSV), Ragnarok Odyssey(PSV), New Little King Story(PSV), BlazBlue CSE(PSV)
#6Safros93Posted 11/15/2012 6:02:35 PM
TheExiled280 posted...
Safros93 posted...

This

In honor of Kat being announced for PSASBR, I started a 2nd playthrough today ^_^

Same here, and I find that I'm enjoying the game quite a bit more than I did the first time, after such a long time of not having played it.