-Liberation Maiden
-VVVVVV

DSi/VC:
-Mario vs Donkey Kong: Minis March Again
-Shantae: Risky's Revenge
-Zelda: Link's Awakening
-Tetris GB
-Wario Land

These aren't even anywhere close to being complete lists. Paper Mario will likely be added to the list very soon. And there's lots coming, too. I know I have no real interest in Animal Crossing but looooooots of people do, so...!

TC, you are aware of the fact that 3DS is extremely outdated techbologically and is in fact only slightly beyond PSP graphics whereas vita is a much stronger and technologically advanced piece of hardware right?

So why is it losing, hard?

It's not even in second place. PSP is still second place. Hell, throw DS into it and they're third and fourth place. I don't know why people are continually surprised by the fact that the stronger system never wins. The (arguably) strongest system has not won since the SNES. That was -over twenty years ago-. The strongest systems since have been: Game Gear, N64, GameCube/Xbox (debatable), PS3, PSP. None have won. GBA ran unopposed. Vita is simply the next in a well established trend of the folly of ambition overriding common sense. It is, quite to its detriment, too powerful. And there is no quicker way to illustrate the difference between worth and value than the sad story of the Vita.
---
~Uiru
#12DemonDog666Posted 11/16/2012 12:40:02 AM(edited)
Beaver_Castor posted...
10 quality games here you go:

Zelda remake
Starfox remake
Kid Icarus
Resident Evil Revelations
Paper Mario
Kingdom Hearts
Mario Kart 7
Mario 3d land
Final fantasy theatrythm
super underrated ghost recon shadow wars
...more quality ports like street fighter 3D

and awesome games like castlevania, luigis mansion, animal crossing, monster hunter, bravely defuault and more coming in 2013.

lol at n64 games, vita has hundreds of psone games. lol at theatrythm, kid icarus is okay at best controls would be gamebreaking if they didn't dumb down the game for it.

Mario Kart 7 boring rehash, super mario 64 same experience and better then mario 3d land, though I guess you could call those games quality considering what the 3DS has to offer.

RE revelations controls like crap which people spin into it's more survivalee, gameplay meh, story ridicules medicore at best.

street fighter not a quality port on 3ds no port is except n64 ones.

rest are quality but what happend to 10 to 20 you are reaching to just list 10

EDIT Oh you aren't TC.
#13skyrimer3dPosted 11/16/2012 12:52:33 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#14kjhoveyPosted 11/16/2012 12:57:05 AM
skyrimer3d posted...
Beaver_Castor posted...
10 quality games here you go:

Zelda remake
Starfox remake
Kid Icarus
Resident Evil Revelations
Paper Mario
Kingdom Hearts
Mario Kart 7
Mario 3d land
Final fantasy theatrythm
super underrated ghost recon shadow wars
...more quality ports like street fighter 3D

and awesome games like castlevania, luigis mansion, animal crossing, monster hunter, bravely defuault and more coming in 2013.

so among the ten best games there are two n64 remakes lol, one more of the same mario kart, GHOST RECON SHADOW WARS!!!, kid icarus that you can break your hand trying to hold the console while playing with the stylus, Resident Evil which without the bulky thing for dual sticks plays like sh*t and with it good luck fitting that in a pocket, and the piece of crap that is sf4 since right now since it's completely outdated with ssf4ae2012 on consoles. Wow, you really convinced everyone to run and get a 3ds first thing in the morning, good job.

So, your opinion = everyone's? Seriously, you sound extremely immature and ignorant.
---
http://martha.web-guidance.com/
GT=kjhovey v2 PSN= kjhovey
#15NathanisDrakePosted 11/16/2012 12:59:49 AM
ITP posted...
TC, you are aware of the fact that 3DS is extremely outdated techbologically and is in fact only slightly beyond PSP graphics whereas vita is a much stronger and technologically advanced piece of hardware right?

http://i.cubeupload.com/F9TsUH.gif
---
Fanboys, especially SONY fanboys, are what's wrong with gaming. Not changing my sig till someone proves me wrong.
#16demesjos2Posted 11/16/2012 1:02:22 AM
I have 4 games for my 3ds and planning on only buying one more this year, thanks to gamefly i didnt waste money on Kid Icarus, I really hate gimmickly controls. Right now i got tales of the abyss, zelda, heroes of ruin, and code of princess. The only other game for the 3ds im interested in is KH. Ragnarock Odyssey is a better version of heroes of ruin and code of princess to me at least. Tales of the abyss is the reason i got the 3ds and really I have beaten OoT so many times already.
#17NathanisDrakePosted 11/16/2012 1:04:11 AM
Don't mind Skyrim and Demondog, TC. They're just ignorant Sony fanchilds that apparently gets a sore @** whenever someone enjoys something that isn't branded by Playstation.
---
Fanboys, especially SONY fanboys, are what's wrong with gaming. Not changing my sig till someone proves me wrong.
#18squatch22Posted 11/16/2012 1:05:08 AM
Lol @ SpiritDogs usual Nintendo hating and bias.
---
LineTroll posted: Mario Galaxy is just like a Sonic game.
http://www.jc-news.com/gfx/gaf/lol/nintendo_cycle.png
#19UnbralPosted 11/16/2012 1:15:35 AM
Kingdom Hearts alone is already 50 bucks.

Also, buying something just because it is cheap is kinda... cheap.
---
The official Tenkai of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#20DemonDog666Posted 11/16/2012 1:40:38 AM
squatch22 posted...
Lol @ SpiritDogs usual Nintendo hating and bias.

The ones praising those mediocre games are the biased ones.