Little Battlers Double (Danball Senki W) gets "Mizel" Patch on December 6th

#1Second_ChancesPosted 11/15/2012 7:42:38 PM
On December 6th, a Update for Little Battlers Double will be distributed, which can be accessed like any game update on the PSP or Vita. This is taking the place of a "Boost" release of Little Battlers Double, which the developers have confirmed will not be made for Double, unlike the first Little Battlers, which had a re-release titled Little Battlers Boost released five months after the original release.

After applying the patch, and then re-fighting the final boss of Chapter 10 of the main game to reach the new content, the new content includes:

- An extension to the main scenario called "Mizel Chapter", taking place after the events of the main plot and has the "true ending" to the game, weeks before the anime adaption will show it.
- More LBX models to unlock and use, including 'Odin Mk-2', 'Achilles D9', '0-Legion', 'Vector', and many other secret models and variants. However, this content is also already in the game data, but the patch makes them actually obtainable without hacking the PSP version.
- More Attack Function special attacks than before.
- More party members, including all the optional party members from Little Battlers Boost on the PSP, and more.
- More sidequests to accomplish on the Quest BBS.
- More locations in the game world than before.
- More "Killer Droid" style bosses than in the vanilla version of the game of the game.
- Brand new animated cutscenes for the new scenario.
- Presumably, more bugfixes than just those brought along by the V1.01 patch.
- And possibly more new content we don't know.

Official Site "Mizel Chapter" Page:
http://www.danball-senki.jp/w/mizel/index.html
Little Battlers Double PV3:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSrlWV65Jqc
Siliconera:
http://www.siliconera.com/2012/11/15/the-little-battlers-ws-massive-dlc-chapter-is-free/

Why isn't your developer as awesome as Level-5 with DLC?
#2SagadegoPosted 11/15/2012 7:45:00 PM
if i import, will this patch work on my us account?
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
#3Second_Chances(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2012 7:51:55 PM
Sagadego posted...

I'm pretty sure you'd need a memory stick synced to the JP PSN to get the updates.
#4Cj_BlazerPosted 11/15/2012 7:58:28 PM
I honestly just want this game localized.
#5SagadegoPosted 11/15/2012 8:02:36 PM
Second_Chances posted...
Sagadego posted...

I'm pretty sure you'd need a memory stick synced to the JP PSN to get the updates.

that i know but what if i played retail game on my us account with patch?
---
#6Second_Chances(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2012 8:07:30 PM
Sagadego posted...
Second_Chances posted...
Sagadego posted...

I'm pretty sure the patch doesn't patch to the retail game itself, since the game's on Read Only Memory, it'd have to be saved to the memory stick, and I don't see how you could get it to your US stick though that.
#7SagadegoPosted 11/15/2012 8:25:26 PM
Second_Chances posted...
Sagadego posted...
Second_Chances posted...
Sagadego posted...

I'm pretty sure the patch doesn't patch to the retail game itself, since the game's on Read Only Memory, it'd have to be saved to the memory stick, and I don't see how you could get it to your US stick though that.

so i cannot grab it off the ps3 psn send it the vita that has my us account?
---
#8Second_Chances(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2012 8:27:51 PM
No, since you get it through the update feature on the system, which the patch won't be there on the US PSN server. And I'm pretty sure you can't get patches through the PS3, at least I'm sure you couldn't on the PSP.
#9SagadegoPosted 11/15/2012 9:00:46 PM
Second_Chances posted...
No, since you get it through the update feature on the system, which the patch won't be there on the US PSN server. And I'm pretty sure you can't get patches through the PS3, at least I'm sure you couldn't on the PSP.

so if i have the has beon the vita with japanese account? damn glad i put my psp with a japanese account on it. stupid sony with locking the psn on one memory card.
---