Assassin's Creed: Liberation is dope, why do you people hate it?

#11kyncaniPosted 11/16/2012 3:09:12 AM
dedrick123 posted...
Also, does anyone know how that ' point the rear camera to the light' thing work? I get it at random times (with out light most of the time).

I've just resigned myself to staying in high alert assassin form, it works well enough, there aren't too much guards, I just kill the very few that occasionally get in my way and I don't have to run around paying bounties.
No idea how the light works either. I just try with all the lights in my house, multiple times per light and it usually "dings" at some random point when I curse the damn thing and point at the ground ...
#12PincheCriaPosted 11/16/2012 3:43:06 AM
Frustrating at times, bugs and glitchy as hell. That said, I still enjoyed it but I wasn't about to bother trying to get the trophies and playing it after the main quest line. Really glad I rented it instead of buying.
#13Terry-bogardPosted 11/16/2012 4:08:22 AM
I was really pleasantly surprised , I bought it on a whim and I do not regret it.

It's beautiful , the town is crowded with people , there is a lot of things to do and the persona system adds some strategy where the serie needed it most.

The framerate is sometimes lacking but I believe it's a non issue , it's not that bad and people tend to overreact to this.

I'm a little worried about the infamous savefile bug (I'm not very far into) but it doesn't take anything from the quality of the game.

More AC are coming to vita according to the devs , so I say : bring it .
---
Videogame cancer : Perpetual easy mode (AKA USA syndrome), word "main" in fighting games.
#14TheExiled280Posted 11/16/2012 4:29:09 AM
It's a good game, it's just held back by glitches and gimmicky sections
---
Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed Liberation(PSV), Ragnarok Odyssey(PSV), New Little King Story(PSV), BlazBlue CSE(PSV)
#15fluffyloki69Posted 11/16/2012 5:08:13 AM
I like the game. People going to hate.
---
I choose you Compiffytune!!!
#16RoksuPosted 11/16/2012 5:18:07 AM
I was enjoying it until I got the save bug. Then I couldn't enjoy it even if I want to until they release a patch, if it's even coming anyway.
---
PSN: Rokuyo14
Black 2 FC: 3912-5402-0379