Assassin's Creed: Liberation is dope, why do you people hate it?

#1thompsontalker7Posted 11/15/2012 8:40:41 PM
Sure, the frame rate could be better, but it's not unplayable. I've played ACIII before this and I'm surprised with how much of the mechanics they've retained. It really feels like a portable ACIII, and seeing as how one of the two target games (the other being P4G) I got a Vita for was this, it didn't disappoint.

But nah, let's go on about how bad Declassified is instead.
---
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. Start:11/22/08
"you being a sad little social misfit weirdo is a fantasy of mine lol"- thedan11
#2darkness1018Posted 11/15/2012 8:47:00 PM
It is a very good game. I think people hate on the bugs and glitches more then the game itself. Plus Ubisoft said they were very happy with sales so I'm glad it did well.
---
PSN-nightwing2099
Systems Owned- PS3, PSP, PSV, GC, DC, N64, Xbox(original)
#3CrystalKing5426Posted 11/15/2012 8:47:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w4X2a5cNCM
---
I come to GameFAQs to be an a-hole and create strife /hate on forum message boards. -GeassMaster
#4finaljayfantasyPosted 11/15/2012 10:21:09 PM
CrystalKing5426 posted...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w4X2a5cNCM

Never again will i click on a link thats is posted on GF. Now i must burn my eyes
---
PSN:death666life, XBL:doublexlgamers, www.youtube.com/doublexlgamers
#5Darkriku666Posted 11/16/2012 12:44:53 AM
I was disappointed. It just doesn't feel right to me. The game was pretty much just "Beat it so I can get to the next game" until the ending
---
Of course, if being better than your own photocopies excused bad behavior, your ass wouldn't have gotten fired after last year's holiday party.
#6ZacKxFaiRPosted 11/16/2012 12:55:55 AM
MP and frame rate disappoints me lol
#7kyncaniPosted 11/16/2012 2:41:44 AM
I did not have any issue with the frame rate at all but the game was nowhere as polished as the first three ps3 AC games (not played the latest entries yet).
The engine is there and works well, with a few handling flaw here and there, nothing new.
The gimmicky "minigames" were all crap, broken and took nearly all the fun out of the experience. They made me wish I could just skip them and made me want to just turn the vita off. They're that bad.
The swimming and rowing sections were bad too.
The three identities thing is crappy as well, the assassin personality is the only one with access to the full range of movement and weaponry, both critically important in an open world, and you cannot lower your notoriety without switching identities.

It could have been a good game if they'd just sticked to the tried and true formula.
Instead of that, it's pretty incredible how they could just bring the game down with pretty much every innovation they brought in.
An OK game, nothing more.
#8tack129Posted 11/16/2012 3:06:11 AM(edited)
I want to get it but the game breaking bug with the save games are a turn off. I still want to get this game. I love the AC series and I'm glad it's doing well.
---
PSN: tack129
#9Spetsnaz420Posted 11/16/2012 3:32:36 AM
We all know a big reason it gets so much flack...a certain interest group just needs to grow up and let people enjoy what they like
---
Life is far too short to live for the reactions of others. True happiness is found within...try looking there first.
PSN: Spetsnaz420
#10dedrick123Posted 11/16/2012 3:39:52 AM
kyncani posted...
I did not have any issue with the frame rate at all but the game was nowhere as polished as the first three ps3 AC games (not played the latest entries yet).
The engine is there and works well, with a few handling flaw here and there, nothing new.
The gimmicky "minigames" were all crap, broken and took nearly all the fun out of the experience. They made me wish I could just skip them and made me want to just turn the vita off. They're that bad.
The swimming and rowing sections were bad too.
The three identities thing is crappy as well, the assassin personality is the only one with access to the full range of movement and weaponry, both critically important in an open world, and you cannot lower your notoriety without switching identities.

It could have been a good game if they'd just sticked to the tried and true formula.
Instead of that, it's pretty incredible how they could just bring the game down with pretty much every innovation they brought in.
An OK game, nothing more.

"The three identities thing is crappy as well, the assassin personality is the only one with access to the full range of movement and weaponry, both critically important in an open world, and you cannot lower your notoriety without switching identities."

This is wrong.
You can go on a bloody massive massacre as the slave, lady or assassin persona and still get rid of the notoriety while you are the same persona that raised the notoriety level. You can rip posters off the wall as the slave, you can kill witnesses as the lady and you can pay off your bounty as the assassin.

I do agree, they could had done a better job. The game is buggy as hell. Lag when I'm scaling walls and crap or running away from guards. Climbing tress could be better. Combat needs fixing. But overall, a decent game. I guess if they release this a different date, it could had been better.

A 3.5 out of 5 from me.

Also, does anyone know how that ' point the rear camera to the light' thing work? I get it at random times (with out light most of the time).